Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! (5264 Views)

Maxindhouse! When Did Satan Get Rulership Of Earth? / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
Below is the day earth was apparently created according to quoted and Olaadegbu.

MuttleyLaff:

Sunday, the 23rd of October 4004 BC
https://answersingenesis.org/bible-timeline/the-world-born-in-4004-bc/

I know there are lots of threads where this has already been discussed, but there seems to be a need to reeducate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by ehirosplusbiz(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Scientists sabi but too lie ,if you don't know keep mute
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by MuttleyLaff: 2:50am On Sep 27, 2019
budaatum:
Below is the day earth was apparently created according to quoted and Olaadegbu.

I know there are lots of threads where this has already been discussed, but there seems to be a need to reeducate.
You're referring the about reeducation to yourself, whether you know it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2019
budaatum:

This is where the rubber meets the road, whether you actually believe in the Word of God or in the words of fallible sinful men. cool

1 Like

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

This is where the rubber meets the road, whether you actually believe in the Word of God or in the words of fallible sinful men. cool
I can't get over the fact that some do what satan does, shudder, and claim they worship God. And I wonder if you believe the "Word of God" was written in heaven by God and not by "fallible sinful men".

Oh! I get it! You "mentally agree" and have no understanding of the "genuine saving faith of scripture".

No degbu, I do not believe. I seek to know and understand.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
budaatum:

I can't get over the fact that some do what satan does, shudder, and claim they worship God.

It is true that anyone can claim that they believe in God and then quote His Word upandan when in reality they don't actually believe in His Word. I not only claim to believe in God I take His Word as the final authority in all matters. If God says it and I believe it, that settles it for me.

budaatum:

And I wonder if you believe the "Word of God" was written in heaven by God and not by "fallible sinful men".

"For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost" (2 Peter 1:21).

Just as the wind controls the sail of a boat so did the breath of God controlled the holy men used in writing the Bible. The end product is what God originally intended.

budaatum:

No degbu, I do not believe. I seek to know and understand.

The Bible that was penned 2 to 3 thousand years ago said that creation was made on invisible elements (Hebrews 11:3) and this was at a time that science was ignorant about the subject but now scientists all agree that creation is made up of atoms. True science confirms the Bible. wink

1 Like

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The Bible that was penned 2 to 3 thousand years ago said that creation was made on invisible elements (Hebrews 11:3) and this was at a time that science was ignorant about the subject but now scientists all agree that creation is made up of atoms. True science confirms the Bible. wink
Your school fees was not paid. See you talk of science as if it were some god and not just something humans do! I guess its like your attitude to Scripture too. It was written by God, and not by mere human beings so everything in it must be literally so.

I wonder what you think Jesus was opening people's eyes for if not for them to use their sense which is what science is.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
budaatum:

Your school fees was not paid. See you talk of science as if it were some god and not just something humans do! I guess its like your attitude to Scripture too. It was written by God, and not by mere human beings so everything in it must be literally so.

I wonder what you think Jesus was opening people's eyes if not for them to use their senses, which is what science is.

Science confirms the Bible. smiley

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Science confirms the Bible. smiley
You should have paid your school fees in full instead of relying on Sunday school.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by Rilwayne001: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
budaatum:

You should have paid your school fees in full instead of relying on Sunday school.

Lmao shocked grin grin
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
budaatum:

If you had paid attention in Sunday school you wouldn't be in the dark as to the historical science of the world as you are now. cool

2 Likes

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

If you had paid attention in Sunday school you wouldn't be in the dark as to the historical science of the world as you are now. cool
I'm glad I didn't and read my Bible instead, or I'd be as ignorant as you are.

1 Like

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by LordReed(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

It is true that anyone can claim that they believe in God and then quote His Word upandan when in reality they don't actually believe in His Word. I not only claim to believe in God I take His Word as the final authority in all matters. If God says it and I believe it, that settles it for me.

"For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost" (2 Peter 1:21).

Just as the wind controls the sail of a boat so did the breath of God controlled the holy men used in writing the Bible. The end product is what God originally intended.

Where exactly is it written in the bible how old the earth is?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by MuttleyLaff: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
budaatum:
How to date a planet
h ttps://youtu.be/YSau4HTNjkE
budaatum, is it true that Venus is the hottest planet in the solar system, that shes got the second hottest body in the entire solar system, beaten only by the sun and so too hot to want to be in any serious relationship with anyone? If Venus, Earth's hot sister, is out of a suitor's reach, and since you've given how to date a planet, why not also provide info, on how to date and marry her sister, earth, marry some other planet, marry sun, marry moon and/or even marry a star.

Some say, you never ask a lady her age, or it's rude to ask a woman planet her age. You would know this and can attest to it. How old are you budaatum?
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 4:21am On Sep 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[s]budaatum, is it true that Venus is the hottest planet in the solar system, that shes got the second hottest body in the entire solar system, beaten only by the sun and so too hot to want to be in any serious relationship with anyone? If Venus, Earth's hot sister, is out of a suitor's reach, and since you've given how to date a planet, why not also provide info, on how to date and marry her sister, earth, marry some other planet, marry sun, marry moon and/or even marry a star.

Some say, you never ask a lady her age, or it's rude to ask a woman planet her age. You would know this and can attest to it. How old are you budaatum?[/s]
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by MuttleyLaff: 6:08am On Sep 28, 2019
budaatum:
[s]budaatum, is it true that Venus is the hottest planet in the solar system, that shes got the second hottest body in the entire solar system, beaten only by the sun and so too hot to want to be in any serious relationship with anyone? If Venus, Earth's hot sister, is out of a suitor's reach, and since you've given how to date a planet, why not also provide info, on how to date and marry her sister, earth, marry some other planet, marry sun, marry moon and/or even marry a star.

