Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) (103306 Views)

Will The New Electoral Law Eliminate Rigging In 2023? / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Naijalarry: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukt-zuEvC3k

President Muhammadu Buhari says he openly displayed his ballot paper, with a thumbprint for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, as a rare show of loyalty and support.

Mr Buhari said he had reaffirmed his successor after campaigning for the political leader in many parts of the country, and the show of his ballot paper to the media and the public had further shown his commitment to the party and the national leader.

“All over the places, I mentioned my favourite candidate, Asiwaju Tinubu, and I believe my constituency will elect him 100 per cent,’’ said Mr Buhari, who cast his vote alongside his wife, Aisha, and other family members at Ward A, Sarkin Yara Polling Unit 003.

However, several Nigerians have faulted the president’s action for contravening electoral laws.

Asked how he felt that it was the first time since 2003 that he was not on the ballot paper, the president said it was exciting.

“I look at those who are competing, and some of them are so agitated, and they didn’t know that I tried three times and ended up in the Supreme Court three times.

“The fourth time I said ‘God dey’, and God sent technology, Permanent Voters Card, so no fraudulent person can claim anything,’’
he stated.

The president further bragged that APC would win “from Daura to Lagos”.

(NAN)

Source- https://gazettengr.com/i-broke-electoral-law-to-show-loyalty-to-tinubu-buhari/

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Jostoman: 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
We saw your handwork today because there was no presence of security agent in many apc strong hold in lagos most especially in Surulere, ikeja and Agege from the information we got in lagos.

In southeast up till 12:30pm there were no presence of Inec official in many poling unit which is an act of frustrating southeast poeple to chose who they want.

372 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Iagos: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mr president, don't deceive yourself, Unfortunately, Nobody is voting tinubu.
That's why thugs are snatching ballot boxes in Lagos, kogi etc
We have now confirmed that Nigerians hate APC

527 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Egoat(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Funnily enough, election in the southeast has been peaceful so far.
Lagos has been marred with vawulence more like the last kick of a dying horse.
Tinubu might come a distant third.

412 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Racoon(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
As the number one citizen of the Nigerian nation you are bound by constitutional obligations to lead by example by avoiding acts that will depict disobedience to rules and regulations.

However, given your penchant for impunity, gross spurning of democratic and constitutional processes, your shameful conduct is not unusual.

This singular demeanor have erased every gains and effects the last minute salvage of your reputation would have been. A leader's sin is a leading sin.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Iagos: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Egoat:
Funnily enough, election in the southeast has been peaceful so far.
Lagos has been marred with vawulence.
Tinubu might come a distant third.

Mehnnnnn, nobody like d thief.

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by OVB123: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Greek gift.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by ElSudani: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jagaban lo kan. May God bless him and may God bless Nigeria.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by sirchim(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
We don't care! Save your breath

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Goodlady(f): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jostoman:
We saw your handwork today because there was presence of security agent in many apc strong hold in lagos most especially in Surulere, ikeja and Agege from the information we got in lagos.

In southeast up till 12:30pm there were no presence of Inec official in many poling unit which is an act of frustrating southeast poeple to chose who they want.
What ll you people appreciate?
Na wa o!
Shey make he put cutlass on Tinubu's neck ni?
No be all of una online idiót here dey mock Tinubu. Tinubu was faithful to the party, stayed with the party, intelligent n paid his dues. Why all these hatred?
Igbos should love Tinubu more. He's not the commander herdsmen ravaging the east and all regions. He's not the govs in south east that's making the region the way it is.
Same east hated Awolowo and wanted Yorubas to revere Ojukwu.
Can you sow cassava 🍑 and reap maize? 🌽
The young ones need re-orientation that Yorubas and Igbos are brothers that should not be fighting each other.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Freshtruth(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
This Buhari na bad guy with what he did he is up to something grin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by logicalhumour: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari! God pass you.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Sambai65(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
Iagos:
Mr president, don't receive yourself, Unfortunately, Nobody is voting tinubu.
That's why thugs are snatching ballot boxes in Lagos, kogi etc
We have now confirmed that Nigerians hate APC
e dey play, APC have win this election

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by OmoFiditi: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari did it so that Thiefnubuu cannot complain when we surely loses. You can no longer accuse him of not supporting you. grin

The military men are still in Lagos rightly killing some of your useless APC thugs who are intimidating voters.

Obi is coming. Insha Allah!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by undisputedKOC: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Even if Buhari doesn't vote for APC, Tinubu will still win the elections. 95% of all APC governors are supporting him, except the inconsequential 5% people undecided

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Jack500: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Zombidients don dey cry. 😀😀

Some fools were even saying he voted for Atiku.

Tinubu will be declared latest tomorrow.

Jagaban the incoming president

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Chochovini: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Even with all these displayed drama, something still tell me that Buhari is seriously working against tilubum chances of winning.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Xscape1993(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lawless ruler.....

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by princeade86(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Snake

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Sai Baba!! Thank you sir!
Congrats in advance to the President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu..
check my signature for free stuffs!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by stillme231: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ode

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by ClassicMan202(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
The useless drug merchant no fit win elections for Lagos wey zombies say him build....

If you let politics to blind your eyes to the truth, you will d!e a disgraceful death.

No be curse, na prayers

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by inoki247: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lol oya make we remove your immunity and take you to jail....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by Bluebeach: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
A
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by ademasta(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
How
Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by jeromestarks: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari broke nothing.

If you're not the one who disvirgined your wife and she's misbehaving, just know that she has started fvcking her ex.

If you doubt me, take your first and last child for DNA test and you will dmsee that you aren't their father.

Once a woman starts to misbehave in marriage, then she has started fvcking her ex.
Only a virgin woman can give you peace and a lasting home.

How can you pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked when she was intact (virgin) by guys who didn't pay more than two eggs and indomie?
Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by ecomalchemistt(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Na

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by jericco1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
If it was someone else, they'd have arrested them

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) by tsephanyah(f): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
grin

Kiss of death

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.