Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Imagine Not Hanging Killers But They Want To Hang Hate Speakers - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine Not Hanging Killers But They Want To Hang Hate Speakers - Bishop Oyedepo (512 Views)

BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Not Hanging Killers But They Want To Hang Hate Speakers - Bishop Oyedepo by 9jahotblog: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2019
Imagine not hanging killers but they want to hang hate speakers - Bishop Oyedepo speaks on hate speech bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oHDWHinC0Y

1 Share

Re: Imagine Not Hanging Killers But They Want To Hang Hate Speakers - Bishop Oyedepo by 9jahotblog: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2019
I really appreciate bishop oyedepo for speaking up against this bill. Now the bill has been thrown out to trash can .
Re: Imagine Not Hanging Killers But They Want To Hang Hate Speakers - Bishop Oyedepo by hisgrace090: 7:30am On Dec 06, 2019
Greedy and selfish leaders.
Re: Imagine Not Hanging Killers But They Want To Hang Hate Speakers - Bishop Oyedepo by adzone: 7:32am On Dec 06, 2019
It's a preposterous decision simple
Re: Imagine Not Hanging Killers But They Want To Hang Hate Speakers - Bishop Oyedepo by kinzation(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2019
God help us all

I've got a domain for sale (URGENTLY) If interested please quote me or Whatsapp 0-8-1-2-8-8-5-9-3-5-6
Re: Imagine Not Hanging Killers But They Want To Hang Hate Speakers - Bishop Oyedepo by lastmessenger: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2019
Only a backward thinking people will ascribe to such archaic and outdated laws.
Re: Imagine Not Hanging Killers But They Want To Hang Hate Speakers - Bishop Oyedepo by helinues: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2019
We tired oo
Re: Imagine Not Hanging Killers But They Want To Hang Hate Speakers - Bishop Oyedepo by valarmorghulis: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2019
I'm in support of hate bill but that punishment is too much haba, I think fine Is enough, maybe 100k upwards
Re: Imagine Not Hanging Killers But They Want To Hang Hate Speakers - Bishop Oyedepo by Racoon(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2019
Not only the killer & marauding fulani herdsmen, failed governance, etc but even corruption itself. What an oppressive and retrogressive govt.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Not Hanging Killers But They Want To Hang Hate Speakers - Bishop Oyedepo by chinjo(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2019
It is high time men of God rise up to speak on issues of national interest. God sent Moses to tell Pharaoh. Let my people go. God is saying same to Buhari today let my people (Nigerians) go.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Not Hanging Killers But They Want To Hang Hate Speakers - Bishop Oyedepo by dangermouse(m): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2019
if only we could all lend our voices to myopic and backward policies been dished out by this government then this country will be better off.

Nice one @bishop oyedepo
Re: Imagine Not Hanging Killers But They Want To Hang Hate Speakers - Bishop Oyedepo by 9jahotblog: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2019
dangermouse:
if only we could all lend our voices to myopic and backward policies been dished out by this government then this country will be better off.

Nice one @bishop oyedepo
exactly, we should always speak against tyranny and impunity in this bubu government. Enough of tyranny in this government.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Not Hanging Killers But They Want To Hang Hate Speakers - Bishop Oyedepo by 9jahotblog: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2019
chinjo:
It is high time men of God rise up to speak on issues of national interest. God sent Moses to tell Pharaoh. Let my people go. God is saying same to Buhari today let my people (Nigerians) go.
yes soooooo.

(1) (Reply)

CORONA VIRUS: Please Let Us Pray For Italy And The World / Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution / Covid-19: Our G.o Shared Garri And Soup Not Ikpeazu - Opm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.