Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Hardcopy Programming Books - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hardcopy Programming Books (1862 Views)

Best Programming Books 2020. / Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos / I Want To Buy Programming Books Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardcopy Programming Books by Presh900(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Drop the name of the programming book you want and we will waybill you the hardcopy almost free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by Pgltm: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Which do you have for Java?
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2019
any book on Kotlin and your price

1 Like

Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by Presh900(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
wamiikechukwu:
any book on Kotlin and your price
sorry for the late response, I have kotlin micro services,Kotlin for android developers
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by Presh900(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Pgltm:
Java the complete reference 7th ed
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by Presh900(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Pgltm:
I also have Teach yourself Java in 21 days,Java the complete reference 10th edition.
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Presh900:

sorry for the late response, I have kotlin micro services,Kotlin for android developers

Kotlin for Android developer s
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by Presh900(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

Kotlin for Android developer s
Inbox me on WhatsApp . My number is on my signature.
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by Presh900(m): 5:31am On Dec 10, 2019
Still fulfilling orders.
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by DrBigDrip: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Presh900:
Drop the name of the programming book you want and we will waybill you the hardcopy almost free of charge.
Good day. Please do you have
HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites. By jon ducket
JavaScript and JQuery: Interactive Front-End Web Development also by jon ducket
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by Presh900(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
DrBigDrip:

Good day. Please do you have
HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites. By jon ducket
JavaScript and JQuery: Interactive Front-End Web Development also by jon ducket
Yes,we do
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by Presh900(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
We're preparing an Xmas discount. watch this space.
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by kolinton007: 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Presh900:
I also have Teach yourself Java in 21 days,Java the complete reference 10th edition.
How much do you sell ' java the complete reference'?
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by JudeAfoo(m): 4:01am On Dec 12, 2019
What do you have on Javascript
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
Recently, I thought of learning another language, Java, I bought a textbook and downloaded PDF, the textbook made clear that I can download the JDK 8 while the PDF says I can Download the JDK 7, I went to Oracle, just to find out the latest JDK is JDK13, probably the the textbook and PDF was released many years before the latest JDK13 came out, is it possible to still use the same textbook and PDF to manage the JDK13, or should I Just download old JDK 7 or JDK 8, and use the follow the textbook. I haven't seen any latest textbook so far.
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by bukkielee(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
I need for java
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by Presh900(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Snowale:
Recently, I thought of learning another language, Java, I bought a textbook and downloaded PDF, the textbook made clear that I can download the JDK 8 while the PDF says I can Download the JDK 7, I went to Oracle, just to find out the latest JDK is JDK13, probably the the textbook and PDF was released many years before the latest JDK13 came out, is it possible to still use the same textbook and PDF to manage the JDK13, or should I Just download old JDK 7 or JDK 8, and use the follow the textbook. I haven't seen any latest textbook so far.
Hello, you can download the older jdk just to follow along with your tutorials but when you are done,download the newer stable ones and reqd up on the documentation . the changes will not be much.
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 19, 2019
Presh900:

Hello, you can download the older jdk just to follow along with your tutorials but when you are done,download the newer stable ones and reqd up on the documentation . the changes will not be much.
Thanks bro, I'm grateful.
Re: Hardcopy Programming Books by socraticMind: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2023
i need to buy about 3 hard copy books on coding. I need to contact you WhatsApp so we can discuss more. How can you be reached Presh?

(1) (Reply)

Dairy Of Javascript Challenge / You Will Surely Want To See This / PHP - How Does Nairaland's Frontpage Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.