Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore (80965 Views)

Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by StupidVoters: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nigeria is gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by seunmsg(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
fashrola:

You must enjoy the change..................... aint you his supporter again?

This is not about me. No matter the side we support, we must come together to condemn today’s tragic event.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by ALPHABASE: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
waledeji:
[/s][s] Who be this attention seeker again wink wink cheesy
YOU HAVE NOT SAID ANY MEANINGFUL THING. WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTERS OF BULLHARY ON A GHOST MODE grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Samylekey(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
They should just sell Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by jaxxy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Terrible
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by alezzy13: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jasen1:
[s]This country is messed up

Who did we offend?
What a shame

Chaii GEJ be like yele enjoy the man you campaigned for oh[/s]
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by studentofTruth: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Buhari is seriously embarrassing those of us that supported him with the way he’s handling Sowore’s matter. The daylight abduction of Sowore inside the courtroom today is an act of tyranny and I join all Nigerians to condemn the barbaric act. There is no justification whatsoever for the evil act that was perpetrated by DSS today.

Buhari should immediately order the release of Sowore and apologize to Nigerians for desecrating the temple of justice. The next level should be of economic prosperity and not of oppression and barbarism.

Does a leopard change skin?

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Abiboss: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
I am a buharist but today I am no longer one of is followers..I watched sowore video and tears rolls down my face seeing my tribe man being maltreatment in the court of law is nauseating ��

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Nasir123(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Buhari is seriously embarrassing those of us that supported him with the way he’s handling Sowore’s matter. The daylight abduction of Sowore inside the courtroom today is an act of tyranny and I join all Nigerians to condemn the barbaric act. There is no justification whatsoever for the evil act that was perpetrated by DSS today.

Buhari should immediately order the release of Sowore and apologize to Nigerians for desecrating the temple of justice. The next level should be of economic prosperity and not of oppression and barbarism.

Seconded.
Sometimes I do wonder what's the problem with Bhari brain self?

What a pity!

3 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by timigreene(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nothing can work in this country again.

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by sanemind4(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Get High Definition movies on your External hard drive, if you are in Port Harcourt, or get a New One with Movies inside if you are Nigeria. Check Signature for number
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by SarkinYarki: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Shut up there Falana ..

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Chuksmonika(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
falana should stay clear off that case,his life may seem in danger,this case is getting messy,their is something called accidental discharge,Falz warn your old man oo,DSS are now lawless,the can shoot and claim accidental discharge and Nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Santinho: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
The Leopard is gradually revealing it's true spots.
Nigerians should get ready.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by abbiboy: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Enjoy ur President and stop wailing.

3 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by tunzy9229: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
I don't know how we reason in this country,just because buhari is Mr integrity he should allow everything fly.most of the developed country we idolize don't joke with national security.someone who has not been able to run his family successfully will try and teach someone how to govern a country of numerous ethnic groups .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by SLAP44: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hizzy:
Our country don rotten since but Buhari came and decay it

What's the difference between rotten and decay?

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by livingoracle: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gistfresh:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/12/06/sowores-rearrest-this-has-never-happened-before-falana-slams-dss/amp/

Sowore must pay for all the attpcotoes he committed against true democracy. He got what he asked for, he was one of the idiots who brought the tyrant to power. Now, this is his misery.

"Those who shared the sword with Brutus met Ceaser's ghost at the Philippines".

Buhari is not a man Sowore can joke with, he isn't a Zoologist nor a retired Customs Officer, he is a General!

True democracy died in 2015, when gullible Nigerians said NO to GEJ.

Welcome to the club, we die here

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by SLAP44: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Lamentations.

3 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by anonymous1759(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jasen1:
This country is messed up

Who did we offend?
What a shame

Chaii GEJ be like yele enjoy the man you campaigned for oh

This country is Finished for some people to be idolizing GEJ it's a big shame.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by alezzy13: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Exactly what I said in the previous thread. My support for him waned over the years, but this latest show of shame is below the belt. It's despicable. It's barbaric. It's shameful.

The biggest question is if PMB can muster the courage to see that DG is made to answer for this. I wouldn't hold my breath tho, to be honest sad

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by ChristmasBells: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
We are heading to that point in this country where the bush meat will catch the hunter!

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Awoleesu(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Renforce:
Buhari is playing god!
Nothing lasts forever tho

He's a learner beside Abacha...

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Gerrard59(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
slowice:
It's called next level for a reason.... Reason am.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by douchesnozzle(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

[b]Buhari should immediately order the release of Sowore and apologize to Nigerians for desecrating the temple of justice. [/b]The next level should be of economic prosperity and not of oppression and barbarism.
STFU..

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd / Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.