Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic (105817 Views)

"There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) / Nigeria Looks Like Dominican Replublic, Has No Light No Shit – Cardi B Says / Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by DonMekino(m): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2019
I thought she came for Shiloh 2019 sef
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by YenYo: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2019
Bro we are not even a fourth world country,Nigeria now a Animal republic ruled by corrupt animals.
sweetonugbu:
we are no longer third world country, we slipped into fourth world country since 2016
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:00am On Dec 07, 2019
omocalabar:
Cardi B is PDP

lols...no she is also a wailer... Ipobian or Igbo lady.....
Can't you see how she speaks Igbo fluently in the Video....

Zombies are pained for this
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by rampantlover: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2019
Sorry Cardi B, that evil forest Nigeria didn't give you the true reflection of Africa. Your next trip is Ghana and I promise you, you will enjoy uninterrupted electricity. I was even shocked when I heard you wanted to go to that evil forest called Nigeria where only cattles have rights grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by IronGalaxy: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2019
O' what a funny thread grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Allen102: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2019
IronGalaxy:
O' what a funny thread grin grin
And later you will open that your big mouth to say people are Obsessed about south Africans.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2019
Allen102:
And later you will open that your big mouth to say people are Obsessed about south Africans.
No mind the Zulu.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by IronGalaxy: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2019
Allen102:
Lol. finding something funny is hardly an obsession.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Allen102: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol. find something funny is hardly an obsession.
Slowpoke.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by IronGalaxy: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2019
Allen102:
Slowpoke.
It's not my problem you're butthurt over some celebrity's comments oga. Leave me to enjoy the thread

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Allen102: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2019
IronGalaxy:
It's not my problem you're butthurt over some celebrity's comments oga. Leave me to enjoy the thread
Enjoyed this thread too fvcking slowpoke.

https://www.nairaland.com/5569173/nigeria-beautiful-it-looks-like
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by IronGalaxy: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2019
Allen102:
Enjoyed this thread too fvcking slowpoke.

https://www.nairaland.com/5569173/nigeria-beautiful-it-looks-like
So you are trying to prove a point? Lol. You and I know Naija looks nothing like Disneyland, let alone the Dominican Republic.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Allen102: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2019
IronGalaxy:
So you are trying to prove a point? Lol. You and I know Naija looks nothing like Disneyland, let alone the Dominican Republic.
Like I said enjoyed that thread. Now get lost, Obsesses swine.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by IronGalaxy: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2019
Allen102:
Like I said enjoyed that thread. Now get lost, Obsesses swine.
Lol, the rants of a frustated slum dweller. Oga, yesterday you are the Dominican Rep, today Disneyland, tomorrow Haiti

So your mood gonna go and up and down depending what Cardi B says?

You are an idiot

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Allen102: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, the rants of a frustated slum dweller. Oga, yesterday you are the Dominican Rep, today Disneyland, tomorrow Haiti

So your mood gonna go and up and down depending what Cardi B says?

You are an idiot
You a fool typical slowpoke go upgraded your dead Zulu brain.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by IronGalaxy: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Allen102:
Lol, go get yourself some self esteem Afonja, it hinges too much on what outsiders have to say about your country

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2019
Allen102:
Why waste your time on that walking corpse? IronGalaxy?

The fool that can not differentiate the difference between Nigeria women and south African women.

stupid slowpoke like that shouldn't give you headache.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by IronGalaxy: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

The fool that can not differentiate the difference between Nigeria women and south African women.

How can I possibly mistake our swans for your ugly she-boons? tongue

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Allen102: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, go get yourself some self esteem Afonja, it hinges too much on what outsiders have to say about your country
I've been told you are a walking corpse, dead body.
No wonder you show so much stupidity.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Allen102: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

My apology.

