Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us (62424 Views)

Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics / Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan / Benue Youths Storm Aper Aku Stadium With Water, Fire To Cleanse Buhari's Bad Luc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Whizzyasqi: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oh, u were snoring during taking over process.
Conchinue ooo

Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by pacespot(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nigeria is a breeding ground for bad people.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by healthserve(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Hope you are referring to Abba kyari and Mamman daura

Lol. Funny meme

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by healthserve(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Madam, I'm here to tell u that Ur husband is the president-general of the bad people association.

With that him long neck like tolotolo oesophagus

Abeg na wetin concern otokunado inside this matter na
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Weirdgee: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ayed44:
Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, says “bad people” have taken over the country from people who are “supposed to be in charge”.

Aisha said this on Thursday during a phone-in interview on Television Continental (TVC)’s ‘Journalists Hangout’ programme.

She said it is unacceptable that those who should be in control of the government have remained mute, while some persons are using the social media to bring down the government.

She said fake news has caused her some distress particularly when the president was rumoured to have died, and when he was said to be taking a second wife.

“I didn’t take it seriously because even my husband didn’t know what was happening,” she said of the rumoured marriage.

“Both of us didn’t know what was happening; they just decided to bombard social media with it. They are now taking to social media to bring down the government itself.

“I think that we should not allow people that are nothing to override the innocent; I don’t know why people that are supposed to be in charge should remain mute while bad people take over the country from us. It is impossible and totally unacceptable.”

Aisha also accused presidential aides and other government officials of ignoring issues they should respond to and focusing on things that the presidency has no business in.

“Whenever they (presidential aides) are supposed to take action against the offenders, or to take action or to take charge or be in control, or caution people, they keep mute,” she said.

“But when it comes to unnecessary things, people will start talking of the presidency. A typical example is what happened after the election in Bayelsa state. When the PDP came out and said they would … suspend His Excellency, Goodluck Jonathan, the former president, for doing wrong or something like that.

“I have seen no reason why (the) presidency should come out and say that they were shocked to hear that. Is it their business? Are they PDP members? Is president Jonathan a member of our party? What does that have to do with the presidency?”

https://www.thecable.ng/aisha-buhari-bad-people-have-taken-over-the-country-from-us/amp?__twitter_impression=true

you are an hypocrite Aisha.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by kayourcome: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
There is nothing your husband is ever aware of. Bad people took over from you, what were you looking before they did. Just comot here joor. Mtcheeeew.

Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by ruggedtimi(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
she is referring to critics
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by oodua1stson: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oloriburuku. You and your husband are the evil people

Bloody witch
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is hate speech na.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by kizwal: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
How can one continue to enjoy the perks of an office yet deny to accept the responsibility that comes with such position.....in saner climes you resign at this point since you have become helpless because it means the whole country will remain stagnated or even suffer retrogression because elected people have to just serve their tenures... while the people suffer. What people need are practical solutions felt at the lowest ebb of the survival chain,not excuses. Leadership is not easy but you presented yourself as the solution and was elected,so you work.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
As a legally married wife, go talk to your daddy
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by mozona(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
who are the bad people?

abeg this woman stop wailing
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by mechanics(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
lolz, they are part of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by munafav(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Make una give cold water make she drink...rubbish.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by webngnews: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Really
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Staro: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chai
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Primenet(m): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Na so...God dey!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by divineappo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
this woman is an hypocrite
if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Obec70(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Which rail! Can they tell us any project they started & completed? Wait ooo did I hear her say the president is unaware of the happenings in the country? Who are the presidency? Madam answers please!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by AreaFada2: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ah! Women and their wahala with inlaws.
Dem nor allow Aisha to be choosing ministers and other MDA heads.

Face your inlaw cabal ma. We nor wan hear.
Na your oga be godfather of bad feefo them.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by blackboy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
I have stopped taking this woman serious. Another version of PEJ. Was she not among those that went to kogi state to endorse and campaign for Yahyah Bello? She is a noise maker
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Deepthoughts: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ayed44:
Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, says “bad people” have taken over the country from people who are “supposed to be in charge”.

Aisha said this on Thursday during a phone-in interview on Television Continental (TVC)’s ‘Journalists Hangout’ programme.

