Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic (105819 Views)

"There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) / Nigeria Looks Like Dominican Replublic, Has No Light No Shit – Cardi B Says / Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by chriscrosss(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
See comment.. She is right thou...if a Nigerian says no light, you will tackle him..smh..
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by AreaFada2: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
charlesm91:
Op you no listen well...she talk no lie not no light
With native speakers of English "t" can be often silent as a last letter. Just like you may have learnt in secondary school French.

Many alphabets are silent at TIMES. Even within a word.
In the word DULWICH, w is silent. You say "DOR-LICH". Not DORL-WITCH. grin angry

So she meant light.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by sulaak(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
lokho:
You're very wrong madam. Dominican Republic is far better.

She is being very diplomatic, I lived in Dominica and used the city overground subway system which was built by the French in the 1990s.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by shine12: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is what I've been saying.
I winder when people like Davido go to the US and tell them to come to Nigeria and see how we live. I always wonder, see what.
The only thing that can come close to mesmerising them is the 4km^2 Lekki/Ikoyi Bubble.

All we have in plenty are infrastructure deficit, children seating on the floor at schools, kidnapping, corrupt politicians, SAS disregarding Federal Judiciary, kidnapping, Poverty, Underdevelopment etc.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Bigwig02(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bloggers....! Nwayukwa!!!!!��
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Czartega(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nairafame1:
Nigeria looks like Dominican Republic and has no light, Grammy award-winning rapper and social media sensation, CardiB says as she mocks Nigeria after she landed yesterday ahead lives Spot festival in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASVj9N26P1I

Ahn ahn... For lagos yonder? The way dey will be hyping lagos, one would even think it's better than abuja... Mtcheew...yeye country led by clueless old men[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by OChimex: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
NoApology:
This shiit looks like DR straight up, she said grin grin

Our almighty Lagos

You guys are mistaken. She meant to say "Demon Republic"
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by westkid001(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
planetx:
The truth Is anyone flying into Nigeria for the first time from the US through Lagos will not be too impressed, maybe Abuja would have made a better impression. Lagos is not Cape Town, Kigali or Windhoek.

seriously comparing lagos to all those state especially abuja is an insult to lagos...a small state in land mass with population of 22 million and is able to accommodate all dat much pple is enough to go by 4 me, and mind you theres alot beautiful places in lagos too
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Litmus: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
WorWorBoy:
She said and I quote.

Nigeria looks like Dominican Republic, No Lie.

Not no light. undecided

They know exactly what she said but they are liars at heart so they choose to tell lies on her. The tragedy is that they claim corrupt politicians are responsible for the ills of Africa but as liars, they are themselves corrupt. The saying goes that liars, thieves and murderers are brothers and cousins. What hope Africa?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
U are right o jare. No light
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by wiseGD: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
I DO NOT KNOW THE PERSON IN QUESTION NOR AM I INTERESTED..BUT I MUST SAY THIS:

IF WHAT IS SAID IN THE AUDIO IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WAS PEDDLED BY THAT BLOGGER AND POSTED ON A BIG SITE AS NAIRALAND, THEREBY PROPAGATING UNTRUTH, THIS POST SHOULD BE PULLED DOWN BY THE MODERATORS.

NAIRALAND IS A SITE THAT IS BEING VISITED BY A LOT OF PEOPLE BOTH LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY. IT SHOULD NOT BE REDUCED TO A GOSSIP SITE, OR ONE OF THOSE SITES WHICH RELY ON FALSE, SENSATIONAL TOPICS FOR THE SOLE REASON OF PULLING CROWD.

DO NOT DISCREDIT THIS SITE.

I STILL REMEMBER THOSE BEAUTIFUL YEARS YOU COULD RELY ON NAIRALAND FOR AUTHENTIC NEWS.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
shine12:
This is what I've been saying.
I winder when people like Davido go to the US and tell them to come to Nigeria and see how we live. I always wonder, see what.
The only thing that can come close to mesmerising them is the 4km^2 Lekki/Ikoyi Bubble.

