Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Those Who Ask Where Did Jesus Christ Said Enemy Die Men Of Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Ask Where Did Jesus Christ Said Enemy Die Men Of Earth (240 Views)

The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Ask Where Did Jesus Christ Said Enemy Die Men Of Earth by Lovelies1: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
open up every thing in your mind and listen

You believe in Jesus right, watch him closely

But first an illustration

When you go to a factory company somewhere are the factory they place a mirror on a wall
They write a note on top of the mirror saying your safety depends on the person in the mirror

Jesus Christ one encountered with Peter Matthew 16:13-19

Jesus Christ you serve stood among his disciples asking who he was
Peter replied - you are the Messiah
Jesus Christ Marvel happily told Peter - surely my father told you this in such Peter on this rock I will build my church

Jesus Christ Second encounter with Peter Matthew 16:22-23

Jesus said - I am going to die on the cross of Calvary
Peter came to Jesus comforting and strengthening Jesus saying - don't worry you won't die
Jesus Christ reply - you Satan I rebuke you . .. ..

Why did the same person who marvel at Peter for listening to His father now rebuke him for listening to Satan

The enemy just like the factory company his the man in the mirror the man looking at the mirror the man himself
In his road to achieve many of his goals and vision there are obstacles he has to overcome and this are anything that tends to stop him

As a son of God you are supposed to be like your father whom Jesus said only him he his good and as far you are his son or daughter you have to be good but you should be aware of your father enemy cause his enemy are your enemy if they hate your father they will hate anything that bears your father print

So when mfm says let my enemy die anything it clearly states that anything that pose a threat to achieving their vision let it cease to exist let it die

The enemy of all God children is Satan whom Jesus Christ you serve rebuke from the same Peter whom he marvel for listening to God his father
And a living soul whom want to achieve his quest there is no room for negotiations
Job 1:9-11,, Job 2:9
Go read on Job and his wife how Satan use a close one to try and dent Job to God
John 13:26-27
Go read on Judas Iscariot how he left the room and Satan imputed thought to Judas Iscariot on how to capture Jesus

So when they open their mouth and call enemy die to capture the Wicked activities of enemy of godly men and expired the wicked activities of the unseen wicked being

And people will say say but lessly look at what Jesus Christ said concerning Judas Iscariot

Matthew 26:24
Why did Jesus Christ whom came to save not save this one Judas Iscariot

This one upon living with Jesus Christ seeing the light in him and goodness still humanly want the death of Jesus Christ whom Jesus Christ never for once plan for him to die

Luke 23:27-31

(1) (Reply)

, / Why / Why So Many Evil Happenings On Christmas Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.