Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore (80980 Views)

Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Raylight2(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
I was told Sowore supported Buhari into office. if that's true, lemme enjoy the show.
FTC on the 7th page.
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by ComradeShegs(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
DSoj:
NOBODY FIGHTS GOVT OR THE SYSTEM AND WINS... NOBODY.
Not a self serving thug like Sowore.

He should ask Nnamdi Kanu.. very soon he will become a fugitive

Where were you when Ghanaians fought on carrying out their revolution. Look at them today. A government that is satisfactory to the masses doesn't need to be fought...It is only apparent your likes are those who suffer and smiling.

3 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Okoroawusa: 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
ALPHABASE:
BUT WHERE IS ALHAJI SARRKI WALEDEJI NGENEUKWUENU OKOROAWUSA OFFICIALGARRI AND OMENKA
Who is this one?
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Okoroawusa: 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
I advise that Sowore be locked up and the keys thrown into the lagoon
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by dallyemmy: 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is nothing but the next level of what we saw at the national assembly...
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by naijadrivablog: 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
angry shocked
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Thonypadua(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
webngnews:
We are so wicked we in the Southwest how can Dss held a man for no unjustifiable reasons and top political office holders from the southwest are watching
Why are you people like this, Is sowore fight for SW or the entire Nation? Be reasonable for once

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by mabea: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Buhari is seriously embarrassing those of us that supported him with the way he’s handling Sowore’s matter. The daylight abduction of Sowore inside the courtroom today is an act of tyranny and I join all Nigerians to condemn the barbaric act. There is no justification whatsoever for the evil act that was perpetrated by DSS today.

Buhari should immediately order the release of Sowore and apologize to Nigerians for desecrating the temple of justice. The next level should be of economic prosperity and not of oppression and barbarism.
This is my first time to see this man stand on the path of justice

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
SLAP44:

What's the difference between rotten and decay?
The first can be separated from the soil while the second can't

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Okoroawusa: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Evercurious:

Thanks for this. I said this in 2015, if buhari wins,then God only wants to punish Nigeria..and true to it..GOD IS REALLY GIVING NIGERIA SERIOUS PUNISHMENT BACK TO BACK
YOUR GOD DOESN'T HAVE THE POWER TO PUNISH ANYONE BECAUSE HE/SHE/IT (Choose anyone) IS POWERLESS
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by dallyemmy: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sue them
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by DCmonster: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Yeye man! After reacting, you will explode and DSS will pack up your mutilated short body.
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Wettoid123: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hahahahhahaha sowore enjoy your stay in Dss custody you thought president buhari is ex president goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by goldman777: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
To bad what a country no rule of law just anarchy and barbarism
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
mushystuff:

Not just over 5 years ago, fresh warnings were sounded again in 2019. Unfortunately having been given power in 2015, he had and still has everything at his disposal to bend and twist everything to his wishes including election outcomes and court judgments so yes, we are witnessing the outcome of failing to heed wise warnings not to ever mistakenly let Buhari become president.

under gej most of you like referring to it was simply an era of suffering n smiling, we are suffering in peace, we can never move forward like that.
" NO PAIN NO GAIN " when you understand that phrase you wil realize a turn around is looming. when u push a goat to d wall it turns back

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by executive12: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Abiboss:
I am a buharist but today I am no longer one of is followers..I watched sowore video and tears rolls down my face seeing my tribe man being maltreatment in the court of law is nauseating ��

So if Sowore was not your tribesman, you would have still been a buharist? Shame on you for supporting Buhari in the first place. By the 2015 election, it was already clear that Buhari is a tyrant, an ethnic and religious bigot and incompetent.

5 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by asobo: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Buhari is seriously embarrassing those of us that supported him with the way he’s handling Sowore’s matter. The daylight abduction of Sowore inside the courtroom today is an act of tyranny and I join all Nigerians to condemn the barbaric act. There is no justification whatsoever for the evil act that was perpetrated by DSS today.

Buhari should immediately order the release of Sowore and apologize to Nigerians for desecrating the temple of justice. The next level should be of economic prosperity and not of oppression and barbarism.
A leopard never changes it's colour. We warned you but you betrayed yourself.

