Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore (80985 Views)

Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by cocolacec(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
John Calvin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by LivingSage: 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
God bless you Sir. As if we were not alive during Jonathan's tenor
Slurity:
Only a fool will be wishing Jonathan to be their President. Buhari is better than him a million times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by mushystuff: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
If Osinbajo should so much as cough on this matter in any manner that paints the government black, they will literally play his tape and mess him up completely. It is clear he is compromised and they have him by the short hairs.

ShenTeh:
As a renown legal practitioner and acclaimed moral preacher, I expect Mr Vice President to ultimately register his disassosiation with this national embarrassment and the desecration of the law by turning in his resignation.

It is the only honourable thing he can do now, in my humble opinion.

I saw that video earlier today and it was a rude shock.

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Mummyfour(f): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Buhari is seriously embarrassing those of us that supported him with the way he’s handling Sowore’s matter. The daylight abduction of Sowore inside the courtroom today is an act of tyranny and I join all Nigerians to condemn the barbaric act. There is no justification whatsoever for the evil act that was perpetrated by DSS today.

Buhari should immediately order the release of Sowore and apologize to Nigerians for desecrating the temple of justice. The next level should be of economic prosperity and not of oppression and barbarism.
. Waooo!!!! I am impressed that irrespective of your political affiliations and support for Buhari,your conscience still speaks the truth to you concerning the shame that has befallen this country as a result of the show of tyranny witnessed today. I sincerely hope that others like you will see the truth and speak out, especially that mannabbqrill guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by mushystuff: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Viking007:
Just watching the video again on channels TV, God I'm extremely enraged! It's stuffs like this that lead to civil disobedience/riot!

'Hate speech'! 'Revolution alert'! grin cheesy
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
mushystuff:

Hehehe..now even that which made u smile while suffering has been taken away with no end in sight to the suffering. There were a few gains previously now it's all pain and no gain. Is that what you really want?

you must be talking for yourself definitely not nigerians ... what gains if i may asked , did pump priced ,naira value ,cost of living or minimum wage improve, under gej were things also beta than yaradua administration.
fela sang "suffering n smiling" many years ago .. if we are in pains now its only means our gain is near cos when there is pain there must be gain.

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by jaytee01(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
The desperate despot does not realize that nothing lasts forever

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Bamibor: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Buhari is seriously embarrassing those of us that supported him with the way he’s handling Sowore’s matter. The daylight abduction of Sowore inside the courtroom today is an act of tyranny and I join all Nigerians to condemn the barbaric act. There is no justification whatsoever for the evil act that was perpetrated by DSS today.

Buhari should immediately order the release of Sowore and apologize to Nigerians for desecrating the temple of justice. The next level should be of economic prosperity and not of oppression and barbarism.

Very well said. Atleast we still have people with a sense of judgement not completely eroded by partisanship and ethnic bigotry.
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by able20(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari, you no go die well oh

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by akdjr(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari being a military man who witness and fully participate in the civil war as well as coup won't take it likely with anyone who attempt to toppled his Government.
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Pizzo83: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
what are d Yoruba political leader and traditional ruler are doing concerning dis case? nothing for sure, because they want power come 2023, I tell u dis buhari will fail u all
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by tck2000(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by OCHULORC(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
All those that caused GEJ's downfall are being treated 'nicely '. Bubu ride on oo. Ji sie ike.
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Advocate500: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

and u are ok the way he has handled other matters?u neva see something, u will be more disappointed d way he will handle ur matter one day.
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by ojokolax: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
In all the rancor and mutterings I'm wondering why there should be any discuss on the VP as relates to this issue. Who has heard VP pence comment on the Ukraine or impeachment proceeding. Did we all blame or advice Atiku, when udi was leveled?
If a doctor botches an operation would we expect the VP to speak or if a lecturer takes one of his students to the cold room. This hypocrisy simply because he's a lawyer needs to stop. He's the VP OF ALL NIGERIAN PROFESSIONS.
In conclusion I'd like to ask those who know their onions who it was, while in acting capacity that sacked the immediate past director general of DSS when his men stormed the national assembly?
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by tonididdy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nigerians Nigeria Nigerians

... Na so una go live and die without knowing what good governance is.?...

The rest of the world is protesting matters as mediocre as "transport fares", in Nigeria my people suffer the most but yet we are hidden in our homes and jobs.

The court of law has being disgraced to the least minimal.

A dead country.
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by snowball11(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=LivingSage post=84689407]God bless you Sir. As if we were not alive during Jonathan's tenor
[
/quote]

Not just 'tenor' only but alto,soprano and baritone! cheesy

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by chinwezdasilva: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

buhari that I know won't let that happen
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by alezzy13: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
shogsman:

[s]Two of you should hide your faces in shame.because only a despicable human being will vote for this man,it shows the kind of person you both are,so just shut up.[/s]

Sharap there. I supported him in 2015 because he was the better option then.
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by alezzy13: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
mushystuff:
If Osinbajo should so much as cough on this matter in any manner that paints the government black, they will literally play his tape and mess him up completely. It is clear he is compromised and they have him by the short hairs.

Evidently.
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
obembet:
if you are still supporting Buhari at this point, I need you to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself questions like:

“Why am I evil?”

Lol.... See talk

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by johnanO: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nation of excuse makers. I'm sure nobody is interested in how they managed to get in, just some stupid comments about Buhari who is not even there.

All those police officers standing idly by should be tried for dereliction of duty.

This is not over.
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by MrMoney55: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
hahahaha ur eye don dey clear we warned you guys that this man has no brain but you said we are wailling waillers next devil jor
seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by bakescos01: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Abiboss:
I am a buharist but today I am no longer one of is followers..I watched sowore video and tears rolls down my face seeing my tribe man being maltreatment in the court of law is nauseating ��

Bless your soul brother. The act is all we have to condemn being human. It’s dehumanizing to see.

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Ejjis(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari hasn’t done anything yet.... dumbed and zombie Nigerian youths...

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by pejuakinab: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

God bless you
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Bimpe29: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
An height of impunity.
Shame on Buhari for pretending to be a repentant and true Democrat.
His days are numbered anyway.
Where's Abacha and his tyranny?

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by LivingSage: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tenure my brother angry That's a typo
[quote author=snowball11 post=84690563][/quote]
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by sentra05: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
mabea:
This is my first time to see this man stand on the path of justice

He is standing for justice because it involves a yoruba man. Remove the name Sowore and replace it with Nnamdi and see his position change immediately.
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Radicalman(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Very interesting
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by pyrex23(m): 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
waiting for that stupid barbecue seller to justify his president's actions..
sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.