Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected (18409 Views)

‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers / Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue / Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by Myde4naija(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2019
mzBEAM:
Buhari is the most useless and clueless president ever.

Nairaland resident zombies should mention 5 obvious achievements of this wicked administration before quoting me.

Posterity will judge all of una.
it is easy to type rubbish passing useless judgment on leaders, I'm very sure you can't even lead a family talkless of a country like nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by okefrancis: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2019
We are still respecting the rule of law but it's just that Sowore didn't follow the simple instruction

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Democracy and Buhari can't be in the same sentence...

Buhari is a soldier ... He can never change
I don't blame him ...
I only blame those idiots that chant sai barber at any given opportunity

And that's the main problem Nigerians have. If it were to be an ordinary person no body will even look there buh when they rough handle those bastards all of you will condemn the act just because you hate the president. you think if they do same to any of you atiku will say anything.
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by BluntBoy(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2019
Lorenzop:

let's be sincere, do you seriously think the yorubas will openly come to his defence?...No, see if the yorubas are half hostile the way IPOB is in their approach to these northern oligarchs...i tell you today, the Hausa Fulani will think twice before doing anything stupid. they only have strength when it comes to condemning igbos....ask yourself.....where is Pastor Tunde Bakare, he was one of the principal officers who pushed Buhari to power, today he is suddenly mute...shameless set of people.

Please, tell us what IPOB did when Kanu was languishing in prison?

Do you know that the Igbo senator who stood as one of the sureties for Kanu is now regretting his actions, and did attempt to get a waiver. Kanu got bail and ran away in the same manner that Ojukwu ran away after leading millions of his people to their graves.

You expect every other tribe to behave like these thoughtless men? Ojukwu declared war on Nigeria without having a single sophisticated weapon to give out to his men. The idea of Igbos like you is to rush into war without using your heads. Then, when the matter gets out of hand, you abandon your people and run away like the cowards you are. Ojukwu did it. Kanu was about to do it too. Many Igbos even believed that he had nuclear weapons. But a mere Operation Python Dance carried out with outdated weapons, and the supposed supreme and spiritual leader of Biafra ran away with his tail between his legs. He forgot those who were in jail with him. He forgot those who stood as sureties for him to get some freedom.

Yorubas would rather think things through than act irrational. If Sowore had consulted any of the pro-Yoruba groups, I am sure they would have counseled him. But no, he declared a revolution on the government after the DSS had picked up intelligence reports on his frollicking with the wanted Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by BluntBoy(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2019
Thetruthshallse:
Mumuhadu buhari is an animal, yes I said it come and arrest me. It shall never be well with him and anybody that still support him up till now. Shame on tinubu, osinbajo, oshiomole, El rufai and so many stupid lots that are in apc, that kept silence on the face of rape of our judiciary.

When Fayose beat up a High Court judge, hope you also cursed Goodluck Jonathan and his supporters? Hope you cursed Fayose and his supporters?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by Seancombz: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2019
Rubbish.sai baba
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by Spatta: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2019
dis poem

shall speak of the wretched sea
that washed ships to these shores
of mothers cryin for their young
swallowed up by the sea
dis poem shall say nothin new
dis poem shall speak of time
time unlimited time undefined
dis poem shall call names
names like lumumba kenyatta nkrumah
hannibal akenaton malcolm garvey
haile selassie
dis poem is vexed about apartheid rascism fascism
the klu klux klan riots in brixton atlanta
jim jones
dis poem is revoltin against 1st world 2nd world
3rd world division man made decision
dis poem is like all the rest
dis poem will not be amongst great literary works
will not be recited by poetry enthusiasts
will not be quoted by politicians nor men of religion
dis poem s knives bombs guns blood fire
blazin for freedom
yes dis poem is a drum
ashanti mau mau ibo yoruba nyahbingi warriors
uhuru uhuru
uhuru namibia
uhuru soweto
uhuru afrika
dis poem will not change things
dis poem need to be changed
dis poem is a rebirth of a peopl
arizin awaking understandin
dis poem speak is speakin have spoken
dis poem shall continue even when poets have stopped writin
dis poem shall survive u me it shall linger in history
in your mind
in time forever
dis poem is time only time will tell
dis poem is still not written
dis poem has no poet
dis poem is just a part of the story
his-story her-story our-story the story still untold
dis poem is now ringin talkin irritatin
makin u want to stop it
but dis poem will not stop
dis poem is long cannot be short
dis poem cannot be tamed cannot be blamed
the story is still not told about dis poem
dis poem is old new
dis poem was copied from the bible your prayer book
playboy magazine the n.y. times readers digest
the c.i.a. files the k.g.b. files
dis poem is no secret
dis poem shall be called boring stupid senseless
dis poem is watchin u tryin to make sense from dis poem
dis poem is messin up your brains
makin u want to stop listenin to dis poem
but u shall not stop listenin to dis poem
u need to know what will be said next in dis poem
dis poem shall disappoint u
because
dis poem is to be continued in your mind in your mind
in your mind your mind
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by ultimatekint(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2019
Leadership is completely absent in Nigeria, and this leads to all kinds of break down of laws.
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by olril17(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2019
BluntBoy:

