Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution (513 Views)

Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery / Father Mbaka Denies Bayelsa Governorship Prophecy / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution by talk2archy: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2020
The Spiritual Director, Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria, Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has debunked the report in social media that he had ministered that people should check their bible to find a strand of hair which they should put in water to wash their face as the solution to the COVID-19 global pandemic.

On Saturday night, rumours went viral in the Coal City State that the controversial Catholic priest had directed that people should search for a strand of hair in their bible from the book of Psalms for a strand of hair which they should in water and use the water to cleanse their family against the coronavirus pandemic

But Mbaka in a statement he personally signed on Sunday, described the report from the pit of hell and the handiwork of enemies of Adoration Ministry.

The statement read, “I, Rev Fr Ejike Camillus Mbaka, the Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria do hereby bring to you, my people, a message of hope and deliverance of the sick world from COVID-19 pandemic.

“I hereby debunk the claim being peddled on public domain and social media that I, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka, had ministered that people should check their bible to find a strand of hair which they should put in water to wash their face as the solution to the COVID-19 global pandemic.

“This claim credited to me is false, mendacious, unfounded. As a priest of the Holy Roman Catholic Church, I am not associated with such occultic and satanic utterances or practices in my ministrations. The claim is a handwork of enemies of Adoration Ministry seeking to dent my good image.

“Those spreading such rumours are agents of darkness, witches and wizards from the pit of hell with a demonic assignment of misleading people over such a global life-threatening pandemic. Consequently, I enjoin all true Christians to ignore these agents from the satanic kingdom.

The Punch
Re: Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution by Eriggs: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2020

“I hereby debunk the claim being peddled on public domain and social media that I, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka, had ministered that people should check their bible to find a strand of hair which they should put in water to wash their face as the solution to the COVID-19 global pandemic.

PDP and their childish and stupid propaganda again. Bunch of 16 years of failures.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution by Nackzy: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2020
Where is Tb Joshua we never reach 27th March ni
Re: Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2020
Mbaka is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution by Eriggs: 7:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Isinweke:
Mbaka is a criminal
....and you are a wailing zombie, Isinwe......

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution by Officialgarri: 7:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Isinweke:
Mbaka is a criminal

On what ground sir?

That he was the supreme court judge that upturned Imo state election or that it was his singular vote that kicked Jonathan out of power?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution by Nwodosis(m): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2020
It became necessary to peddle the rumour as your voice is yet to be heard on corona virus pandemic like other men of God. They forgot that politics is your own area of specialty.
Re: Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution by Eriggs: 7:25am On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:

On what ground sir?
U dey mind am, if dem neva wail on anythin in one day, dem body go dey do one kin one kin like snake wey swallow the 3 heads of Dino and FFK and Omokiri! grin

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 30, 2020
Eriggs:
....and you are a wailing zombie, Isinwe......
Re: Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution by Eriggs: 7:28am On Mar 30, 2020
Nackzy:
Where is Tb Joshua we never reach 27th March ni
Go to his thread and find him. This thread is about Father Mbaka.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution by Eriggs: 7:28am On Mar 30, 2020
Isinweke:
oya edit, i dey wait Isinwe
Re: Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:

On what ground sir?

That he was the supreme court judge that upturned Imo state election or that it was his singular vote that kicked Jonathan out of power?

Re: Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution by Eriggs: 7:30am On Mar 30, 2020
No better response from Isinwe... as usual, see the rubbish images he keeps posting on every thread, up and down. Lack of substance.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 30, 2020
Eriggs:
oya edit

Re: Mbaka Denies Report On Covid-19 Solution by Sharonstone7719: 3:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

GOD Expressly Warned Me About Politics And Told Me To Warn Others. / Interesting!!! See Pastor Chukwuemeka Odumeje And His People / Church Is Not Essential' - Kemi Olunloyo Replies Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.