Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign (76279 Views)

Benjamin Kalu: Buhari, Ministers Should Cut Cost Of Governance Before NASS / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by sarrki(m): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

Broda, this particular guy is notorious..

Almost 15 accounts gone today on chasing shadows.

He needs real life.

Brother on this you are not correct

He needs rehabilitation first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by helinues: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
sarrki:

Brother on this you are not correct

He needs rehabilitation first

I concur boss. Rehabilitation first to reset that false impressions he is having about people who dont aligned with his ideology

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by waledeji(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Praprapra:
[s][/s]
Bro.... Truly you are chasing shadows smiley, you don't go through this kind of stress before but now you are just giving yourself a sleepless night without achieving anything cheesy wink wink
Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by sarrki(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

I concur boss. Rehabilitation first to reset that false impressions he is having about people who dont aligned with his ideology

That’s the first diagnosis

And the latter is the antidote
Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by zibya: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Praprapra:
[s][/s]
who cares
wink
Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
In a democratic country buahri won't even be a local govt chairman moreless a president ,the dead buahri should have been jailed for corruption and crimes against humanity all those that participated in the biafra genocides should have been sent to prison for crime against humanity,let's I forgot what happened to his term as the ptf chairman 2.5 b dollars missed with out trace,African should just go and sit down to be civilized is not in their culture only biafra can bring light to Africa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by Commentor: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ugwuma1:
[s][/s]

Ekuke eating Sh.it since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by sarrki(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
Commentor:

That guy is the village idiot.

His case is beyond redemption.

You are a patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by AngryIgboMan: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ugwuma1:
[s][/s]
you're a fat bastard

Alusiiyi Ikengaalusi akpatiozu grin grin grin

Ekenekwam gi ooo.

More monikers to your data Nnam. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by Bithub: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
The Expendables
Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by hollah123: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
jarawa:
He suffered for nothing!
u don't understand the meaning of politics, am sure it's just audio conviction just to make it look like buhari is not biased in the fight against corruption. just wait n see how they will start jailing pdp members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by Beeron: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Politicians would soon adopt the use of cryptocurrency to hide their loot and not property of raw cash anymore. CLICK on my username to view the latest CHEAP Benz on sale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by badman007(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Buhari has just added more years to my life. I am so so happy aboyt this news.

More to come..

Lock them all up! give us breathing space and time to reach our full potentials please..
Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by Coldie(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
He knew Efcc was coming for him.

That's why he hurriedly joined APC.

And try to get a post that will grant him immunity but this time Efcc wasn't cut out for any.

More big wigs to follow.

My only question why is it that in some people Efcc and our courts act fast but in another set of people court will declare judgment and nothing will still happen. Example up till now we don't know what's happening with innoson and Gt bank saga
Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by Auxtin85(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu inclusive

Buhari and the cabal not exempted. Just imagine him wearing prison uniform at 90

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by YorubaLord: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
angry
Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by alhussein9(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.
Question is: If Orji Uzor Kalu is a friend to Buhari what does that make Buhari?
Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Atleast we now know that joining APC, Carrying broom and shouting sai baba cannot save everybody.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by Beeron: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Politicians would soon adopt the use of cryptocurrency to hide their loot and not property of raw cash anymore. CLICK on my username to view the latest CHEAP Benz on sale.
Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by SaintLucia: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
BEFORE: They said he join APC so that his sin can be covered up.

NOW: APC sent him to jail because he is Igbo, he wants to contest for the post of the president come 2023, some even said they are persecuting Igbo bigwigs because of 2023 and wants the likes of Tinubu who PDP government under Obasanjo and Jonathan frustrated and probe but couldn't find anything against him to be jail.

ME: May we never be confused and frustrated like wailers.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign by LZAA: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
sarrki:
Baba please prosecute every corrupt politician and civil servants regardless of their tribe religion and ethnicity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.