Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match (83933 Views)

DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Stakes 100,000 Dollars on Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz Rematch / Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:06am On Dec 06, 2019
She con resemble old person with her clothes����

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by dinocy(m): 2:31am On Dec 06, 2019
Boyooosa:

Go and watch again, nobody liked your comment. May be you know the reason I guess...

What has likes done for you

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by PanAC: 4:39am On Dec 06, 2019
cRobo:
Now she is forming love and support while I'm here

If Joshua was a nobody she won't even answer his greeting

Where she de when Joshua de struggle

But when she dated Davido’s manager , you people said she stooped too low .

Can people ever be pleased ? �

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by imolile: 5:35am On Dec 06, 2019
Women have always been notorious for the downfall of men, Just imagine what Delilah did to Samson, Or what Eve Did to Adam, Imagine what Jezebel did to Ahab, They have never stopped, They hunt only the best. They bring them down, Wicked women with "Phd" (Pull him down) with the Juice supped, they seek other juicy flowers in the circle of moral doom
The question is, what is she doing in Riyadh?
A man who wants to win in life does not even need the wink of a LovePeddler outside the ring

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Boyooosa(m): 5:40am On Dec 06, 2019
dinocy:

What has likes done for you
Assessment to check if my thinking is still in alignment with what other people think...
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by dinocy(m): 5:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Boyooosa:

Assessment to check if my thinking is still in alignment with what other people think...

The people who are made, think outside of box, so you shouldn’t align yourself with what others think.

Be on your own and think for yourself...
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Budline1(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2019
victorian:

Didn't I mention one time, that the rich are the number one gold diggers of all times. They have wealth but they still want more by dating or marrying someone richer than themselves.

It's not a bad thing, because even me sef, wouldn't mind dating then marrying a very rich guy . It's just life as we see it.

Yup. Everything is business to the rich.
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by IprintMONEY: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2019
omo marriage don done
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by maximusprime2000: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2019
if she is not his number one, she is just a distraction to him and herself.how does this bring down the price of rice self.mtchww
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Boyooosa(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
dinocy:

The people who are made, think outside of box, so you shouldn’t align yourself with what others think.

Be on your own and think for yourself...
Yeah, u r right but u should also be very careful, ''Offkey' is not the same thing with 'outside of box'.
I hope u know that...
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by victorian(f): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Budline1:

Yup. Everything is business to the rich.

As in ehn?

When I realised, I was like WTF!

And later people will be calling somadina 's ex who married Ned nwoko a gold. Digger. Really?

As if 90% of Nigerians are not gold diggers as well but they are doing it codedly so no one will know, until wedding day.

Human beings!
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Budline1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
victorian:

As in ehn?

When I realised, I was like WTF!

And later people will be calling somadina 's ex who married Ned nwoko a gold. Digger. Really?

As if 90% of Nigerians are not gold diggers as well but they are doing it codedly so no one will know, until wedding day.

Human beings!

Exactly o. That's just how it is. Everyone is a gold digger, that's the honest truth, nobody holy.
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by victorian(f): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Budline1:

Exactly o. That's just how it is. Everyone is a gold digger, that's the honest truth, nobody holy.

Correct! You are one sincere guy!

Chop knuckles!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Budline1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
victorian:

Correct! You are one sincere guy!

Chop knuckles!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by explosiveskull(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Prompto:
Is that how your supporters have been contributing to your failed life ?!

I will purposely ignore you because I've heard stories of born by mistake bush babies born through abortion by their LovePeddler mothers in chemist store looking for where to vent their frustration.
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by victorian(f): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=Budline1 post=84681701][/quote]

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Okogiemikejr(m): 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
cRobo:
Now she is forming love and support while I'm here

If Joshua was a nobody she won't even answer his greeting

Where she de when Joshua de struggle

Will u date a nobody yourself? Who nor like better tin
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Prompto: 1:05am On Dec 07, 2019
Coming from the subhuman lifeless lunatic that stated the quote below you are more demented than I earlier envisage.

explosiveskull:

I will purposely ignore you because I've heard stories of born by mistake bush babies born through abortion by their LovePeddler mothers in chemist store looking for where to vent their frustration.
explosiveskull post=84654024:
This lady haven't realized she is contributing to this young man's defeat and this young man still thinks he is in control of his destiny with that young lady around.
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by explosiveskull(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Prompto:
Coming from the subhuman lifeless lunatic that stated the quote below you are more demented than I earlier envisage.

Sense is far from you fibromyalgia
Re: DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match by Amanstailored: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Likes for joshua
Shares for fatty bombom luiz
Me am going to go and click "shares" jare

Please am inviting everyone on this forum for a 1week business consultation for free. I just give you free advice on things you can do to increase sales or make more profit in your business this december.

FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE!

Just click on the link below and it takes you straight to my whatsapp��

http:///2349021014798

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death / Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) / Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.