Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard (60077 Views)

John Terry Returns To Chelsea / Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by helinues: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
udemzyudex:

Olodo get your facts right,not Ashely cole.

Why do you guys like to argue on something you know nothing about?

Why?

Why not make google your friend
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chelsea is not just a club. Just look at how all the ex- footballers of the club are faring ! So proud of all the Legends. The Bridge will never crumble !

1 Like

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by helinues: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Praprapra:
[s][/s]
stop pestering and for attention
kiss the truth

If you and those things you are talking about can't provide any proofs against me, will advise you guys to go to hell
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by 9jaBloke: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Petr is Tech Advisor, Lamps-Gaffer, a warm welcome is certain for JT
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Conceptalumi: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
baller Terry call for your aluminium windows
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by yusluvad(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lovely re-union.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by helinues: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Praprapra:
[s][/s]
shatap
we're all seeing it here

Stop pestering them for scrap of their time

why are you jealous of ?

Are you aware gandollar is seeking for financial assistant from me so that she can beg you to stop cancelling my comments.. Money meant for you.

Bro, you really need to know who are your friends or enemies
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Chevronstaff: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Friends Forever..!!!
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by geokay777(m): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chuks9000:
Love this guy.
He is about the last dependable defender!
Made Men
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by helinues: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Praprapra:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
feed yourself first
nairaland billionaires

oga if you like or
behave like gentleman and not a tout

maybe they'll give you a penny time and listen to your bed time stories grin

Can you read and comprehend?

Or I have forgotten I am responding to a stack illiterate
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Ximenez(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:
One of the Chelsea legends.

Ashley Cole wife's saga ruined his reputations not just in Chelsea but England in general.

We all have other side though
Wayne Bridge
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Ximenez(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Isobug:

How many Legends bro?
Talk of Liverpool, Newcastle, Leeds United, Man Utd.... That's the true Legendary Clubs
Chelsea is great though but the above clubs are better in terms of Legends
Can you define what a 'legend' means? You asking about how many Legends, the club was founded in 1905, so you can start counting for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by MrBONE2(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
And So
Make We Fry Bread..
grin

1 Like

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Minemrys: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
eni4real:
Focus on his football ability and not his private life.. .
A true Chelsea fan will smack you for disrespecting a real great like John Terry...

VVD was too hyped for the Ballon d'or... Mane deserves to win it ahead of him.. . But the media just keep shouting VVD even when Mane was outperforming him...

Overhyped don't last tho... Mane will show himself as a true king in no time!!!

u jux dy use old times dy c0mpare with current times. Overhyped as how? Bros, they are using stats to judge these things. Yes, mane is g0od but his stats as a forward against messi and CR7 went against him. Mane came 4th. N0w, they l0oked at Virgil's stats against current defenderz and against forwards and they found he merits the bill. If he was overhyped, how c0me Lfc's defense became better when he came? How c0me we c0nceeded less goals when we have him? Check the goals we were c0nceeding prior to his presence. He is overhyped yet messi spoke highly of him. Bros, Terry in his time didn't make it up to the c0mpetiti0n present then. Maybe a john terry n0w could've but back then he didn't. If VVD is overhyped, how c0me man u and english media haven't overhyped harry mcguire who is english? Or heck Tom0ri? They work with stats, and they table it. It's n0t like they woke up one m0rning and startd hyping VVD. And, i think u are mistaking the Mane of this seas0n with last seas0n. Mane wasn't that threatening last seas0n and he was even selfish to begin with. Check mane's assists against salah and also goals. Kn0w why he didn't c0me up against Cr7 in ranking or above Virgil.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by sylve11: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
eni4real:
John Terry>> VVD!!!

Respect the Legend!!!

