Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

When A Man Sees A Lady And Hugs His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Sees A Lady And Hugs His Wife (1600 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Sees A Lady And Hugs His Wife by mamagee3(f): 5:10am On Dec 06, 2019
Hi all, what does it mean when a man sees a girl and hugs his wife?
Re: When A Man Sees A Lady And Hugs His Wife by sweetonugbu: 6:09am On Dec 06, 2019
It can means two things(1) seing a not so fine lady he hugs the wife to show appreciation that he ended up with a beautiful wife (2) When he saw a sweet lady and hugs the wife it mean monkey no fine but im mama like am
Re: When A Man Sees A Lady And Hugs His Wife by JohnnyPalmer: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2019
It's a decoy

He doesn't want the wife to notice he was gonna stare at the lady

Hug the wife, but the eyes keeps wandering lustfully about
Re: When A Man Sees A Lady And Hugs His Wife by uzedo1(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2019
mamagee3:
Hi all, what does it mean when a man sees a girl and hugs his wife?
he wants the wife to be distracted.. So he can look at the girl very well shocked

Imagine a man & his wife taking a stroll, then all of a sudden he sees a girl walking towards them. When the girl Is close, he will initiate the hug so as to make wife feel it's PDA while he is looking at the girl.

(1) (Reply)

Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do / Advice Only; Should I Punish Her For Doing This To Me?... (PIC) / Whatsapp Sex Adult Tv Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.