Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

"I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals (55216 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reveals Face Of His Babymama, Celebrates Her Specially On Mother Day / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter / Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by CoolJulian: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
So impressive!

1 Like

Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by OlawaleBammie: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
adioolayi:
Keep Shining KIZZ....Greatest FUNAABITE he is.....I am of the greatest UNAABITE...if you know, you know

hmm, I guess ur project topic is micro organism in tomatoes...
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by ademidedavid(f): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
shamsin6300:

I have FSLC & SSCE on ground.

I am currently in 400l a student of Agricultural Economics & Extension. I work in a cafe center to help take care of my school needs. I combine both studies & work @ de same time to meet my needs
In which institution please and the location?
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by shamsin6300(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
ademidedavid:

Institution: NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY KEFFI.

Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by Rajosh(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
slidesorter:
i think 4.3 GPA is 2:1 abi dem done change am?
nobody stated otherwise
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by delpee(f): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
seniormallam:

Even if you want to do agbero, Yoruba will ask his son to goto school first afterwards you are free to do anything with your life.

The idea is that you’ll do better in any chosen vocation or career with good education and better exposure.

1 Like

Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by OlawaleBammie: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
fairfora:
I agree with you. My dad trained me with proceeds from yam and cassava tubers he sold. Some, especially where I came from in Ekiti could fetch firewood to train their children in the university. That's how we roll . Today, you go think say I be buttie if you see me smiley. Education is the only legacy that fades not.

where in Ekiti??
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by bayodele73(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
ademidedavid:
If he truly graduated with that grade from that department and school, then he is sound and no wonder he has good music sense......... Also graduated from that institution from COLENG with second class upper and I know how life was in the school..... Though he got in after I graduated... ..kudos to him #fabulous unaabite
Yea he did, was my colleague and he finished from COLERM.

1 Like

Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by Lamanii22(f): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Darkseid:
Me looking at his NYSC picture like ... shocked shocked
Money good oh

Lol swears... But he wasn't looking ugly though.. But he's finer now
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

where in Ekiti??
Ijero LGA
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by OlawaleBammie: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
fairfora:
Ijero LGA
hmm awon omo Doherty Memorial Grammar Schoolgrin
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

hmm awon omo Doherty Memorial Grammar Schoolgrin
Lol. I'm from the next town to ijero, going towards iloro ekiti
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
slidesorter:
i think 4.3 GPA is 2:1 abi dem done change am?
. That's why he said 'almist'

1 Like

Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by OlawaleBammie: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
fairfora:
Lol. I'm from the next town to ijero, going towards iloro ekiti

And d name of d settlement is??

cus I knw it's a settlementgringringrin

Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by shamsin6300(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
ademidedavid:

Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

And d name of d settlement is??

cus I knw it's a settlementgringringrin
Its the second largest single town after ijero...it's indisputably the largest in the LGA when some of their remote settlements like Soso Arapate, ojaoko, okeigi, oyikala, alabari and other settlements put together are considered as part of the town. It's the town with the most-educated and highest number of professors in the LGA...hope you could guess where I hail from wink.
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by OlawaleBammie: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
fairfora:
Its the second largest single town after ijero...it's indisputably the largest in the LGA when some of their remote settlements like
Aoso Arapate, ojaoko, okeigi, oyikala, alabari
and other settlements put together are considered as part of the town. It's the town with the most-educated and highest number of professors in the LGA...hope you could guess where I hail from wink.
Ahhh oga wer did you see al dis names na?? are u sure dis names are from ekiti??

OK, wait lemme check if truly its from ekiti.

Buh anyway, i still don't know d name of Dat town oo
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by ademidedavid(f): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
shamsin6300:

Apologies, I can only assist within Lagos and it's premise....... Best of luck my brother

1 Like

Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Ahhh oga wer did you see al dis names na?? are u sure dis names are from ekiti??

OK, wait lemme check if truly its from ekiti.

Buh anyway, i still don't know d name of Dat town oo

Ekiti is bigger than you think. Soso Arapate shares boundaries with osun state. It's close to oke ila( popularly known as Ila irangun). Oke igi is a popular village too, likewise Alabari . The name if the town which owns all the aforementioned settlements is Ipoti Ekiti, the most educated town in their LGA. Odaaro grin
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by Nmezor(f): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Really nice to hear
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by Organs(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
blackslayer:
Water engineering Lmfao!
What about fire engineering? Oloshi

You can tell those that did not graduate University. By their comments you will know how far.

2 Likes

Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by MzTunechi(f): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
ademidedavid:
If he truly graduated with that grade from that department and school, then he is sound and no wonder he has good music sense......... Also graduated from that institution from COLENG with second class upper and I know how life was in the school..... Though he got in after I graduated... ..kudos to him #fabulous unaabite
Water resources should be COLERM. I was offered admission into that department back then. I japaa after a year grin
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by Olamyyde(m): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
ademidedavid:
Do you know dr akinola? grin
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by Manchiefo: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Wonderful! employable cgpa!
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by JGirl20(f): 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
fairfora:
I agree with you. My dad trained me with proceeds from yam and cassava tubers he sold. Some people , especially where I come from in Ekiti could fetch firewood to train their children in the university. That's how we roll . Today, you go think say I be buttie if you see me smiley. Education is the only legacy that fades not.
Similar stories... I promise to make mama and myself proud.

1 Like

Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by blackslayer: 12:02am On Dec 07, 2019
Organs:

You can tell those that did not graduate University. By their comments you will know how far.

Yes! I didn't "graduate university"...Olodo....
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by Organs(m): 12:36am On Dec 07, 2019
blackslayer:

Yes! I didn't "graduate university"...Olodo....

Or Maybe you just passed through school. A University Graduate will be enlightened enough to understand what a graduate of water engineering must have passed through and accomplished. For you to make a mockery of it means you're uneducated. That is a fact bro. Get some education bro.

1 Like

Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by Sagay212: 12:39am On Dec 07, 2019
No wonder all his songs make sense
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by blackslayer: 12:39am On Dec 07, 2019
Organs:

Or Maybe you just passed through school. A University Graduate will be enlightened enough to understand what a graduate of water engineering must have passed through and accomplished. For you to make a mockery of it means you're uneducated. That is a fact bro. Get some education bro.

have you heard of trolling? mumu....go to h3ll!
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by OlawaleBammie: 12:40am On Dec 07, 2019
fairfora:
Ekiti is bigger than you think. Soso Arapate shares boundaries with osun state. It's close to oke ila( popularly known as Ila irangun). Oke igi is a popular village too, likewise Alabari . The name if the town which owns all the aforementioned settlements is Ipoti Ekiti, the most educated town in their LGA. Odaaro grin

Hmm, ipoti!! Ilu ayefele...

Odaaro, layo luaji oo, asunboroji.. igiire luafiti lekun leyin
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by ademidedavid(f): 4:40am On Dec 07, 2019
Olamyyde:

Do you know dr akinola? grin
Akinola in electrical? He used to be very wicked then although he looks very simple and talks sluggishly
Re: "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals by yusluvad(m): 4:52am On Dec 07, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Is that the reason why you don't read the G-WorldWide contract paper before you sign them.. grin grin grin
Jesus, you for tell am privately nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc Lost All His Family Members Last Week / Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez Call Off Engagement (Photos) / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.