Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match (84202 Views)

DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Stakes 100,000 Dollars on Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz Rematch / Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Mokason28: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:
That's nice, congratulation in advance to the winner.
The winner is jousha
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by cRobo: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
bigstan11787:

Honestly this comment is childish

Be realistic for once in your life

There are thousands if not millions of boxers in Nigeria who haven't attained fame, also while Anthony Joshua didn't attain his present status there is no way this DJ Cuppy would be friends with Joshua

My point is, Anthony Joshua has fame and will certainly boost Cuppy musical career because of the people he hangs out with

So if you can understand me its not my fault its all on you

I only tried to spell out for you

Peace
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by RamseyBolton: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ugwuma1:
[s][/s]

Shey na you go beat Ruiz? Idiota
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by oforjide: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
7pages:
this life

even a wealthy man pikin dey hustle for big fish. it's good she's handling Yoruba this time

AJ is a british not yoruba. well shaaa all I know is whether AJ win or lose, cuppy will suck his prick oboy money is good, this cheap girl travelled to saudi just becos of brick after all what Asa and Anichebe did for her

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by oforjide: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Charly68:
Support your beau my sister, life is in levels ,never mind those ranting here
thank u my sister AJ need hot sex to galvanize his strenght and cuppy is a professional for that.
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by YorubaLord: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
sedutrice:

I really dont give a f*ck

Are you really sure abt that? grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Duru009(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Let me prophesy !!

Anthony Joshua will win the match and retain his WBC title !!

Bookmark this page !
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Barrywilly(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
I don't see Anthony Joshua winning this game with this Cuppy distractions.
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Switruth: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
emeijeh:
Let us wait for the IDGAF crew.
They are coming.
. Too much jealousy living with them.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Yohh: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
See how well covered they are because of Saudi Arabia factor..
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by matotoide(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
O Lawd! She should have stayed her arse home. No bad energy please, we need AJ focused at the moment.
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by mdchikezie(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
BlackfireX:
As a Nigerian I support Ruiz to defeat that over hyped American boxer....

THATS HOW YOU KEEP DISGRACING YOURSELF.
IS ANTHONY JOSHUA AMERICAN

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by noisy45(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
Now AJ will lose
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by DCmonster: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ruiz will knock Joshua out in the first round. That fat Mexican hand speed is like thunder bolt. Joshua will only win if he uses his grandpa ijebu aluwo, if not he has lost already.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
dinocy:
A J, but why DJ cuppy come dress in long dress ?
She's in Saudi... Strict religious laws
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by walle1899(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Anthony Joshua may God help you on this one
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by aliamimar(f): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wishing AJ success Insha Allah.
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Numerouno94(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dis babe is jux tryin to destroy AJ wit her negative vibe.. Naija babes wit dia negativity.
AJ had a perfect record, buh eva since he started fuckin eida dis babe or her sis grin grin grin........................
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
DJ cuppy is following another person's property.
If AJ wins , the real property owner will be owner honor with the winner while the well wishers will stay aloof.
DJ cuppy just enter flight from Lagos to Saudi Arabia. Oh God answer my call.. even for me to take Kemi go Ghana here nah annual budget talkless of Saudi Arabia..

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Numerouno94(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
madridsta007:

He started frolicking with her.

Then he lost. His first loss since his Amateur loss to Dillian Whyte.

Somethings are very clear.

Exactly my tot.......

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Joshbull: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
I don’t think he needs that distraction now.
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by mullerman: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Best of luck
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by mullerman: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
BlackfireX:
Your brain need to be checked

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by smartleo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
BlackfireX:

You mean to say British ?
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by AbdulCLO: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
so she can dress decently and cover her hair
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Boyooosa(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
dinocy:
A J, but why DJ cuppy come dress in long dress ?
Go and watch again, nobody liked your comment. May be you know the reason I guess...
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by sylve11: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
explosiveskull:
This lady haven't realized she is contributing to this young man's defeat and this young man still thinks he is in control of his destiny with that young lady around.

this your image dey use style resemble Etinosa. smiley cool

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Roozzaay(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
emeijeh:
Let us wait for the IDGAF crew. They are coming.
We are here already grin
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Kingstanding: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:
Now she is forming love and support while I'm here

If Joshua was a nobody she won't even answer his greeting

Where she de when Joshua de struggle

. Which means get money before anything in this Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by 12inchess: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
She Sha wants to f. U. CK A. J
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Neddyogu(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
BlackfireX:

British

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Yawning On A Plastic Chair After Performing In Ilorin / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) / Toyin Aimakhu Blasted For Her 'Fallen Boobs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.