Some say, you never ask a lady her age, or it's rude to ask a woman planet her age. You would know this and can attest to it. How old are you budaatum?[/s]
Hiding it are we? You've just proved me right
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by chieveboy(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I tell you what, the Bible is a work of compilation, serious editing and sanctioning for a given purpose and reason.

The old testament is the holy book of another religion. The new testament contains pieces of letters and journals of men written by men to fellow men. The key word here is "pieces".

I know based on you Christian indoctrination, you will never ever consider the role Constantine played in getting the Torah, pieces of letters of Peter, Paul etc together and proclaiming it a Book and then marketing it as "the word of God".

My question is, where was it said by God that the Torah, and then the letters of these people in the Bible be compiled together into a book. Can you quote the Bible or any speech made by God that these definate articles and only them should make their way into the book?

Second question: Who compiled the books of the bible? Is there a biblical guideline followed in this compilation? Thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by DoctorAlien(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2019
First off, the title of the thread has a No True Scotsman fallacy embedded in it. "Scientists" are not the ones accused by Christians of holding the wrong view. This is because, even on the side of the Biblical narrative, there are scientists too! A lot of them are at [url]Creation.com[/url].

So it is dishonest to pit "scientists" against the other side. Both sides contain scientists. Let me suggest a better title for the thread: Age of the Earth - Naturalists Lie!
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2019
chieveboy:

I tell you what, the Bible is a work of compilation, serious editing and sanctioning for a given purpose and reason.

The old testament is the holy book of another religion. The new testament contains pieces of letters and journals of men written by men to fellow men. The key word here is "pieces".

I know based on you Christian indoctrination, you will never ever consider the role Constantine played in getting the Torah, pieces of letters of Peter, Paul etc together and proclaiming it a Book and then marketing it as "the word of God".

My question is, where was it said by God that the Torah, and then the letters of these people in the Bible be compiled together into a book. Can you quote the Bible or any speech made by God that these definate articles and only them should make their way into the book?

Second question: Who compiled the books of the bible? Is there a biblical guideline followed in this compilation? Thanks.

NOBODY CARES. FORGET ALL THIS EPISTLE AND EMBRACE THE "TRUTH" WHICH IS CHRISTIANITY. OTHERWISE, HELL.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by chieveboy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

NOBODY CARES. FORGET ALL THIS EPISTLE AND EMBRACE THE "TRUTH" WHICH IS CHRISTIANITY. OTHERWISE, HELL.

We care because we are interested in truth and not fiction or deceit. For this reason, we care to find out about our past, to ensure the foundation of our future was not built on sand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Hiding it are we? You've just proved me right
I'm beginning to wish I can strike you like I struck your stupid comment muttley.

One would expect you to not so stupidly mislead those more stupid than you are.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by MuttleyLaff: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
budaatum:
I'm beginning to wish I can strike you like I struck your stupid comment muttley.

One would expect you to not so stupidly mislead those more stupid than you are.
Please stop behaving like a stuck up drama queen bitch.

You talked about how to date a planet, I asked tell also about how to marry one. On a serious note, how and where have I mislead anyone more stupid?

1 Like

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[s]Please stop behaving like a stuck up drama queen bitch.

You talked about how to date a planet, I asked tell also about how to marry one. On a serious note, how and where have I mislead anyone more stupid?[/s]
Stop being stupid.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by MuttleyLaff: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
budaatum:
Stop being stupid.
Stop being a prima donna angry angry angry
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[s]Stop being a prima donna angry angry angry[/s]
I do not take advise from idiots.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by MuttleyLaff: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
budaatum:
I do not take advise from idiots.
You either need to get laid, get given a hard and steady fairk or its just that time of the month. Mtcheew! idiota referring others as idiots. Kettle calling pot black angry angry angry
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[s]You either need to get laid, get given a hard and steady fairk or its just that time of the month. Mtcheew! idiota referring others as idiots. Kettle calling pot black angry angry angry[/s]
You're seeking attention muttley, but you will not get any here till you develop a brain.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by MuttleyLaff: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
budaatum:
You're seeking attention muttley, but you will not get any here till you develop a brain.
You've joined the "you're seeking attention" gang abi?. Seeking attention kor, Sitting Atten-shun ni.

You're uptight about almost everything, small humour, come dey do face like somehow, so the main things that needs seeking attention for, is your uptight beautiful flower and your dry humourless bimbo brain angry angry angry
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
I don't do humour with you muttley.
Hola when you start to use your brain.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by jamesid29(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
chieveboy:

We care because we are interested in truth and not fiction or deceit. For this reason, we care to find out about our past, to ensure the foundation of our future was not built on sand.
Sir, I think it might be worth your while to take a course on early church history if you are interested in the truth. Constantine played no part in the compilation of the Bible. Matter of fact, the books of the old testament was already accepted as scripture by Jews and 1st century christains hundreds of yrs b4 Constantine was born. Likewise all the 4 gospels and the letters of Paul were already accepted universally by christains as scripture as early as the second century (Constantine became emperor in the 4th century, so about 200yrs b4 Constantine)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by MuttleyLaff: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
budaatum:
I don't do humour with you muttley.
Hola when you start to use your brain.
Laughing brains are more absorbent, I've heard said, so budaatum, if you couldnt find the humour, your brain isnt intellectually working fast and absorbent enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About Ruth The 'moabite'..grab Your Bibles / How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. / Was Jesus's Physical Features Described In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.