Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result (10504 Views)

IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Femaleโ€™s Picture On Result Portal / INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by Rebuke: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Everyone should go to IRev and log in to check the result in Ekiti. One of the polling units there has an image of a lady in a bathroom as an election result.
Could this be an attack or just some silly mistake by one of the staffs?
Seun and other mods should confirm this and do the needful please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9S9huXL-80

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by FahBuLous: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
9ja na cruise nation

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by Tochi3(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chai grin

God don dey expose their corrupt election results..

The girl in the Foto might be one of the reason Mahmud the criminal is displaying rigged election results without first transfering them to irev's

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by Rebuke: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please let's call their attention to this. This is really embarrassing. They told us the server cannot be hacked so what now happened?

13 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by incandescentena: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
I am outta words

WOW

8 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
๐Ÿ˜Žscam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chai. grin Is this the structure they make noise about?

6 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
These APC people are common criminals

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by KingKO22: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Na mistake now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Calm down

Go and higher your lawyers

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by Moh247: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hacker Ika
Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by okosodo: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
This election don turn child's play

17 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by Rebuke: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please let's start checking each state one by one. We may even find more like this.

https://www.nairaland.com/7588816/inec-uploads-image-girl-bathroom#121311244

5 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by frfrank(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
KingKO22:

Calm down

Ok
Higher kwa...

5 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by Rebuke: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
KingKO22:

Calm down

Ok

So, they have been announcing wrong results since? I don't need to hire a lawyer, karma is real and I am sure Nigerians who are ready for a change will act.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by madapcmod: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
This shows that she manipulated the result in a hotel room. Imagine using BVAS in bathroom.

Rigging gone wrong

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by tesppidd: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Am sure many thought the girl was naked.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
KingKO22:

Calm down

Ok
Higher kor, lower ni. You are panicky and you go collect.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by NobleSeed(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
INEC never get time,way them ever dey ready for general election for This country .
The system is so bastardized and corrupt,full of incompetent humans playing with over 200 millions Nigerians future

5 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by kilmot: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Omo, I just checked, the thing shock me.

Inec must think Nigerians are stupid.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by IamAsiri: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rebuke:
Everyone should go to IRev and log in to check the result in Ekiti. One of the polling units there has an image of a lady in a bathroom as an election result.

It's simple. That was where the upload was done wink.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by Stanweezy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
This election results will end up in court

So many anomalies

10 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by rickleye: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rebuke:

Good Lord - I have notified INEC. The funniest thing is that only a few people from the PU have access to do this , so i think the person selected the wrong pic to upload.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by bjtinz: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mscheww I thought she was having her bath. . .

2 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by Hoelujohn: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
frfrank:

Higher kwa...
He meant lower

1 Like

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by Hoelujohn: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
rickleye:

Good Lord - I have notified INEC. The funniest thing is that only a few people from the PU have access to do this , so i think the person selected the wrong pic to upload.
So na second hand BVAS Dem buy wey someone don use snap before abi?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by Thazard(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
tesppidd:
Am sure many thought the girl was naked.
grin grin
gringringrin
Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by MarketDispatch: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Is INEC really the owner of it's results website?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by blacksam01: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
madapcmod:
This shows that she manipulated the result in a hotel room. Imagine using BVAS in bathroom.

Rigging gone wrong

am sure sh is the SPO...sh snapped d result to upload nd mistakenly uploaded her personal pix in her gallery instead
Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by afbstrategies: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
The creepy lustful goat was probably busy helping himself with the picture while toying with the future of over 200 million people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
I saw a post on stating that the Anonymous group has gained acess to INEC portal, i thought it's just another fake news.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency / PRIMARIES: Bianca Ojukwu, Ubah, Others Shun APGA Re-conciliatory Meeting / Corruption Threatens Nigeria โ€“ And Its Electionย  By Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.