Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections (8540 Views)

888 Area Code - Elevate Your Connections With Infinite Positivity / Start An Online Corporate Thrift Collection Biz, Join Us, Make 50-100k Monthly / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by badfuckerz(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
naija rice available
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bring your printing jobs
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Yunicef001(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
I am a charcoal producer based in Moro local government, kwara state. Refer buyer to me and earn commission. We handle export too. Thanks
08143666603 calls only
07035439368 WhatsApp only for pictures and video call to verify our product
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by badfuckerz(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
naija destoned rice available
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Do you want to print your company's calendar or diary?
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
let us do this
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
any deal
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by pyramid19: 7:38am On Dec 20, 2019
I'm into visa processing and procurement (Canada and Poland)

1 Like

Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
ok
'
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by badfuckerz(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
contact me for destoned local rice
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Okay2000: 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
How many of you have heard that by 2020, Nigerians without Tax ID might have issues accessing their bank accounts. For those in Lagos who would want state Tax ID should send mails to okayjesu@gmail.com.
Please use Tax ID as the subject.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by badfuckerz(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
hala me for rice this december 18000
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
manlawal:

now if i refer you to 2people that means 10k per day and is it weekly you pay or monthly

grin grin grin You have a very good business sense. The guy is yet to respond to your enquiry. I am also keying into this. I have close to 4 operators on my list.
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Braczy: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2019
You can also as well link me up 09013912788 on the social media marketing
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by adedapodvirus001(m): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2019
I call supply any industrial spare parts: bearings, belts, grease, compressors, Valves, pumps etc
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by NairalandAngel(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2019
Okay2000:
How many of you have heard that by 2020, Nigerians without Tax ID might have issues accessing their bank accounts. For those in Lagos who would want state Tax ID should send mails to okayjesu@gmail.com.
Please use Tax ID as the subject.

Thanks.

Has the CBN given directions to the banks to start implementing this?
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by badfuckerz(m): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2019
We have rice
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Viktom(m): 7:35am On Dec 24, 2019
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study, cost analysis and market strategy for your product.
You have idea? But don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
Do you have a company? But you are not getting enough from it, we have a team of experts that can manage your company and take it to the top.
Are you an investor? We have load of lucrative businesses that is just waiting for your investment to shoot up. For more information contact us , @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
Remember that when you don't take your shot, you have missed 100% of your shots.
Don't fold your hand and do nothing, contact us now!!!

1 Like

Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by coolyemex: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2019
hello, I am an agent into local and foreign supply of food items, agric products and few other ones I have buyer's and sellers too, give us client either buyers or sellers then we can work together to get commissions( this is pattime), my fulltime work is an a.c technician, we install industrial a.cs air duct, extractors, kitchen equipments fabrications locally.pls get us clients and get commissions
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2019
nice one
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Samrichie(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
effissyman:
This is what I do
Am a registered China admission and travel agency below are the services I render

1. Chinese universities admissions (100% guaranteed)
2. You need person in China that will help you buy your goods and send it down to you in Nigeria
3. Cargo service to Nigeria
4. I buy and sell Chinese rmb

We can work together if you recommend clients to us , we give you percent of the service we render to the person in no time.

Drop your contact let's deal. I want to see the possibility of doing my Masters there.
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Osode: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
I and My contacts help business firms secure the highly competitive CBN rate for Forex for firms who already have valid applications, unsuccessful, or pending for long at CBN HQ here in abuja. I already have my advert post here in business section. Check it out. (08181458445), Possible referrals, and shared commissions, eg...
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by dublinkmy6: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hello,
We are distributors of ELECTRICAL and ELECTRONIC appliances. Our products are of high grade and quality and you can testify to that if you have used any of our products.
We supply to any part of Nigeria.
If you connect us to any buyer, you are sure of a mouth-watering commission. We would mostly encourage links to bulk buyers.
Repeat business is our goal and as such, you know that you, as a linkage, will be treated well and renumerated handsomely.
08141269216 for more info.
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by segzybank: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
We are CollinsTech
We are giant when it comes to importation of grade1 USA used Laptops
We do free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
We offer warranty on all our laptops
5k commission for any laptop sold
N0 24 Otigba Street adjacent FCMB bank Computer village Ikeja Lagos
Pic, specs and prices of all available laptop will be sent to you if you dont mind

Kindly indicate if you are interested

WhatsApp 08121070625
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by ReppingLocals(f): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2019
Desiring a viable and profitable investment without committing your time?
Invest in Global Currency Market

For Private Managed Portfolios
⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙
Minimum Initial Capital : $1,000 (Dollar Portfolio)
Minimum Initial Capital : NGN365K (Naira Portfolio)
ROI 25%/Monthly Guaranteed.
Profit Share Rate: 60% - Client / 40% - Manager (We help Manage your Funded Portfolios)

For Small Investors (Pooled Investment - Hedge funds)
⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙
Minimum Initial Capital : NGN100K-365K
Fixed: ROI 20%/Monthly
Profit Share Rate: None

For More Info Contact:
Call or TEXT to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by MrAlert(m): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Imagine 50 people asking you about your offer everyday, and you didn't pay for adverts! Let me show you how. Reach me on WhatsApp 07033809551. I wish you success in your business.
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by GodLifted: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
I am into fabric, we supply fabric for Aso-ebi person use and as gift item. Fabric such as Ankara, lace,. Senetor materials, Atiku, guinea and plain and pattern others. Contact us today for your Aso ebi deal. 07034834634
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
I work with a real estate company. We sell luxury properties in Victoria Island, Ikoyi and Lekki. We also build for individuals, and organizations.

Ready to business on agreed commission for referral? Hit me on WhatsApp: 07066937270.
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by dimade1: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2019
Animashahun Agro service.
Am a supplier of Agro commodity like seaseme,cocoa,maize,cassava,pkn,soyabeans and so on.
If you can source for buyer of the above commodity, you get bongus bonus from us.You can contact me on 0811 555 7708

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Drug Companies Owned By Billionaires / What Resources Apart From Oil Contributes To 40% Of Our GDP? / Get Your National ID Card Image For Verifications On Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.