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by executive12: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
tunzy9229:
I don't know how we reason in this country,just because buhari is Mr integrity he should allow everything fly.most of the developed country we idolize don't joke with national security.someone who has not been able to run his family successfully will try and teach someone how to govern a country of numerous ethnic groups .

So you regard Buhari as Mr Integrity? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Evercurious(f): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Okoroawusa:

YOUR GOD DOESN'T HAVE THE POWER TO PUNISH ANYONE BECAUSE HE/SHE/IT (Choose anyone) IS POWERLESS

REALLY?MINE ISNT DEAD..PLS CHECK NEXT DOOR..

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by emonis88: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
ericsmith:

under gej most of you like referring to it was simply an era of suffering n smiling, we are suffering in peace, we can never move forward like that.
" NO PAIN NO GAIN " when you understand that phrase you wil realize a turn around is looming. when u push a goat to d wall it turns back
As buhari has pushed this goat to the wall, r u sure it will turn?
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Ashley86400: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
FactBoyz:
Lol.. Some people are now wishing for The GEJ days....

Stop all this rubbish.
Both president's were/are shitt and behind what was expected from them.
Let's stop with this one-is-better-than-the-other mentality.
Nigeria needs good presidents. Men or women with good morals, who understand and do not misuse the concept of justice, value the lives of their citizens, implement good amenities, good health care, fix the problem of electricity once and for all. Which one did Jonathan or the two before him do?
Before you talk ,what tangible thing did GEJ do while he had the power? Which legacy of his do you still see today?

Nothing.

We need good leaders who do exactly what is expected of them.
Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by executive12: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
HarunaWest:

When we the northerners were screaming about the Baba that we know you guys were screaming Sai Baba upandan..Now you can see how Baba has dragged us back to Abacha days

Don't mind the fools.

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by blackboy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
With all this trust me even if Buhari contest for 3rf term he will still win and Nigerians will keep quiet and say let's endure for another 4 years. This is happening and the likes is because our INEC is compromised, judiciary compromised, police compromised and ethnic and religious sentiment take priority to justice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by executive12: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
lastmessenger:
sharrap there. Is it his first time of displaying tyrannical behavior yet you and your fellow low lives supports him.

Don't mind the fools.

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by ideylaff: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:
Buhari will die a painful and slow death. Abacha own will be a learner to his own.

Useless bastard.

Amen
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Okoroawusa: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
Zenithpeak:

I once said that everyone that ever supported Buhari one way or the other will live to regret that single decision.

Voting Buhari in 2015 n 2019 has been one of the best decisions I have ever taken as a person.

I never expected magic.

As for Sowore if I was the president and he goes around bragging about a revolution, I will assassinate him n I won't be the first president in history to do so.
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by 007inc: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nigerians are too docile. Bunch of clowns. Everything ends on social media. Too much talks no action.
If 10million people march to the DSS quarters. With one voice n one mind and one heart. Even in tear gas or Live ammunition, just keep marching. It will take 3 mins to bring down anything left of that office the only downside is we may sacrifice less that 100,000 ppl in the march. But then it’s a price we all have to pay. If not , The government will keep Fvckng with you.
The court is suppose to be the last resort, but as we can see they are above the law. But they can’t be above 10million protesters in one spot one venue screaming the anthem and marching to bring down every corrupt element

3 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by 007inc: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Voting Buhari in 2015 n 2019 has been one of the best decisions I have ever taken as a person.

I never expected magic.

As for Sowore if I was the president and he goes around bragging about a revolution, I will assassinate him n I won't be the first president in history to do so.
You are an Ediot.
If to say nah my front u talk this thing, nah limca bottle I go chook u for eye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by ResourceMan(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
fashrola:

You must enjoy the change..................... aint you his supporter again?
But you voted same bohari in 2015 na!
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
But we told you that Nigeria is a zoo yet you keep shouting that is an insult now you can see for yourself right in from of lawyers and judges, a man given bail not up to 24 hours being rearrested inside a court room,all hail biafra
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Keyamo and Sagay are now quiet since they are now a part of a lawless government but where very vocal then when he keyamo was the then victim.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Davidzy23(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
angelEmade:
a wise man once said. "things fall apart"
The center cannot hold my brother..
Will Anarchy be loosed upon the wall
Let's see how it goes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima / Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.