Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) (4294 Views)

I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / Video:How MKO Personally Drove Abiola Babes For Hours In Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by Prompto: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2019
The greatest liars of our time n yonder times are from Aba

Rekhina:
We live in a society where lies and deceit is called wisdom , fairness and justice is known as foolishness all of us will suffer for our wicked deceits(Lagos wisdom)
mrvitalis:
Mustapha challenged yorubas ...that let any Yoruba leader that didn't collect money for abiola death come out ...till date not one

He said he has the video that if anyone comes out he would drop it , ....none has come out ooh

Watch say in the next 50 years once mustapha is dead they would try to change history

No one tried to deny ojuchkwu released awolowo when both Gowon n ojuchwu was alive ...once ikemba died ...they started their lies

2 Likes

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by ProudDick: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:
Mustapha challenged yorubas ...that let any Yoruba leader that didn't collect money for abiola death come out ...till date not one

He said he has the video that if anyone comes out he would drop it , ....none has come out ooh

Watch say in the next 50 years once mustapha is dead they would try to change history

No one tried to deny ojuchkwu released awolowo when both Gowon n ojuchwu was alive ...once ikemba died ...they started their lies

Not everyone like to roll in the mud with pigs. Nobody take mustapha serious until he is bold enough to own up to his crimes. He's a liar and a coward.

Abiola died for what he believed in. He could have take kanu and ojukwu option and ran away. But he stood his ground.

1 Like

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by haffaze777(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2019
waledeji:
[s][/s] shut up, the people you are following already what have you achieved despite all your sleepless nights, you don't get people banned anymore cuz even mods don't take you serious again.... Bloody hypocrite and tribalist

I tire for d guy,following people up and down as if that will add shishi to his account
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2019
ProudDick:

Not everyone like to roll in the mud with pigs. Nobody take mustapha serious until he is bold enough to own up to his crimes. He's a liar and a coward.

Abiola died for what he believed in. He could have take kanu and ojukwu option and ran away. But he stood his ground.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/233901-yoruba-leaders-bribed-to-keep-mum-about-abiolas-killers-al-mustapha.html

2 Likes

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by ProudDick: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/233901-yoruba-leaders-bribed-to-keep-mum-about-abiolas-killers-al-mustapha.html

I told you earlier. Not everyone would like to do back and forth with a deranged almajiri. If abacha wanted to jail abiola for treasonable offence, he needed to bribe no one. He was a dictator. Who did be bribe before dethroning the sultan of Sokoto? You idiots should use your brain.

Abiola was even the one that gave some of his comrades the go ahead to work with abacha, hoping he would be reasonable. Not everyone is a kid here.

1 Like

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by ProudDick: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2019
haffaze777:

I tire for d guy,following people up and down as if that will add shishi to his account

Some of his Igbo kinsmen are even hailing him. Something they can not do themselves. The guy will regret it in his old age.
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2019
ProudDick:

I told you earlier. Not everyone would like to do back and forth with a deranged almajiri. If abacha wanted to jail abiola for treasonable offence, he needed to bribe no one. He was a dictator. Who did be bribe before dethroning the sultan of Sokoto? You idiots should use your brain.

Abiola was even the one that gave some of his comrades the go ahead to work with abacha, hoping he would be reasonable. Not everyone is a kid here.
Tell your leaders to talk let's see if he had the video

2 Likes

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by haffaze777(m): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2019
ProudDick:

Some of his Igbo kinsmen are even hailing him. Something they can not do themselves. The guy will regret it in his old age.

Let him continue fooling himself
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by ProudDick: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Tell your leaders to talk let's see if he had the video

Tell him to release the video. He needs no one to jolt him.

1 Like

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2019
ProudDick:

Tell him to release the video. He needs no one to jolt him.
Someone dared you and this all you have to saw cowards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by ProudDick: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Someone dared you and this all you have to saw cowards

Dared? You sound dumber than I thought. Tell your northern master to release the video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by Afamed: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Is good u freed him ,he isnt that bad compared to afamed Area4Area , ngeneukwenu all dis people has an evil agenda so desperate but hidden to naked minds ,
But if Helinues misbehave I will invite u sweetheart kiss
Shm

1 Like

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by Afamed: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:

See, Tinubu is our leader and we must protect him even though I am not in support of his presidency ambitions( if that is even true self)

You are not in any position to tell me who to like or hate.. So don't make this a threat.. Okay
You are giving this evening newspapers too much attention. Drag her on the floor, the habitual liar does not deserve any human sympathy
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by imiski(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
waledeji:
[s][/s]
When I saw the topic I just knew it was IPOB infested

1 Like

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by zibya: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:

Hmmmmmm.. Don't really know what to say..

Anyways, Thanks for pleading on my behalf .. More of this kind of gestures from you oo
You fall my hand big time. So mean the jobless troll made you beg a faceless lady intercede on your behalf so he can leave you alone? You've got no spine dude
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by helinues: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
zibya:
You fall my hand big time. So mean the jobless troll made you beg a faceless lady intercede on your behalf so he can leave you alone? You've got no spine dude

Bro, God forbid bad thing.. I am not that cheap nor weak.. I was even surprised the lady could beg on my behalf cos I insulted her through out yesterday. Why not check my activities before reaching this conclusions?

Broda, I am disappointed with this your comments.. Really

Don't say such next time oo.. It is an insult..

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by waledeji(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
[/b]
PaxtinLucas:
[s][/s]
trash[b]
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by waledeji(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
waledeji:
[b][/b]
Trash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State. Largest Rice Mill In Africa To Be Ready By End Of The Year. PICS. / Your First Wife Died At 74 But You Claim You Are 66”,dirty Secrets About Tinubu / Breaking News: Madam EFCC Is Also A Thief.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.