Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections (8550 Views)

888 Area Code - Elevate Your Connections With Infinite Positivity / Start An Online Corporate Thrift Collection Biz, Join Us, Make 50-100k Monthly / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Jedalord: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Felilad:
I am into real estate. I currently work with some legit Real estate Companies having properties (land and house) in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Ibadan, Ogun, Enugu, Imo, and some states across the country.
You can earn in millions monthly based on your commitment by working as a consultant for these Companies.
Free training and seminars are usually organized by the Companies.
You also have access to their properties through periodic site inspection.

For further enquiries

Call/whatsapp

I am interested in working with you
chukasho3@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by pyramid19: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2020
badfuckerz:
student visa nko

Good morning sir we also do student visa for canada and cyprus
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Still available for biz
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by safecode: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
I'm into real estate Agent we have a lot of properties to sell in Benin City and it's environs
You can call me on this number-08054760031
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by opeyemi1509: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Contact us today for all your real estate needs

Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by opeyemi1509: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2020
contact us today for all your real estate needs

Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Phurlareen44(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2020
I am a building materials merchant. I sell and supply all types of roofing sheets (Aluminium and Stone Coated) nationwide.
Contact me 4 any business deal with commission for referral

#Quickroofingsystems.com

Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by badfuckerz(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
pyramid19:

Good morning sir
we also do student visa for canada and cyprus
which of the cyprus
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by pyramid19: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2020
badfuckerz:

which of the cyprus

we do for Cyprus also
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
this year will not pass me by
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by Financecash: 2:41am On Jan 29, 2021
Here is the best strategy to make millions :
https://financecash.com.ng/best-strategy-to-earn-1-million-before-2021/

Note: The Link above contains a good strategy that can make you a millionaire
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Financecash:

if you cant drop it here no one is clicking your link
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by badfuckerz(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2021
Financecash:

Click your link alone
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by manlawal(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
let connect
Re: Let Us Make Millions Together With Your Connections by 2aces(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
We give loans to civil servants and car owners at low interest rate in Abuja. 09014294982

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Resources Apart From Oil Contributes To 40% Of Our GDP? / Different Types Of Advertising In Nigeria / Starting A Recharge Card Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.