Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

DJ Cuppy Pictured With American Singer, Ne-yo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Pictured With American Singer, Ne-yo (1033 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / I Wish I Wrote Essence, Respect Wizkid – Ne-yo / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Pictured With American Singer, Ne-yo by AmeboBook: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2019
DJ Cuppy says Ne-Yo is the kindest artist she knows which must mean the "Miss Independent" hitmaker rated really high by the billionaire, Femi Otedola’s daughter. She shared a photo on her Instagram page in which she's seen posing next to the American singer-songwriter.

The photo was captioned;

“The KINDEST artist I know! Arabian nights with @Neyo!”

https://www.amebobook.com/dj-cuppy-pictured-american-singer-with-ne-yo-the-kindest-artist-i-know-60405.html

Source: Amebo Book

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With American Singer, Ne-yo by meobizy(f): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2019
Why does she always look goofy? WTH. She has appeared sexy only once in the eighty plus pictures I’ve seen of her.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos From Actress Chizzy Alichi's Traditional Wedding To Her Lover / Ike And Mercy Take Their Love To Greater Heights, Traditionally (video) / I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep It Low Key- Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.