Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard (60079 Views)

John Terry Returns To Chelsea / Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Minemrys: 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
eni4real:
You conceded less goal, have you forgotten Allison??

If Kari us is still the goalkeeper, I will say well VVD was doing it alone..

Have you forgotten Allison?? ?

A keeper that won a trophy with Brazil without the overhyped VVD preventing goals..

Vidic in 2008 was far better than VVD and he was not this overhyped.. Let's blame the social media :
bros, u dy talk social media as if say uefa or fifa dy judge fr0m wetin me and u dy yarn. Ok Vidic wasn't hyped in 2008, why? Cos we still had Cr7, messi, zidane, henry, eto'o, torres, gerrard and many m0re in their prime. And vidic's stats couldn't go up against the c0mpetiti0n. Bros, no be me and u dy l0ok these things. Coaches, playerz, journalists, FA presidents.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Minemrys:

bros, u dy talk social media as if say uefa or fifa dy judge fr0m wetin me and u dy yarn. Ok Vidic wasn't hyped in 2008, why? Cos we still had Cr7, messi, zidane, henry, eto'o, torres, gerrard and many m0re in their prime. And vidic's stats couldn't go up against the c0mpetiti0n. Bros, no be me and u dy l0ok these things. Coaches, playerz, journalists, FA presidents.
Why hype a player that did not have a great season like Vidic for the Ballon d'or? ?
It is a huge disrespect to Legends like Maldini who was many times better than VVD but never won the award!!!

VVD is no Beckenbauer , he does not deserve the Ballon d'or ahead of Mane..

Mane is grossly underrated..

Check their UEFA points out:

The price tag and the productivity of the team keep hyping up VVD. ..

A team that has 97 points and have 2 EPL golden boot winners is not a defensive team!!!
Even Mane fall back to defend.. VVD who??

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Minemrys: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
eni4real:
Remove Allison and put Karius in 2019, VVD will just be an overrated De ligt!!!
and yet we got to the ucl final with karius.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by udemzyudex(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
OgaBuhari:
it was Bridge.
but Calling him olodo is too far

Ok I won't call him olodo next time.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Rekhina(f): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

Tueh.. Poking here

Wetin I wan do with those 2 things... Ask them yourself or rather tell them to bring their allegations against me.. The 2 that I have told to stop trolling me..

Bro stop being petty
was I referring to u dear ,I was talking to my baby metaphyxx

I think u nid stronghands of chip.ink to sit up ,she is 10times meaner Dan oil.pussy ,pinkpusssy and goodnessme.1

Praprapra was not talking 2 him
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Minemrys:

and yet we got to the ucl final with karius.
Because of VVD??
Nope.. Karius was good sometimes but he is very prone to error!!
Watch some of his good highlights!!!

But Allison changed everything in the defense when he joined Liverpool.. VVD took all glory.. That is an overhype!!!

Allison will not gift Benzema that goal in the final tho... According to you , VVD did it!!!
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by greatermeme: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
Seunmohmoh, come see your people!
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by webngnews: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Minemrys: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
eni4real:
Why hype a player that did not have a great season like Vidic for the Ballon d'or? ?
It is a huge disrespect to Legends like Maldini who was many times better than VVD but never won the award!!!

VVD is no Beckenbauer , he does not deserve the Ballon d'or ahead of Mane..

Mane is grossly underrated..

Check their UEFA points out:

The price tag and the productivity of the team keep hyping up VVD. ..

A team that has 97 points and have 2 EPL golden boot winners is not a defensive team!!!
Even Mane fall back to defend.. VVD who??
lol, so fr0m ur POV, who should've w0n the award c0nsidering VVD 'won' it. We are l0oking at the stats of last seas0n bros. They aint c0mparing playerz' stats with other seas0ns or other legends. Virgil got to 2 finals, was an intimidati0n against forwards which messi ackn0wledged. If other playerz had a g0od run in other seas0ns, then going by last seas0n, the stats implied they didn't c0mpared to the run VVD had. They are arguing of 2018/19 seas0n bro, n0t this seas0n or the 2008 seas0n. Media wey see to hype am, kn0w why them dy hype am. Ok, why then are they n0t hyping him or Salah this seas0n? Why are they hyping lewandoski, mane and jamie vardy n0w? N0w current performance them dy l0ok n0t past.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Minemrys: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
eni4real:
Because of VVD??
Nope.. Karius was good sometimes but he is very prone to error!!
Watch some of his good highlights!!!

