Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match (83932 Views)

DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Stakes 100,000 Dollars on Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz Rematch / Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by dave4rella(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
shocked
This girl is over hyped

If you come close to her, you might be surprised to notice that her pvssy stinks
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Wettoid123: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
hmmmmm na wa oooo I stake for this match ooo why DJ cuppy go carry leg go Saudi now hope two of them no go muegbeswegbe soon but he be like say Anthony Joshua go dey for camp now Abi?
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
BlackfireX:
As a Nigerian I support Ruiz to defeat that over hyped American boxer....

British

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Priapus69: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
Renforce:
Like davido this one has carved a niche for herself devoid of Daddy's help..... In terms of popularity tho

Devoid of what??
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by airbrush: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
crackhouse:
Joshua should just avoid this girl now if he wants to win. Maybe they can knack after the match.

the little witch don land

our man go losss ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Charly68: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Support your beau my sister, life is in levels ,never mind those ranting here

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Adunolaco: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Who she help?

"I think Bayern Munich...Bayern Munich?"

Pep Guardiola seems to have forgotten who he's managing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyw10QYdlOY

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Enemyofpeace: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
I hope she won't be a distraction to our sun there. AJ must win this march o
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by thesmallgod(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
I hope AJ knows if he lose this fight, that is d end of his career.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by wink2015(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
thablogger:
The Nigerian DJ who is suspected to be in a relationship with the boxer, Anthony Joshua has travelled to Saudi Arabia to support him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHtGuXYJgNg

THE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS BOXING TOURNAMENT IS THAT IT IS GOING TO OPEN UP SAUDI ARABIA INTO THE OUTSIDE WORLD.

Saudi Arabia that is known for its strict Islamic code and also known for being a closed society will start welcoming gradually people of other culture and religion into their society.

Probably, their political leader must have seen what opening up has done to the UAE, Qatar, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco etc

We still have our own SAUDI ARABIA here in Nigeria which is Northern Nigeria. These our hausa/fulani brothers and sisters needs to open up and their political leaders need to accept restructuring to move Nigeria forward.

The new dawn in Saudi Arabia is a manifestation of the fact that northern Nigeria needs to open up, their political leaders like Buhari must change from their caliphate ideaology and accept modern way of thinking and running a country.

I wish Anthony Joshua victory at the boxing tournament.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by adeoba2008(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
dinocy:
A J, but why DJ cuppy come dress in long dress ?

Na Suadi Arabia she dey go now
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Dreyl(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
emeijeh:
Let us wait for the IDGAF crew. They are coming.
I don't give a flying fvck

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by able20(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
crackhouse:
Joshua should just avoid this girl now if he wants to win. Maybe they can knack after the match.
Yes oh! the gal naa distraction, just looking for who will screw.
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by airminem(f): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
EYES TO EYES TILL HE LOSES THE MATCH. PLEASE CUPPY. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Starboyyy: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Honestly Joshua would beat this Guy this time around.... I don't see this fight passing 5 rounds

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by ncoolsome(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:
Now she is forming love and support while I'm here

If Joshua was a nobody she won't even answer his greeting

Where she de when Joshua de struggle

Why are u a nobody??
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by airminem(f): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
dave4rella:
shocked
This girl is over hyped

If you come close to her, you might be surprised to notice that her pvssy stinks
See this oo

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by cRobo: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
ncoolsome:

Why are u a nobody??

In all your getting get wisdom

Above all get understanding

Did I say I'm a nobody?
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by thundafire: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Gelato let dat guy concentrate na,make sure he doesn't look u b4 dey game starts pls

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Awaoyelmoni(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
I luv luv dj Cuppy it breaks my hrt to see her running after anoder man I have a plan to win her hrt tho. ryt, after Andy Ruiz gives him anoder trashing I'll challenge Ruiz to a fight TKO him nd presto Cuppy will be swept off her feet being the hero dat I am fall for me..
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:

where she de when Joshua de struggle

my house, collecting prick
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Naijaarchive(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
I hope she will be a proper motivation to him and not a distraction... Creed 2 comes to mind
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Blizzykay: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
BlackfireX:
As a Nigerian I support Ruiz to defeat that over hyped American boxer....

He is British sir. ITK

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by ernieboy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
dinocy:
A J, but why DJ cuppy come dress in long dress ?
Saudi Arabia
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by bigstan11787(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:

Honestly this comment is childish

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Ajibade123(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
who cares
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by JERRY1925(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:

Lol.. Bros, she is a somebody too.. You don't expect her to go below her level to prove she's human.
Everybody get him level for life.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Risingblue008(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:

Women likes already made man

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Ayomarcel(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
Spending ur money And making news.
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Patojargz: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
Who cares? 4 her 2 b there las las E get why!
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Oricha79(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
hit me up on WhatsApp, if you have interest on yam business buying from Niger state and supply to us in mile 12 market Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death / Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) / Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.