Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) (32544 Views)

#RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) / Raymond Dokpesi Released After Detention At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by Difrent: 4:29am On Dec 06, 2019
henryhemon:
Once women naked for you,your own is gone.....buhari and cabals time is very near. When they people are against you,you won't end well.

You mean hired naked women?
Or do you think all those old women and young Oloshos will do that protest FREE?
me don't think so
Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 6:28am On Dec 06, 2019
Difrent:

You mean hired naked women?
Or do you think all those old women and young Oloshos will do that protest FREE?
me don't think so

Yeah I get it's probably hired crowd but I'm saying if it's real that will be the outcome.
Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2019
How market na ?
DCmonster:
He will die in prison,no two way around it. You people are wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by ogbonti: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2019
lonelydora:
Even though Sowore is reaping the fruit of his labour, Buhari shouldn't be flounting court orders as he wish.

Buhari posterity will judge you.

no posterity will judge him - he is going to jail after his tenure - lets wait and see - I pity Buhari. Is he going to be saved by the very judiciary he threw its judges into back of land rovers in the middle of the night? Buhari will know he has no friends when he finally hands over in 2023

As good as GEJ was to his acolytes, as nice as he was as president - only very few of his disciples stuck around him after May 29 - 2015

how much more Buhari that is busy creating enemies for himself left and right

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by bakescos01: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2019
DCmonster:
He will die in prison,no two way around it. You people are wasting your time.

Just go and put in back in prison ok. Since we don’t value the court order in our country again and you folks are celebrating that. It’s Sowore’s turn today it might be yours tomorrow . Watch it
Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Sowore is a criminal ,what are they protesting for? undecided
Hate Speech.
Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba women are more brave than their men,

even in business,their women hustle more than their men.

Fact.
You talk like fool, I'm a Yoruba man and I hustle like tomorrow no dey......seeing you opening your gutter mouth full of trash talk...old cargo.
Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by DCmonster: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
bakescos01:

Just go and put in back in prison ok. Since we don’t value the court order in our country again and you folks are celebrating that. It’s Sowore’s turn today it might be yours tomorrow . Watch it
He is back to prison. I told you all that he will die in prison you all thought it's a joke. Let's see when he is going to be free.
Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by DCmonster: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
petitejolie:
How market na ?
Market is moving well. He is back to prison right? I told y'all that the mutherfucker is gonna die in prison y'all thought it was a joke. President Buhari is the one in also rock and not Dr goodluck Jonathan. You guys should try and protest and see if one quarter of you all won't go down 6 feet below.
Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmmnn...ur market is really moving to d permanent site. Me and who Dey protest? Una Dey on ur own o. Na visa I Dey wait for o
DCmonster:
Market is moving well. He is back to prison right? I told y'all that the mutherfucker is gonna die in prison y'all thought it was a joke. President Buhari is the one in also rock and not Dr goodluck Jonathan. You guys should try and protest and see if one quarter of you all won't go down 6 feet below.
Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by tck2000(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
,b
Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by vikko11: 3:40am On Jan 17, 2020
Jio keypad mobile is very popular. Jio 4g keypad is very simple in mobile. Jio looked at his customer’s choice. Launched Jio Keypad Mobile. The number of live users of will be very high. Jio F90M Flash File https://androidji.com/jio-f90m-flash-file/[url][/url]

ply “software for hardware”. And Flashing Tools Letest V.. Download. Xiaomi Redmi 5A Tested Firmware file. Xiaomi Redmi 5A Stock Rom Android Stock Rom. [url]https://www.flashfilefirmware.info/xiaomi-redmi-5a-flash-file-download-og/
[/url]
Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by vikko11: 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Jio F210Q Flash file latest update. Download LYF Jio F210Q Working flash file [url]Jio F210q Flash file[/url] https://www.flashfilefirmware.info/jio-f210q-flash-file/ . Version Then You Should Flash Phone Here You Can Download Latest Flash File 7.1.1 And Update Your Phone Motorola XT2013-1 Firmware Info File Price ...
Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by renu96111: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Version Then You Should Flash Phone Here You Can Download Latest Flash File 7.1.1 And Update Your Phone Motorola XT2013-1 Firmware Info File Jio Price ... https://androidji.com/factory-download-tool/
Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by hellocleanerae(f): 6:49am On May 21, 2020
Thank you for your informative article, if you are looking for House Cleaning Services Dubai or Office Cleaning Services Dubai then please visit our Cleaning Services Dubai
Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by renu96111: 2:33am On Sep 14, 2020
FauG Apk download · First go to Apk store · Type FauG in the search box above. · Click on Search Now button. · Now click on Faug game download Apk file. https://appszx.com/faug-game-download/
Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by Anuj1234: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2022
Thanks for sharing this useful information,regards.
https://bromodapk.com/
Re: Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) by tarunvk: 11:52am On Mar 21
The [url]Work Hours Calculatorhttps://calculatoruniverse.com/work-hours-calculator/[/url] offers a convenient way to compute the total hours worked within a given period, factoring in breaks and overtime. It's ideal for employees and employers alike, simplifying payroll calculations and ensuring accurate compensation for time spent on the job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Ways We Can Reduce Poverty In Nigeria. Do You Agree? / Why Nigeria Was Progressing Under Jonathan - Ben Bruce / Olori Olajumoke Oginni Dies 5 Months After Marrying Osun Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.