All we have in plenty are infrastructure deficit, children seating on the floor at schools, kidnapping, corrupt politicians, SAS disregarding Federal Judiciary, klKidnapping, Poverty, Underdevelopment etc.
U no lie my brother, the thing over tire me
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by bilulu(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:
Apart from her musics, I do not like Cardi B personality
Lolz.... but she stated the obvious so why the hate
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Platony(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
If I catch dat person wey say NIGERIA IS D GIANT OF AFRICA ehn!!

angry angry
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by helinues: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
bilulu:

Lolz.... but she stated the obvious so why the hate

Of course, she stated the obvious.. My comments wasn't about her statements..

Watching her interviews is somehow disgusting to me.. Like she is Razz

But musically, she is currently the queen of rap
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Adetee17(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
This is an insult

She said the true
can someone here boast of getting 10hours light in a day
We need prayer in this country

Yes sir,I can boast
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Pacesetter123(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Candle bee abi na wetin be your name.....mind your tongue o.

This is Naija.....if you do anyhow,you'll see anyhow. Dont come and be embarrassing our good and perfect gwavanment anyhow here.

Shikina!

grin grin grin lol@Candle Bee
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by BarryLondon007(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:
Apart from her musics, I do not like Cardi B personality
Your problem G
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by BarryLondon007(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
georgyly450:
That is what our useless buhari who spends so much time in london and all other cities accross the world has put us in.
Where is the useless fashola that said light issue would be solved in 6 months?
Lol Fashola was on weed when he said so
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Sholaco: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Candle bee abi na wetin be your name.....mind your tongue o.

This is Naija.....if you do anyhow,you'll see anyhow. Dont come and be embarrassing our good and perfect gwavanment anyhow here.

Shikina!
in a motherfucking Nigeria?
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by tintingz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
AreaFada2:

With native speakers of English "t" can be often silent as a last letter. Just like you may have learnt in secondary school French.

Many alphabets are silent at TIMES. Even within a word.
In the word DULWICH, w is silent. You say "DOR-LICH". Not DORL-WITCH. grin angry

So she meant light.

I think she said "no lie", why would she expects to see lights on the road in the day?
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Pacesetter123(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
sweetonugbu:
we are no longer third world country, we slipped into fourth world country since 2016
Lord of Mercy! Nah dis small write-up,nah im Unah gather am almost 1000 LIKES?
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by wavylevel: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
This is an insult

She said the true

Stop praying and start using your mind to improve your lot.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Topmaike007(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
omocalabar:
Cardi B is PDP
I swear, who give am Naija visa self to come and bad mouth us for our home
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Pacesetter123(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Meanwhile,does dat woman know dat dat is hate speech n dat it attracts death sentence here? Somebody should enlighten her on wot to say n wot not to say here.I wud av done dat by myself but I want to go n on my "I-better-pass-my-neigbour" now.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by uthlaw: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
georgyly450:
That is what our useless buhari who spends so much time in london and all other cities accross the world has put us in.
Where is the useless fashola that said light issue would be solved in 6 months?
but if your bastard PDP have done it before we wouldn't be in this situation...
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Topmaike007(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Aladegba:
Hate speech grin
she deserve 26 years imprisonment
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Topmaike007(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
This is an insult

She said the true

yeah I have 24 hours power supply in My hood.

. Solar is bae
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by drakeli: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Shey una don here now! All of you that want to Japa to Dominican Republic. Na from frying pan to another frying pan o. No light !

But why the girl dey curse Nigeria like that.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Prompto: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Since 2016 indeed.
You have in hell since 1999

sweetonugbu:
we are no longer third world country, we slipped into fourth world country since 2016
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by CoolJul: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
have you come to do correspondence on the state of our nation or you have come for a musical show, cardi B? ehn which one?

Yen yen yen ye. yen!

abi u want dem to test run the hate speech bill on u bah? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] / Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.