Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk (2707 Views)

Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University / EXCLUSIVE: I Wish My Daughter Graduated From School Before Getting Married To Bu / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by willscopan: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2019

As fanfare hovers around the family of Nigeria’s first family, President Muhammadu Buhari, on the graduation of their daughter with a First Class degree from a London University, findings by SecretReporters revealed that, Aisha Jnr. attended the lowest ranking university in the UK, where anybody can come out with such a degree, with average seriousness in studies.

Aisha Buhari who took to twitter to celebrate the First Class degree feat refused to add the name of the university in her tweet.

The University where she finished from was formerly known as Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication before it was changed to...

Read more at: https://secretsreporter.com/micky-mouse-university-buharis-daughter-graduated-with-first-class-from-worst-university-in-uk/?fbclid=IwAR09Jq80Mqlw2k9tbVpBufFM98jNct0hemWuya2_iWTERMjQi4tgkRt0k2g

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by aleeyus(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
willscopan:
I wonder how people like you exist
You know who you are?
EP = AKA Enemy of Progress!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by Pusyiter(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
How does this affect you?
Degree or not
She can get whatever she wants and work wherever she wants......
Her degree irrespective of the university does not match her pedigree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by CSTR2: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Pusyiter:
How does this affect you?
Degree or not
She can get whatever she wants and work wherever she wants......
Her degree irrespective of the university does not match her pedigree
Please o.
Which pedigree does she have?
Do you know the meaning of pedigree?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by sapele914(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
CSTR2:

Please o.
Which pedigree does she have?
Do you know the meaning of pedigree?
Shut up, you are a shameless individual driven by hate and jealousy.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by CSTR2: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
sapele914:
Shut up, you are a shameless individual driven by hate and jealousy.
After I pummeled you on another thread, you decided to bring the bitterness here.

Please which pedigree does she have?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by PDJT: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
-That School was a College until 2010. Nigeria Democracy is even older than that bulshyte” school. That girl and her siblings no sabi book at all like their father. That school is not even among the best 130 Universities in the UK. With all the stolen wealth you would think Buhari’s kids would get decent primary and secondary education to qualify them for higher education in the best of the bests. #DullardFamily grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by faksin: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Sometimes i wonder hw some people comfortable with carrying another peoples problem on thier head, imagine some enemy of progres who has been baptized with ocean of hatred went about making research on which university she graduated from! it is obvious those merchant of failure are not happy for this innocent girl.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by KosiGee(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
PDJT:
-That School was a College until 2010. Nigeria Democracy is even older than that bulshyte” school. That girl and her siblings no sabi book at all like their father. That school is not even among the best 130 Universities in the UK. With all the stolen wealth you would think Buhari’s kids would get decent primary and secondary education to qualify them for higher education in the best of the bests. #DullardFamily grin

Education isn’t all about cramming and filling your brain with endless theories. Ravensbourne is actually a very good school. It’s no far from O2 Arena and it has very good staff and highly skilled individuals in the digital media and design industry teaching and training their students.
I know a few people who graduated from there and doing well in their respective businesses.

If you are artistic and creative, the university will broaden your horizon and help bring out your best. They are well equipped and you’ll benefit from one to one support from the staff.

Ravensbourne is a good University and not one of those mushroom schools run by Indians to make money from desperate students from overseas.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by PDJT: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
KosiGee:

Education isn’t all about cramming and filling your brain with endless theories. Ravensbourne is actually a very good school. It’s no far from O2 Arena and it has very good staff and highly skilled individuals in the digital media and design industry teaching and training their students.
I know a few people who graduated from there and doing well in their respective businesses.

If you are artistic and creative, the university will broaden your horizon and help bring out your best. They are well equipped and you’ll benefit from one to one support from the staff.

Ravensbourne is a good University and not one of those mushroom schools run by Indians to make money from desperate students from overseas.

-Doing PR work for the school? Are you? Na. Not for me or my children. The Buhari’s can continue to enrol there with their stolen wealth. Aisha was even too hesitant to mention the name of the former college - speaks volumes.

-However, if you have contacts in the school inbox me I’d like to see the girl’s published work, if any.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by wwwihy: 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wailers
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by Afamed: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2019
Op is one of the reasons why the senate needs to pass the hate bill into law
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by darfay: 12:16am On Dec 06, 2019
What a shame, going to an unranked UK university with all our stolen Commonwealth, Aunty would go there and be claiming my daddy is a presidiot, same school under privileged Brits attend

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by Afamed: 12:31am On Dec 06, 2019
darfay:
What a shame, going to an unranked UK university with all our stolen Commonwealth, Aunty would go there and be claiming my daddy is a presidiot, same school under privileged Brits attend
Stop making your ignorance fashionable.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by Rosskiki: 12:34am On Dec 06, 2019
darfay:

The 'oppressed' calling for more intensive oppression.

You're a real sadomasochist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by mumumugu(m): 12:47am On Dec 06, 2019
the worst university in London is better than your own university@ op. Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by darfay: 1:08am On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

Stop making your ignorance fashionable.

Waz doing this wan?
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk by Dedetwo(m): 1:13am On Dec 06, 2019
willscopan:

As fanfare hovers around the family of Nigeria’s first family, President Muhammadu Buhari, on the graduation of their daughter with a First Class degree from a London University, findings by SecretReporters revealed that, Aisha Jnr. attended the lowest ranking university in the UK, where anybody can come out with such a degree, with average seriousness in studies.

Aisha Buhari who took to twitter to celebrate the First Class degree feat refused to add the name of the university in her tweet.

The University where she finished from was formerly known as Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication before it was changed to...

Read more at: https://secretsreporter.com/micky-mouse-university-buharis-daughter-graduated-with-first-class-from-worst-university-in-uk/?fbclid=IwAR09Jq80Mqlw2k9tbVpBufFM98jNct0hemWuya2_iWTERMjQi4tgkRt0k2g

I guess the lowest ranking university in the UK is better than anything the shithole called Nigeria can offer. Are you insane?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is In Recession Because We Have An Idiot As President - Reno Omokiri / ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth / Aguiyi-ironsi Did Not Dissolve Regionalism Nor Did He Introduce Unitary Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.