Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell (28019 Views)

Soludo Commissions Telemedicine Hub At Awkuzu, Anambra State. / Heavy Gun Fire Right Now At Awkuzu SARS, Anambra State / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by TMSMedia: 7:40am On Mar 25, 2023
I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell

Nnamdi Chude, a supporter of Peter Obi who was arrested by the interpol in Anambra during the March 18, gubernatorial and house of assembly elections, speaks after his release, IGBERETV reports.

His tweets read;

"Dear Nigerians ,
I thank you all for your love, kindness and solidarity while I was held in detention. I am most humbled and honoured for your relentless demand for my release. Special thanks to @PeterObi, @SamAmadi, @valentineozigbo, @obyezeks, @FrankNwekeII

"Big thanks to great personalities who made concerted efforts to get me released. @AishaYesufu @YeleSowore @YarKafanchan @YunusaTanko. The list is too long. I appreciate you all.

"I am thankful to @ruffydfire @DavidHundeyin .

"It is important to state clearly that the voices of young people cannot be silenced. We will continue to demand for a better deal in our country. We will contain to clamour for good governance and strong institutions.

"For the records, my experience from arrest to detention was unpalatable, unpleasant and unjust. I was hounded into the boot of waiting car with cuffs. I was accused by the security agents in Anambra of planning to stage a protest and overthrow the government.

"I was accused of calling out the police. Apparently, they didn't understand that I was just adding my voice like every other young person out there who are desirous of a better society.

"On getting to Awkuzu Sars from my point of arrest, I was manhandled, ruffled and treated like a common criminal. Shout out to the OC Awkuzu Sars who cautioned them to stop the act. He's a fine officer.

"The Cybercrime unit of Interpol were just too good. They represent the finest versions of the Nigerian Police. I hope other units of the Nigerian Police can emulate them. They also parade the smartest and most brilliant sets of the Nigerian police.

"Going forward, it is important to state that the Nigerian Police needs to be insulated from political interference. As critical enablers of societal progress and development, the institution is in need of Independence from the machinations of political actors."

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1639383365890502657?t=w9nAp3pNsJn5cjbFmp5VKg&s=19

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by voltron14: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2023
Obi's liason office.

97 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by EKONGKING: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2023
Do u people know what interpol is ?

Anyways my condolences to people killed and dumped in EZU river by Peter Obi SARS .

156 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by shigishege: 7:42am On Mar 25, 2023
Yea it's good like that so far akwusu sars is one of the legacies of your Pandora governor. His voice done humble well well grin grin

111 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by loosecanon50(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2023
Soludo will not win his reelection. He’s a very foolish and proud man who will be disgraced out of office.

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2023
Eiya sorry Chude

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Naira20: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2023
SARS "borrowed" sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Ayodeoba: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2023
Person wey dem suppose forget for jail. I really wish govt can start going against those who share fake news on internet

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by darling2424(f): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by PandoraObi: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2023
Well awzuku operations started by Peter Obi

74 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by idealogical: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2023
They shouldn't have released the fake news crook. We must teach them a lesson.

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Neddstark: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2023
Stop the unnecessary pity on this clown.
This is not about silencing young voices, this is more about silencing fake news.
Guy was telling lies about APGA snatching ballot boxes during the assembly elections to make it seem like LP won and the ruling party lost.
If this doesn't make sense to you, then you're part of the sheeple.

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Godsfrezx: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2023
We are stronger.

1 Like

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Okorietitus: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2023
Remaining and princeoflagos. Those ones will be picked and no one will even notice that they are gone.

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by jumper524(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2023
See as guy man dey hail Nigeria police.
I no beleive say all this cashtivist can ever see good in our Nigeria system.
Let this cashtivist know that when the obi he's always hyping was governor, those who went to awuzuku never made it out alive.

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by weyreypey: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2023
jumper524:
See as guy man dey hail Nigeria police.
I no beleive say all this cashtivist can ever see good in our Nigeria system.
Let this cashtivist know that when the obi he's always hyping was governor, those who went to awuzuku never made it out alive.

Effect of arrest and effective undertaking

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Herbiodun09: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:
I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell

Nnamdi Chude, a supporter of Peter Obi who was arrested by the interpol in Anambra during the March 18, gubernatorial and house of assembly elections, speaks after his release, IGBERETV reports.

His tweets read;

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1639383365890502657?t=w9nAp3pNsJn5cjbFmp5VKg&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Later you ll see this animal in lagos protesting endsars. cheesy

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by DrTexas: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
Thank for safe release.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by YeyeGbami: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
Oh if dem born you well go post fake news again. Na kuje you go land.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by CalabarPikin: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
Omo

No wonder u cut down massively

Thank God you came out alive

5 Likes

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by triple996(m): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
violent ipob cannibalistic criminal
See as he Don humble

, gigging and other ipob cannibalize are next

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by buharitill2023: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
loosecanon50:
Soludo will not win his reelection. He’s a very foolish and proud man who will be disgraced out of office.

What kind of a human being are you? None of your predictions (prophecies) has ever obtained fulfilment:

1. Tinubu will be disgraced at the primaries
2. Buhari will never campaign for Tinubu
3. Tinubu will never win presidential election
4. America are about to arrest Tinubu

Aren't you ashamed of your Fixed Odds at the betting table? Thus, you always come out as the OddMan Out! You work against reasonableness and common sense all the time, but you keep on in your errors because your heart is dark and you are enemy of Success!

51 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by redcliff: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Person wey dem suppose forget for jail. I really wish can start going against those who share fake news on internet

what did he do to be left in Jail? This injustice una dey always wish upon others, it will finally get to you all. Ask Sarki, he knows better

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
See him fake T-Shirt.

Everything about this OSU is fake

Fake Jew .

Fake nationalist

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by UstazAhmed(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
That's the lesson you need to learn

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings / IMO: APC, Uzodinma Urge Supreme Court To Reject Ihedioha’s Request For Review / Tinubu Dynasty Of Thieves: They Want To Buy A Yacht For N5b - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.