Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,240 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Sai Babaaaaaaaaaaa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sai Babaaaaaaaaaaa (445 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sai Babaaaaaaaaaaa by bastardmod: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sai Babaaaaaaaaaaa by bastardmod: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2019
Gbam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sai Babaaaaaaaaaaa by Built2last: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2019
Age-Old Dichotomy Of Justice In Nigeria

There was once a time when a government was overthrown for corruption and the president of that corrupt government was under “house arrest”, while his vp that hardly signed cheques was in Kirikiri Maximum prison.

For those who do not know, the president that headed that corrupt government and whose punishment was house arrest is a Fulani Muslim. His vice president is an Igbo man and a Christian.

I meed not say the name of the leader who put the Fulani man at home, continuing to sleep with his wife and play with his children, while the Igbo man wqs battling mosquitoes, disease and dirt and death in prison.

Okay I wil state his name. He is Muhammadu Buhari

So when you step to my page to wuestion my pointing out the fact that Muslim Fulanis never get jailed for corruption and that the thieving El Rufais walk free, come to me with facts to the contrary like naming names. If you have no such counter-facts, do not sully my page with accusations of my seeing too much tribe and region and religion in everything. Come to my page and tell me why Shagari was at home f..kcing his wife while Ekweme who was just a VP was in Kirikiriri.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sai Babaaaaaaaaaaa by newbornmacho(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry

Lzaa immhotep adaibeku GMBuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sai Babaaaaaaaaaaa by gidgiddy: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2019
All Caliphate slaves in Igboland, such as Orji Uzo Kalu, will pay the price for their treacherous nature. The time will come when all slaves of the North will realise that when you are down, only your people will be there for you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sai Babaaaaaaaaaaa by LZAA: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gov Udom Emmanuel: Building The Akwa Ibom Of Our Dreams / Akpabio Has Landed: Good Or Bad? / Obsanjo ?16billion Dollars(1.6trillion Naira) Vs Buhari's 1.7trillion Naira On P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.