Never knew the Idiot is a dead Brain Nincompoop.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by IronGalaxy: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2019
Allen102:
I've been told you are a walking corpse, dead body.
No wonder you show so much stupidity.
seems you can't think for yourself, always have to be told. You must be told your country is like the Dominican, all of a sudden it's like Disneyland. All of this you must be told! You are like a rag doll

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 07, 2019
IronGalaxy:
How can I possibly mistake our swans for your ugly she-boons? tongue
I don't exchange text with walking corpse because, they are stupid, unintelligent, zombies.
They don't have anything upstairs, a trait you seems to possess.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by IronGalaxy: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
I don't exchange text with walking corpse because, they are stupid, unintelligent, zombies.
They don't have anything upstairs, a trait you seems to possess.

Lol. We've been through this and I duly clarified that I'll assume someone I see in South Africa to be South African, especially if they look South African. Ofcourse you gonna milk this forever.

Don't blame you though, she's probably the only pretty one you have, lmfao

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Daewoods:
Useless Country!
No child deserves to be born a Nigerian.
The same way two sicklers marrying & giving birth is seen as wickedness & selfishness, that's the same thing as giving birth to an innocent child as a Nigerian, condemning him/her to a life of hardship, suffering and useless existence.

You don't get to decide which country you are born in but you can decide which country and nationality your children are born into. Every sensible man living in Nigeria should give their children the option of dual citizenship. Even if it is another African country. See as even our small Tacha of yesterday was flexing in Ghana. At least, her parents made sure she has option B. It is for this reason that I won't be marrying any woman who has only Nigerian citizenship like me.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by shineeye1: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nairafame1:
Nigeria looks like Dominican Republic and has no light, Grammy award-winning rapper and social media sensation, CardiB says as she mocks Nigeria after she landed yesterday ahead lives Spot festival in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASVj9N26P1I

From infancy, I observed that only women who have lost their minds display nud*ty in public. The so called entertainers who do the same also share the same bankruptcy of mind and spirit with them. It is the shame of this wayward, fast expiring generation that men and media have surrendered their hard earned (or perhaps stolen) resources to lay at the altars of such maAD sluts, making them rich and famous!!! Woe upon woes are flooding in for all you who chose to use your money to build the synagogues of Satan upon the earth....
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by VanSARS: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Daewoods:
Useless Country!
No child deserves to be born a Nigerian.

Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

The same way two sicklers marrying & giving birth is seen as wickedness & selfishness, that's the same thing as giving birth to an innocent child as a Nigerian, condemning him/her to a life of hardship, suffering and useless existence.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by prof12(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
yenereal:
At least she backed up her claim with video evidence. She's correct.

Is it now you people know after decades?
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Kaymaxine(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
Is there no MIKANO generator to supply light to her Hotel??

Why try to tarnish and stigmatize our already tarnished image?? Cardi??
She was talking about her experience on the streets bro...not hotel!!!
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Amanstailored: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
sweetonugbu:
we are no longer third world country, we slipped into fourth world country since 2016

Guy how can you call us a fouth world country. You forget say na we carry last for class. Oboy check our report card now, na red biro full am with plenty F9. So as of yesterday we were ranked LAST WORLD COUNTRY!!

Please my name is MUDI, i work as a Business/Marketing Consultant am inviting everyone on this forum for a 1week business consultation for free. I just give you free advice on things you can do to increase sales or make more profit in your business this december 2019.

FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE!

Just click on the link below and it takes you straight to my whatsapp��

http:///2349021014798
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Candle bee abi na wetin be your name.....mind your tongue o.

This is Naija.....if you do anyhow,you'll see anyhow. Dont come and be embarrassing our good and perfect gwavanment anyhow here.

Shikina!
hahaha but she right tho
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Xmous: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2019
sweetonugbu:
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by ohem007(m): 12:28am On Dec 10, 2019
Goalnaldo:
hmmm Na enjoyment una dey oh. But as a football loving person I don't like the timing as I will miss all those 7-9 pm champions league and La liga matches cheesy

I dey tell you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] / Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.