But Allison changed everything in the defense when he joined Liverpool.. VVD took all glory.. That is an overhype!!!

Allison will not gift Benzema that goal in the final tho... According to you , VVD did it!!!
obviously u d0n't watch Lfc games. Aliss0n has made errors. He made one that cost us the league last seas0n. And he made one last week that earned him a red. You talk of Aliss0n, alright, how many times was Aliss0n forced into making countless saves in a match? That's what u should ask.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Minemrys:

lol, so fr0m ur POV, who should've w0n the award c0nsidering VVD 'won' it. We are l0oking at the stats of last seas0n bros. They aint c0mparing playerz' stats with other seas0ns or other legends. Virgil got to 2 finals, was an intimidati0n against forwards which messi ackn0wledged. If other playerz had a g0od run in other seas0ns, then going by last seas0n, the stats implied they didn't c0mpared to the run VVD had. They are arguing of 2018/19 seas0n bro, n0t this seas0n or the 2008 seas0n. Media wey see to hype am, kn0w why them dy hype am. Ok, why then are they n0t hyping him or Salah this seas0n? Why are they hyping lewandoski, mane and jamie vardy n0w? N0w current performance them dy l0ok n0t past.
Messi is just being respectful, I swear..
Dembele missed an open goal in the 1st leg... VVD was nowhere to be found. . Allison saved the day.. Foolish Dembele, he wasted Messi assist!!!

Messi could not score in the 2nd Leg , but he created clear chances for Suarez(number 9), Coutinho and Albany who could not utilize it..

Just like I said, that Liverpool front 3 could not score in Camp Nou does not mean Pique was the best player on the field for Barcelona in the first leg!!

So is VVD, he was being a good defender but Origi and Wjanaldum did the come back.. With some intelligent corner taken quickly by Trent...

VVD is overhyped in the whole picture..

Varane won the World cup and the UCL in 2018!!! He is never overhyped like the high priced new boy who is assumed to be the reason why Liverpool was not conceding..

I beg to differ.. Allison, Matip, Fabinho has great contributions to the cleansheets...

It is never all about VVD..

He is overhyped.. I am familiar with English Media kinda hype.. .. It is just painful that Mane don't get hyped the same way especially after scoring those brace in the Super Cup...

Mane over VVD in 2019 calendar year, to me!!!

3 Likes

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by helinues: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rekhina:
was I referring to u dear ,I was talking to my baby metaphyxx

I think u nid stronghands of chip.ink to sit up ,she is 10times meaner Dan oil.pussy ,pinkpusssy and goodnessme.1

Praprapra was not talking 2 him

Did I mention you on my comments?

Or what is this hullabaloo about?
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by anochuko01(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
wwwihy:
Chelsea is the most cohesive legendary club in the world. Every former player and legend always want to return.

Unlike a club that Dino Melaye supports, their fans don't have good relationships with their former players
Edu, pires, ljunmberg, and mertz are all at Arsenal.
Viera, Gilberto and arteta are being rumored to return.
Amongst these seven names, four were captains.
Na pride no make Henry coach u23 back then, he could have been up there by now. I didn't even mention Steve bould.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Minemrys:

obviously u d0n't watch Lfc games. Aliss0n has made errors. He made one that cost us the league last seas0n. And he made one last week that earned him a red. You talk of Aliss0n, alright, how many times was Aliss0n forced into making countless saves in a match? That's what u should ask.
Who won the EPL Golden glove??
Who won the UCL Golden glove??
Who won the Copa America Golden glove??

Did VVD follow Allison to the Copa America competition??