She said it is unacceptable that those who should be in control of the government have remained mute, while some persons are using the social media to bring down the government.

She said fake news has caused her some distress particularly when the president was rumoured to have died, and when he was said to be taking a second wife.

“I didn’t take it seriously because even my husband didn’t know what was happening,” she said of the rumoured marriage.

“Both of us didn’t know what was happening; they just decided to bombard social media with it. They are now taking to social media to bring down the government itself.

“I think that we should not allow people that are nothing to override the innocent; I don’t know why people that are supposed to be in charge should remain mute while bad people take over the country from us. It is impossible and totally unacceptable.”

Aisha also accused presidential aides and other government officials of ignoring issues they should respond to and focusing on things that the presidency has no business in.

“Whenever they (presidential aides) are supposed to take action against the offenders, or to take action or to take charge or be in control, or caution people, they keep mute,” she said.

“But when it comes to unnecessary things, people will start talking of the presidency. A typical example is what happened after the election in Bayelsa state. When the PDP came out and said they would … suspend His Excellency, Goodluck Jonathan, the former president, for doing wrong or something like that.

“I have seen no reason why (the) presidency should come out and say that they were shocked to hear that. Is it their business? Are they PDP members? Is president Jonathan a member of our party? What does that have to do with the presidency?”

https://www.thecable.ng/aisha-buhari-bad-people-have-taken-over-the-country-from-us/amp?__twitter_impression=true

This woman is a bloody hypocrite, always speaking with the two side of her tongue, during the elections she sang the praises of her husband to the heavens, now instead of admitting her children husband's gross incompetence,she is shifting the blame,she can only fool the zombies.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by dlevi(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
I like this woman because she is not afraid to speak the truth
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by TLION(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
I have this feeling that buhari is planning for third tenor
undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by DaRuud(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:

Don't be too surprise that the two devils dey use "Asiri" , ( Charms ) on PMB

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by chriscrosss(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hahahahahah..this woman na jjc...johnny just come.. Bad.lol..ask your husband.. Fullllll stopppppo....
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by elijahkayode(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Islamisation of The Nigeria state Buhari & presidency cabals Yorubaxit
With the recent spike in Terrorist (herdsmen, shites, etc) activities all over Nigeria (radical and unprovoked killings), it's safe to say this is Jubril Al Sudan aka (Muhammad Buhari) next phase in his brutal Islamisation agenda.
Before you can understand this brouhaha, you need to head to the world stage(America & Britain Vs Iran and it's radical Islam movement
Jun 4 2017 the original president Muhammad Buhari (old & fragile as seen in the clip released by the US media) was invited to the US Whitehouse to give an account on why Christians were being killed, he blamed it on radical Islam's from Muslim countries (mainly Iran and it's counterparts).
Excerpt from the video
"This are people are mainly professionals trained to shoot & kill all their life"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6VwjX617g
A week after this meeting, over 200 Christian were killed in a massacre in plateau State
After this interview the cabal were angry at how the original Buhari could divulge such information, soon after this he was taken out of the picture and replaced with the more younger and vibrant (Jubril).
Nigeria Wakeup
Nigeria have been infiltrated and as time goes by and seemingly backed by the impunity of the Jubril (buhari) Administration, This terrorist have gotten bolder killing our people (sons and daughters) without fear (they are in our midst) leaving deaths & destruction in their wake, this people won't stop unless they are stop.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=ilyasom post=84677010][/quote]

who is talking about oweing anyone anything here? a woman who always complain that cabal has taken over her husband govt, her husband is not in charge, daura n family should leave Aso rock, etc.....doesnt all these ring a bell in ur ears?and you must be a fool for calling someone better than you and whom you will never know a nonentity online!
idiot!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by TruthinAction: 1:13am On Dec 07, 2019
She is speaking in parables. Only the wise will discern who these bad people truly her. You will not hear it from my mouth. I want to live long. But time will reveal the identities of these bad people she cannot call by names.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Ambber(f): 4:38am On Dec 07, 2019
Ayed44:

She should let us hear word, she is one of the bad people supporting social media gag and asking Kogi people to vote a non performer for a second term

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / Wike Plays Host To Tinubu At Rivers State Government House (Video) / Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.