Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments (10538 Views)

Schools, Banks, Hotels Will Be Required To Have Fire Safety Officers – FG / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him / Lagos Shuts Christ Embassy, Mosques, Hotels, Other Churches Over Noise Pollution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by OkoAmarashy: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2019
SultanOfPuna:

If Enugu is in The Hands Of God
Then I Guess Aba Is In The Armpit Of God..

Abia is in the devil's underwear.
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by OkoAmarashy: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2019
CUPIDsparrow:
coconut head...next time try and make a little sense with what you type

Akpu ninja, una go still ride okada for that Enugu.
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by Simplyleo: 9:28am On Dec 06, 2019
But I thought people from those places said it is their tax that developed Ragos. So why can't they pay tax to develope their own place?
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by Olaolex: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by virginchaser(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2019
This ought to be discussed unless otherwise.
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by CUPIDsparrow(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2019
OkoAmarashy:

Akpu ninja, una go still ride okada for that Enugu.
you are trying to hard to be funny

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by luvlyoracle(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2019
OkoAmarashy:
Seal up banks and corporate establishments and buy okada and keke for Enugu people to be riding as business.

By the time the present crop of leaders in the SE finish dealing with Igbos, they would be importing leaders from other places to come rule them.
So what are you saying in essence?
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by funsho75(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2019
Tax is too heavy on business in this country

I was in one of my bro business office one day wen those guy brought tax something...

Income tax
Profits tax
Rent tax (10% of the cost of shop)
Environment tax (tax for using the space)

Etc..

When i go tru it..
I was like how do they want business to grow wen u use all ur income for tax

The you will still pay for light (that u will not see)
U will buy fuel
You will pay security

Etc...

For people that are insulting those institutions

One day you will start your business and then you understand
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by Opayguyy(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2019
See my signature if you're interested in becoming an Opay agent, access loans or for any other inquiry
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by odomanis: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2019
skkslar:
Breaking the law by corporate organisations are unacceptable

Government should be firm in enforcing the law

Meanwhile check my signature for a solution that will aid the smooth operation of your businesses

You will have no reason to aviod your corporate social responsibilty when your business runs smoothly

What of breaking the Law by Government,is that acceptable ?
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by DarkJeddi(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2019
OkoAmarashy:
Seal up banks and corporate establishments and buy okada and keke for Enugu people to be riding as business.

By the time the present crop of leaders in the SE finish dealing with Igbos, they would be importing leaders from other places to come rule them.
So they should be allowed to do their business and pocket profits without paying taxes to the government?

In which sane clime does that happen? angry

1 Like

Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2019
OEPHIUS:
Breaking!

Enugu State Internal Revenue Service in compliance with Court Orders, early this morning, sealed banks, hotels and other business establishments in the state over non-payment of withholding taxes, PAYE tax and development levy.

Details later...

Enugu State is in the hands of God##
Hands of which god? Even Jesus Christ and his disciples paid taxes to ceaser in the Bible. One reason nothing works here is because we are yet to be serious with taxation....imagine everyone paying up to 50% of their revenue in taxes, I bet we would all be alot more interested in how it is spent by the govt.
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by Emmaxy9(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2019
I was there. I came to withdraw from access ATM and all of a sudden some men drove with great speed towards us like that of a lion chasing after his morning meal.
I couldn't decipher immediately what had happened as some men jumped out of the hillux car and under orders if their boss, they immediately brought chains to lock the bank.
A little light of information shone on my frontal cerebral lobe when I read the inscription behind their backs; it wrote internal revenue ***. Immediately I saw that, I knew that something was up and instead of enjoying the whole drama, i left to another ATM opposite.
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by Baroba(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2019
Collecting revenue without dividends... To many touts in Enugu serving there useless master Ugwuanyi..
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by yahoosurepass(m): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2019
ostechno:
Ok ooo

Check my siggy if you have a 180 days limited PayPal account with over $300, let me help you withdraw your money

fraudster
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by ostechno(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
yahoosurepass:

fraudster
Lol, not everyone is a fraudster like you, I trade ecurrency and I help other people withdraw money from their limited PayPal account, what are you?, Fraudster. Your nairaland username already described who you are, oponu arindin
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
A whole ACCESS BANK PLC my bank for that matter they own.

Thunder fire you, go pay your money joor, after you don deduct my money say you de maintain my ATM CARD. WAKA
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Emmaxy9:
I was there. I came to withdraw from access ATM and all of a sudden some men drove with great speed towards us like that of a lion chasing after his morning meal.
I couldn't decipher immediately what had happened as some men jumped out of the hillux car and under orders if their boss, they immediately brought chains to lock the bank.
A little light of information shone on my frontal cerebral lobe when I read the inscription behind their backs; it wrote internal revenue ***. Immediately I saw that, I knew that something was up and instead of enjoying the whole drama, i left to another ATM opposite.

P.s : I'm the one in red in the first pic...lol

Watin de that your Bagcobag?
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by uytyhfdrty: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Another big win confirmed last night.
72 odds ready to be won tonight.
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by Rick9(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
And why would a Corporate establishment refuse to pay tax.

People just take so much delight in breaking the laws and causing problems for themselves.

As they are out of business now,they are happy abi?
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by Henri8: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2019
OkoAmarashy:

Contest, win and correct the anormalies.
Re: Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments by VanGun: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
OEPHIUS:
Breaking!
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Enugu State Internal Revenue Service in compliance with Court Orders, early this morning, sealed banks, hotels and other business establishments in the state over non-payment of withholding taxes, PAYE tax and development levy.

Details later...

Enugu State is in the hands of God##

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Different Countries Responded To Iran's Missiles Attack On U.S (photos) / INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result / Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.