Why did Allison conceded no goal in the Copa America and won the tournament

But VVD and his cohort failed to contain Bernaldo Silva and Guedes in the final...

Even in Netherlands, Memphis is the best player of the group.. He is even the most rated player of the Qualifier..

VVD just happen to be in winning teams.. But get more overhyped by the English Media for everything!!!

Mane also made Afcon final scoring 4 goals and also a finalist..

And the overrated Euro Qualifier, imagine Mane having Andorra, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Bulgaria etc as opponents to play like Cristiano, Harry Kane and the likes are privileged, won't he scored many hatrick against them??

Mane is gross underrated while VVD is made to look like the best thing since Beckenbauer!!!

5 Likes

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by tfelicityk(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mature mind...
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by aaaazq(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:
One of the Chelsea legends.

Ashley Cole wife's saga ruined his reputations not just in Chelsea but England in general.

We all have other side though

Wayne bridge's ex girlfriend u meant
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by miketayo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Returns bawo? He’s almost always present at every match Chelsea plays now.

Isn't he Aston villa assistant coach
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by horlahsunbo225(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

Ashley Cole wife's saga ruined his reputations not just in Chelsea but England in general.

Bridge not Ashley cole
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Sirwallace(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
eni4real:

But VVD and his cohort failed to contain Bernaldo Silva and Guedes in the final...

Even in Netherlands, Memphis is the best player of the group.. He is even the most rated player of the Qualifier..

VVD just happen to be in winning teams.. But get more overhyped by the English Media for everything!!!

And the overrated Euro Qualifier, imagine Mane having Andorra, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Bulgaria etc as opponents to play like Cristiano, Harry Kane and the likes are privileged, won't he scored many hatrick against them??

Mane is gross underrated while VVD is made to look like the best thing since Beckenbauer!!!

I concur with all your arguments. They are all valid. The English media is known for over-hyping of the players playing in their league. Especially the the English nationals.

Only God knows what kind of word they would have used for messi if he happened to play in that league with that huge success.

The hyping put pressure on these players as most of them underperformed in the long run especially the young lads who are starting their senior career.

1 Like

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mandesz:
The day I wan kill the guy was in 2008 champions league final against Manchester united. that day ehn, my heart almost jump out me

How about the nonsense red card in the semi against Barcelona in 2012?

1 Like

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Prymestrr(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
9jayes:
Legends, ex Chelsea stars are making it at the top, I saw Drogba also at Ballon' d or
Everybody saw Drogba undecided

1 Like

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by succri(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
JT throw away that pen that year , just score and win ,chai , still my favorite tho ,
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Minemrys: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
eni4real:
Dembele missed an open goal in the 1st leg... VVD was nowhere to be found. . Allison saved the day.. Foolish Dembele, he wasted Messi assist!!!

Messi could not score in the 2nd Leg , but he created clear chances for Suarez(number 9), Coutinho and Albany who could not utilize it..

Just like I said, that Liverpool front 3 could not score in Camp Nou does not mean Pique was the best player on the field for Barcelona in the first leg!!

So is VVD, he was being a good defender but Origi and Wjanaldum did the come back.. With some intelligent corner taken quickly by Trent...

Varane won the World cup and the UCL in 2018!!! He is never overhyped like the high priced new boy who is assumed to be the reason why Liverpool was not conceding..

I beg to differ.. Allison, Matip, Fabinho has great contributions to the cleansheets...

He is overhyped.. I am familiar with English Media kinda hype.. .. It is just painful that Mane don't get hyped the same way especially after scoring those brace in the Super Cup...

your opini0n. And speaking of open goal or chances, hope u kn0w we had them against Barca at camp n0u? And h0pe u kn0w we didn't use our c0mplete fr0nt 3 against them? And oh, i guess Aliss0n was in goal for the netherlands in the euros.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by pat077: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

