Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard (60076 Views)

John Terry Returns To Chelsea / Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Minemrys: 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
eni4real:
fastest?? With the ball or without the ball??

VVD really enjoyed the hype last season. Chai!!

Laporte or Kompany was not the best player in Man City which won 100 points

Sergio Ramos was not the best player in the Real Madrid team which won 100 points

Puyol was not the best player in the Barcelona team which won 100 points.. despite having Valdez as the goalkeeper

All of a sudden, VVD was the best player of Kopp's Liverpool which won 97 points, produced 2 EPL golden boots winner, and top assister..
An attacking team can never have a defender as his best player..

VVD hype was just an EPL agenda backed by all ex defenders because they think their role has been overlooked.. And you know, if Modric could win the Ballon d'or, why not VVD??

Thankfully, Ballon d'or has regained its respect now...!!!

wat are u saying na? Go and go0gle Vvd's stats last seas0n. He is very quick at tracking back to catch strikers aiming at counters. He is fast with or without the ball. Stop arguing with me and g0ogle for yourself. U keep saying attacking team as if the defense isn't part of the team. There are statistics that make the media rate Vvd as best in europe, it's on the net, go0gle it then we'd argue. Vvd also c0ntributes in attack becos the system of gegenpressing we used last seas0n, has the attack starting with Aliss0n himself. Often times, u see Aliss0n holding the ball, attempt dribbling to make sure the path is clear for the full backs to run freely without being chased or he decieves the opp0nent by passing to Vvd who then runs to the center and gets the ball high to the attacking midfielder or forward. Hence oppositi0ns bec0me c0nfused cause they have no idea what the defender wants to do so far at the mid field. You hardly watch Liverpool games, am guessing u are n0t even a f0otball fan or a chelsea fan. To end ur argument, Vvd didn't win the ball0n d'or, can we rest n0w?
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Ghokes(m): 12:34am On Dec 06, 2019
Cech the snitch
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Isoduwa(m): 1:43am On Dec 06, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
And So
Shey Make We Fry Bread For Am..

Yes i don fry my own
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by GeneralPula: 4:42am On Dec 06, 2019
SEGLIZ:

meaning they introduced the pattern of football "park bus."
these are not just footballers but inventors.

Yes bro! That time, before you’ll be able to score a goal against Chelsea...It’s not always an easy task! Barca Fans can relate!
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by ayusco85(m): 5:31am On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:
One of the Chelsea legends.

Ashley Cole wife's saga ruined his reputations not just in Chelsea but England in general.

We all have other side though

Wayne bridge no Ashley Cole
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 06, 2019
Minemrys:

wat are u saying na? Go and go0gle Vvd's stats last seas0n. He is very quick at tracking back to catch strikers aiming at counters. He is fast with or without the ball. Stop arguing with me and g0ogle for yourself. U keep saying attacking team as if the defense isn't part of the team. There are statistics that make the media rate Vvd as best in europe, it's on the net, go0gle it then we'd argue. Vvd also c0ntributes in attack becos the system of gegenpressing we used last seas0n, has the attack starting with Aliss0n himself. Often times, u see Aliss0n holding the ball, attempt dribbling to make sure the path is clear for the full backs to run freely without being chased or he decieves the opp0nent by passing to Vvd who then runs to the center and gets the ball high to the attacking midfielder or forward. Hence oppositi0ns bec0me c0nfused cause they have no idea what the defender wants to do so far at the mid field. You hardly watch Liverpool games, am guessing u are n0t even a f0otball fan or a chelsea fan. To end ur argument, Vvd didn't win the ball0n d'or, can we rest n0w?
No mention of Origi in your post..
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by SEGLIZ: 6:37am On Dec 06, 2019
GeneralPula:

Yes bro! That time, before you’ll be able to score a goal against Chelsea...It’s not always an easy task! Barca Fans can relate!

like the saying "Chelsea loko ìyá wón."
during their days, I'm not scared meeting barca cos head to head both teams are at per.
barca might command more laurel than Chelsea but deep down they know Chelsea remains one of the strongest team in football.

1 Like

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by EZARANDHOBS(m): 7:03am On Dec 06, 2019
Legend!

I love how calm Lampard looks
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by GeneralPula: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2019
SEGLIZ:

like the saying "Chelsea loko ìyá wón."
during their days, I'm not scared meeting barca cos head to head both teams are at per.
barca might command more laurel than Chelsea but deep down they know Chelsea remains one of the strongest team in football.

Naso bro!

Part of why I’ll always respect Jose!
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by SEGLIZ: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2019
GeneralPula:

Naso bro!

Part of why I’ll always respect Jose!

let alone Jose coconut head, he is just one of the best coaches within the contemporary.
he designed and define the real Chelsea we are having today.
no matter how our Chelsea would become the modern foundation was by Jose.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Deejaygold(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Minister of Defense wink
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by GeneralPula: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2019
SEGLIZ:

let alone Jose coconut head, he is just one of the best coaches within the contemporary.
he designed and define the real Chelsea we are having today.
no matter how our Chelsea would become the modern foundation was by Jose.

Truest thing bro! He’s a very good coach! Hence why top clubs would keep bringing in Jose until tomorrow! I just do laugh at people who keep on saying his style of play is outdated! Really?

Well maybe they’re more wiser than those top clubs tho.

1 Like

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Gandollaar(f): 6:28am On Dec 08, 2019
helinues:

Tueh.. Poking here

Wetin I wan do with those 2 things... Ask them yourself or rather tell them to bring their allegations against me.. The 2 that I have told to stop trolling me..

Bro stop being petty
What allegations? Have you eaten our yams? Continue with your Tradermoni or Npower and we are good.

As for trolling you, you are a gold fish and the most important NLer alive that's why they are trolling you.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by helinues: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2019
Gandollaar:
What allegations? Have you eaten our yams? Continue with your Tradermoni or Npower and we are good.

As for trolling you, you are a gold fish and the most important NLer alive that's why they are trolling you.

I didn't mean to disrespect anyone but just had to clarify myself.. Its better to set the record straight..

But the truth it, I have a breathing space now that the canceller's stop unfollowing me.. I give it to that guy.. He is stubborn heh.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Removes Heineken Bottle, Follows Cristiano Ronaldo's Footsteps (Video / Pele Is Hospitalised Over Swollen Body, Heart Issues / Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.