Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (89368 Views)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by BleedTears: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Broken bottles no dey to break those useless DSS heads? Yeye people working for a yeye incompetent government

Seriously bro those people would have go with serious injuries on their heads
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by donaldde2: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Would u damn keep ur dirty mouth shut up. As if u were anit among the millions of Nigerian that want change of government then. U and the the all D hypocrite people now putting it all on sowere alone as if u were no among do charting we have changing of government. I have much reply for u if u try damn reply to this. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by bakescos01: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
shakaZuIlu:
Sowore people are not even smart
someone that should have been smuggled out of the country immediately after release

They are smart, watch it. The definitely know what they are doing. Femi Falana was there also. They are all smart people, they have there own life plans. This is going to the next level now.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by mu2sa2: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Happyguy201:
I wish buhari can just be assassinated he is the worst president ever in history of Nigeria
Bros watch your words lest they boomerang. A Benue commissioner who said Buhari was "a quarter to death" during electioneering in 2015 kicked the bucket just a few days later and Buhari is still going strong in 2019.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sowore deserves whatever he is eating right now, he cooked the meals and he is being served.

2015 we all can flash back, who was shouting sai baba, lying and publishing fake news and propaganda against GEJ

Now e don happen, this is just the beginning grin

8 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by adenigga(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
johntayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwn0tt9c--A
FLASH: DSS finally re-arrests Omoyele Sowore after chasing judge out of the courtroom with gun.
He has been taken to the headquarters of the DSS.

#FreeSoworeNow #FreeSowore

Vet your reportage always, very conflicting. Always wait till you get details.

I'm not happy with nairaland forum today concerning Sowore' saga.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by SarkinYarki: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
agbangam:
We now have a huge monster at hand, this is sad. The CJN needs to grow some balls and declare indefinite strike for the Judiciary till Sowore is released and also compel the Legislators to review the laws creating DSS. This no longer Democracy, PMB just dey disappoint some of us that believed in him, this pure evil and abuse of presidential Powers.

Which CJN? Please be realistic

3 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by madapcmod: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
I wonder if there are still brave men in the military?

Coup will be better appreciated now than any other time.

This fool in power needs to be uprooted before he send us to the primitive age
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by SarkinYarki: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
mu2sa2:
Bros watch your words lest they boomerang. A Benue commissioner who said Buhari was "a quarter to death" during electioneering in 2015 kicked the bucket just a few days later and Buhari is still going strong in 2019.

Liar which Benue commissioner
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by mployer(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
mu2sa2:
Bros watch your words lest they boomerang. A Benue commissioner who said Buhari was "a quarter to death" during electioneering in 2015 kicked the bucket just a few days later and IBuhari is still going strong in 2019.

Lol. Fayose published his obituary. He is still alive and healthy.

4 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by OYAY(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is uncalled for!!!
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by micflo28(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
He worked against Jonathan thinking he is working for an angel in Buhari

3 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by PinkHealthGroup: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
donaldde2:
Would u damn keep ur dirty mike shut up. As if u were anit among the millions of Nigerian that want change of government then. U and the the all D hypocrite people now putting it all on sowere alone as if u were no among do charting we have changing of government. I have much reply for u if u try damn reply to this. Hypocrite

Nigerians are so low mentality people. Sowore called out GEJ same way he is calling out Buhari. Buhari nor GEJ are greater than 180M suffering faces. There is no reason why the avg Nigerian should live in abject poverty. Most of these folks cant see the big picture. They are too caught up with personalities. #FreeSowore #FreeBakare. Where is Osinbajo? Why are Yoruba leaders quiet? Judge Ojukwu stood her ground. It's time Nigerians fought for their real rights

13 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Patnweze(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
There was a country, the literal legend Prof Chinua Achebe saw this coming,Mazi Nnamdi Kalu saw this coming and we are still celebrating this government as being performing, l cry for this country

3 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
After seen the video, I notice two sets of people

1=> The lawyer who knew you should not struggle with .........
2=> The uninformed and agitators who are fighting for their right

One thing sure a law enforcement officer will not go back empty and tell his superiors that his target resist to comply
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by jahbiz: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmm a whole DSS, which sector is left in Nigeria?..... In my next world i will choose my country carefully
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
this drama go sweet

3 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by mu2sa2: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
mployer:

Lol. Fayose published his obituary. He is still alive and healthy.
Just a matter of time before your hero joins orji kalu where he is now, while Buhari holds sway in Aso Rock. Take heart, such is life.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by gambia(m): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jakpon:
If you are between the age of 20 - 50 and you are still in Nigeria, start planning on how to get a visa in other to get out of the country. It's never too late, get a visa and leave the country now !!

You nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by LZAA: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author= post=84677648][/quote]

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Valendo: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
For one reason I don’t like this guy. He was one of the people that sold this dummy to us. He painted GEJ as evil but I guess he knows better now. Funny enough, all those that ganged up against him have been disgraced. Is it Atiku, Sowore, Saraki, Dino and so on.

Lessons - Let us learn to be very careful in this world for nobody knows tomorrow. GEJ might not have been the best option in 2015 but he’s definitely far better that this.

DSS chasing away a presiding Judge? What a shame

6 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by hammerU: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
RedEagle:
This is so bad, Buhari removed a Chief Justice, Arrested Judges without cause, now this.

No one is safe. No one
Indispensable85:
So, buhari finally succeeded in destroying Nigeria! Sad!

U PEOPLE SHOULD STOP BLAMING BUHARI.

NO RIGHT THINKING PERSON WILL EVER BLAME BUHARI.

BLAME THE MONEY MIX ROAD SW FOR USING OBJ LOOT TO ENTHRONE A DICTATOR.

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by degamemaster(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
agbangam:
We now have a huge monster at hand, this is sad. The CJN needs to grow some balls and declare indefinite strike for the Judiciary till Sowore is released and also compel the Legislators to review the laws creating DSS. This no longer Democracy, PMB just dey disappoint some of us that believed in him, this pure evil and abuse of presidential Powers.

Did i read some of yoi that believed in him ?
Joker! When we were shouting and preaching to you guys not vote and even re-voted the tyrant, you guys called us wailers and all sorts of unprintable names. Now the leopard have started showing his true colours.

Dictatorship and tyranny.

4 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by NiklauseFred(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
The Nigerian government is just as confused as this guy here undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by papagiddy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
a to do christmas in side cell remain NOW!!! When he was Abusing Jonathan up and down in 2015 , he don forget? When he was shouting change change in 2015 he don forget? Serves him right!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by adenigga(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
johntayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwn0tt9c--A
FLASH: DSS finally re-arrests Omoyele Sowore after chasing judge out of the courtroom with gun.
He has been taken to the headquarters of the DSS.

#FreeSoworeNow #FreeSowore
DSS Official Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises!

Please, can you juxtaposed the above headline with the previous one?

Nairaland forum, what's up?

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
In a normal country, Impeachment process ought to have commenced on Buhari. This country is completely doomed mainly because the Senate president and others are handpicked by Buhari. Anyway, the same man who fought against GEJ to elect Buhari is now been captured by Buhari. He has forged his own chain

4 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by socialmediaman: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
ursullalinda:
What exactly does Bubu think he is doing.....this is wrong in all ramfication......and doesn't portray us well to the world......Ahhh

Lol. Elections were conducted with lots of violence recorded on video... winners were congratulated and the country moved on... what could be worse? What would he be afraid of doing and not get away with it?

5 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Sanchez01: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
post=84677626:
No one even knows where he is at the moment.
Different stories, different pictures. different locations.
Yele, where are thou?

Apt reply!
Thumbs up man.
You must put up this sycophancy at this point in time. Every human reserve a little space for shame the day it is needed. I guess you don't have one. We have never had it this bad in a democratic setting and you find it amusing to ask where Yele is; a victim of a draconian government. The nerve!

7 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
surgical:
it doesn't portray buhari well,he is always intoxicated with power,at his age he lacks wisdom to know power is transient no matter how long,let him enjoy the mistake of Nigerians

Mehn.....I'm so speechless today....I never imagined it will get to this level

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by NaijaHeadlines: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmm..
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
aimuan:
For the first time in many years today I am shedding � tears. What is all this? Is it wrong to be pactrotic ?
U hv tears to waste self.

Wen d bible says d hrt of man is dangerously wicked u tot it was a joke? The only problem is dat it shuld hv bn d HRT OF A BLACK MAN IS DANGEROUSLY WICKED. We blacks re evil man. Our tot, mind nd hrt re same wit our color.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.