Ashley Cole or Wayne Bridge
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Minemrys: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
eni4real:

your opini0n. And speaking of open goal or chances, hope u kn0w we had them against Barca at camp n0u? And h0pe u kn0w we didn't use our c0mplete fr0nt 3 against them? And oh, i guess Aliss0n was in goal for the netherlands in the euros. I've menti0ned why mane isn't hyped. Check his stats against salah last seas0n or the one b4. Mane is stepping up in this seas0n. And messi being respectful to VVD? Mind u, he wasn't being forced to praise him. If u think Vvd is overhyped then menti0n any defender who had a great seas0n last seas0n.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Brandstudio01: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
How time fly. This image reminds me way back in time
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Minemrys: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
eni4real:

bros, mane wasn't the best player in the Epl last seas0n. U are c0mparing the mane of this current seas0n with the last. Am a Liverpool fan, and i kn0w what am saying but part of what makes mane g0od is that he is always improving. Mane wasn't defending last seas0n if u d0n't kn0w, but n0w he is. He didn't have that much assists last seas0n but now he is amassing assists. U c0mparing mane n0w with last seas0n mane is like c0mparing the current mane with mane of southampt0n. Mane is n0w being recognised and hyped. He is in fr0nt running for africa best, he wasn't last seas0n. And he is on blogs and interviews n0w. The media watches these things. I w0n't force u to accept Vvd, but if Liverpool were to sell VVD to chelsea, you'd be the 1st to be jubilating.
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by cnwachukwu50: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
my darling CHELSEA legends
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
Minemrys:

bros, mane wasn't the best player in the Epl last seas0n. U are c0mparing the mane of this current seas0n with the last. Am a Liverpool fan, and i kn0w what am saying but part of what makes mane g0od is that he is always improving. Mane wasn't defending last seas0n if u d0n't kn0w, but n0w he is. He didn't have that much assists last seas0n but now he is amassing assists. U c0mparing mane n0w with last seas0n mane is like c0mparing the current mane with mane of southampt0n. Mane is n0w being recognised and hyped. He is in fr0nt running for africa best, he wasn't last seas0n. And he is on blogs and interviews n0w. The media watches these things. I w0n't force u to accept Vvd, but if Liverpool were to sell VVD to chelsea, you'd be the 1st to be jubilating.
Ballon d'or is for the calendar year..

Not just a 18/19 season!!!

VVD will be great anywhere but he will not be as good if he doesn't have prolific teammates!!!

Mane is better in 2019 calendar year... To me!!
Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Minemrys:

your opini0n. And speaking of open goal or chances, hope u kn0w we had them against Barca at camp n0u? And h0pe u kn0w we didn't use our c0mplete fr0nt 3 against them? And oh, i guess Aliss0n was in goal for the netherlands in the euros. I've menti0ned why mane isn't hyped. Check his stats against salah last seas0n or the one b4. Mane is stepping up in this seas0n. And messi being respectful to VVD? Mind u, he wasn't being forced to praise him. If u think Vvd is overhyped then menti0n any defender who had a great seas0n last seas0n.
He is the best among his fellow defenders only!!! He is not good enough to be the best player in the world.. It all about hype!!

He is no Beckenbauer... To me, Ronald Koeman is even better than VVD.. VVD is not an historic defender good enough for the Ballon d'or..
Maldini would be pissed!!!

We are talking about history here..

Every body talk about Lev Yashin as the only goalkeeper to win the Ballon d'or.. He is regarded as the best ever.

It is not about fellow defenders that VVD are competing with, it is about wrong interpretation that the award will represent in the future!!!

Liverpool is not a defensive team like Cannavaro's Italy.. VVD is not a Ballon d'or material..

Mane is grossly underrated!!! Give him Lithuania, Luxembourg, Estonia like Cristiano and Harry Kane enjoyed, he will also pad his stat up like those that play against these international minnows in so called competitive qualifiers..
. European players are overrated..

VVD who??

Mane is grossly underrated especially by UEFA

Re: Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard by seunmohmoh(f): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
greatermeme:
Seunmohmoh, come see your people!
Seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Removes Heineken Bottle, Follows Cristiano Ronaldo's Footsteps (Video / Pele Is Hospitalised Over Swollen Body, Heart Issues / Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.