Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos (3476 Views)

Best Programming Books 2020. / Hardcopy Programming Books / I Want To Buy Programming Books Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos by luwins(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Please people in the house, can you kindly recommend where i can buy hard cover computer books in lagos?
Please i need some books in SQL by some authors and i am finding it difficult to locate bookshops in Lagos. kindly help a brother out. Regards

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos by vickzdvipe(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
luwins:
Please people in the house, can you kindly recommend where i can buy hardcover computer books in lagos?
Please i need some books in SQL by some authors and i am finding it difficult to locate bookshops in Lagos. kindly help a brother out. Regards
Why hardcover? But if you are adamant on obtaining hardcovers, your best shot would probably be Amazon and or Ebay.
Re: Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos by luwins(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Thanks. But shipping cost aint friendly. But thanks for your tips anywaiz
Re: Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos by jubrilELsudan: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Just download the ebook, put it on flash, go to business center and print. You can thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos by fortifiedng: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
luwins:
Please people in the house, can you kindly recommend where i can buy hard cover computer books in lagos?

go to PDFdrive.com and download the PDF no need to buy any books

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos by vezycash(m): 4:52am On Dec 17, 2018
luwins:

Is there any reason why you're asking for a physical book? I'd normally dissuade people from getting physical books on programming languages are updated very frequently. Thus, books become outdated almost as soon as they are made.

However, SQL is a highly stable language and the syntax between MySQL, MSSQL, oracle and the rest are quite similar.

Have you considered using video courses? I have about 6,000 udemy courses in my own account. And a huge chunk of them is about programming - including SQL. If you're interested, PM me.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos by mcqwerty(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2018
Go to Ikeja before Under bridge, around the Ecobank ATM side, although you will find ancient computer books there, you would still get an SQL book that will serve your purpose.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos by dauddy97(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
why not download the pdf and print it out. well If you insist on getting hard copy. when you get to LASU gate along Badagry way. you will see most of these books put on the ground for sell. But, they are old
Re: Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos by Bros1: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
I would suggest amazon for paperbacks . However you can check some bookstores between tejuosho and yaba in lagos. Some are even low-priced editions.

Ebooks aren't really alternatives. You can read a book anywhere. Ebooks and pdf requires power, devices and softwares.

Hard copies cannot be ruled out.

Go for it

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos by six33fourng: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect Vb.net Windows Application To Php And My Sql Database / Web Design Training On Whatsapp: / Is There Any Big Programming Companies Like Google In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.