How you go say this? Terry is way ahead of VVD of today by mile. Please don't that again. Thanks. cool

1 Like

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Femeto: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Biggest Mistake Arsenal made was signing Cech.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Minemrys:

u jux dy use old times dy c0mpare with current times. Overhyped as how? Bros, they are using stats to judge these things. Yes, mane is g0od but his stats as a forward against messi and CR7 went against him. Mane came 4th. N0w, they l0oked at Virgil's stats against current defenderz and against forwards and they found he merits the bill. If he was overhyped, how c0me Lfc's defense became better when he came? How c0me we c0nceeded less goals when we have him? Check the goals we were c0nceeding prior to his presence. He is overhyped yet messi spoke highly of him. Bros, Terry in his time didn't make it up to the c0mpetiti0n present then. Maybe a john terry n0w could've but back then he didn't. If VVD is overhyped, how c0me man u and english media haven't overhyped harry mcguire who is english? Or heck Tom0ri? They work with stats, and they table it. It's n0t like they woke up one m0rning and startd hyping VVD. And, i think u are mistaking the Mane of this seas0n with last seas0n. Mane wasn't that threatening last seas0n and he was even selfish to begin with. Check mane's assists against salah and also goals. Kn0w why he didn't c0me up against Cr7 in ranking or above Virgil.
You conceded less goal, have you forgotten Allison??

If Kari us is still the goalkeeper, I will say well VVD was doing it alone..

Have you forgotten Allison?? ?

A keeper that won a trophy with Brazil without the overhyped VVD preventing goals..

Vidic in 2008 was far better than VVD and he was not this overhyped.. Let's blame the social media :

3 Likes

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Homers123(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

Ashley Cole wife's saga ruined his reputations not just in Chelsea but England in general.

Wayne Bridge not Ashley Cole and despite that shiiiit we still love him at the Bridge and he is better than a certain Manyoo legend.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Homers123(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Homers123(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
dapsoneh:
the guy doesn't have respect for his team mate.. Never new he had affair with Roonys wife too. But i blame the prostitutes footballers marry and call wives. Why would you bleep your husbands teammates? Besides, why would you cheat on a footballer who van give you almost every financial demand you van make except if Terry is exceptionally good in bed

He never had anything with Wazza's wife and Bridge was not even dating that babe anymore when it happened and Bridge was never married to her. JT f up but we should always lay straight tje records.

1 Like

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Minemrys: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
eni4real:
You conceded less goal, have you forgotten Allison??

If Kari us is still the goalkeeper, I will say well VVD was doing it alone..

Have you forgotten Allison?? ?

A keeper that won a trophy with Brazil without the overhyped VVD preventing goals..

Vidic in 2008 was far better than VVD and he was not this overhyped.. Let's blame the social media :
oh, i am sure it was the defense that allowed strikerz to face Aliss0n al0ne then. Listen, check that Epl we lost in 2014 against chelsea, had VVD been in Liverpool that time, we w0uldn't have lost to chelsea with the gerrard slip. And speaking of karius, wasn't it karius we used till we got to the final against madrid? Bros, forget dis thing, media dy use stats. And same stats had them naming 7 Lfc playerz in the ball0n d'or shortlist. Each to his individual performance and in resp0nse to being part of the team. If VVD was overhyped, then who should've ran against messi eh based on last seas0n's stats? Certainly n0t mane cos i just explained why.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by sapele914(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
gbaskiboy:
Good combo
Buhari & Tinubu?
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by OgaBuhari: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
udemzyudex:

Olodo get your facts right,not Ashely cole.
it was Bridge. but Calling him olodo is too far
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Minemrys:

oh, i am sure it was the defense that allowed strikerz to face Aliss0n al0ne then. Listen, check that Epl we lost in 2014 against chelsea, had VVD been in Liverpool that time, we w0uldn't have lost to chelsea with the gerrard slip. And speaking of karius, wasn't it karius we used till we got to the final against madrid? Bros, forget dis thing, media dy use stats. And same stats had them naming 7 Lfc playerz in the ball0n d'or shortlist. Each to his individual performance and in resp0nse to being part of the team. If VVD was overhyped, then who should've ran against messi eh based on last seas0n's stats? Certainly n0t mane cos i just explained why.
Remove Allison and put Karius in 2019, VVD will just be an overrated De ligt!!!

1 Like

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by OgaBuhari: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

it was Bridge and not Ashely Cole.

how far that EmptyCoconuthead Account has been banned.
thanks to that jobless troll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Removes Heineken Bottle, Follows Cristiano Ronaldo's Footsteps (Video / Pele Is Hospitalised Over Swollen Body, Heart Issues / Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.