When Fayose beat up a High Court judge, hope you also cursed Goodluck Jonathan and his supporters? Hope you cursed Fayose and his supporters?

nonsense propaganda..where's the video and picture of fayose slapping a judge..at least we saw sowores own..
people always finding an excuse to support impunity..
more like blunt boy indeed
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by BluntBoy(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2019
mistyebby:

A bigger shame on the Yoruba's for keeping silent while all this happen to Sowore. This man didn't just crawl from no where. He has always been here.

Posterity will remember Falana for good

What do you mean by Yoruba?

Were there no Yorubas among the women who protested at the High Court premises? Is Falana not a Yoruba man? Has Soyinka kept quiet? You people will just open your mouths and utter garbage.

Sowore does not even identify as a Yoruba man. He has said many times that he is not Yoruba. Moreover, when he started the revolution talk, he never said it was for Yorubas. He made it clear that it was for everyone.
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by BluntBoy(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2019
olril17:

nonsense propaganda..where's the video and picture of fayose slapping a judge..at least we saw sowores own..
people always finding an excuse to support impunity..
more like blunt boy indeed

Show me where I wrote that Fayose slapped the judge?

I wrote that Fayose beat up a judge. The news was on Channels TV, and one of the confidant of the judge said the judge told him that Fayose supervised the beating.

Of course, it would be propaganda to you.
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by globalresource: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Nigerians don't want a fair thief

Who told you funds are not be stolen right now. E be like say u know know that few are stealing massively

I prefer Atiku to Buhari
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by globalresource: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2019
BluntBoy:

Why did we voted out Jonathan and replaced him with Buhari when Buhari promised us change.

But lo and behold Buhari is doing worse than Jonathan
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2019
globalresource:

Who told you funds are not be stolen right now. E be like say u know know that few are stealing massively

I prefer Atiku to Buhari

That's what I'm saying, we are placed in a corner where we have to choose between two bad leaders, one who steals our money but respects the rule of law and the other who steals our money and who doesn't respect the rule of law

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by IkeOnyia: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2019
begge:
LETS PRAY DIS IDIAMIN JUBRIL DON'T WITNESS NEXT YR. PRAYER PLS. IT HAPPEN IN ABACHA REGIM PRAYER PLS B4 DIS LIFELESS MAN WILL MAKE EVERY ONE LIFELESS
Nnamdi Kanu prayed for it and he lost his own parents. Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by BluntBoy(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2019
globalresource:

Why did we voted out Jonathan and replaced him with Buhari when Buhari promised us change.

But lo and behold Buhari is doing worse than Jonathan

That is not the issue.

The issue is that we all need to be sincere for this country to move forward.

If you didn't condemn the tyranny of Fayose simply because you support PDP and then you condemn the tyranny of Buhari simply because you hate APC, then you are being insincere. And this is what is killing the country.

We are selective in our judgment of our leaders. Recently, Makinde gave his wife an appointment. The people who have been accusing Buhari of nepotism suddenly didn't see anything wrong in Makinde giving his wife an appointment. Supposing it was Buhari that gave Aisha an appointment in his government, all hell would have been let loose.

In summary, if you didn't condemn tyranny under PDP, you have no moral rights to condemn it under APC because it would mean that you are being dishonest.
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by BluntBoy(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2019
globalresource:

I prefer Atiku to Buhari

How can you prefer Atiku to Buhari when you have not tested Atiku?
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by ComradeShegs(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2019
Olalan:
Do our leaders really understand what a democratic system of government is?

They don't my dear. I keep telling my colleagues at work, Nigeria, infact Africa is not ready to practice Democracy. You'll never see such happenings in a liberal Democracy.
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by 2Odds101(f): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2019
DoubleEngine007:
Make this one go sit down... He will come in now,and he will be worse than the wrong man there now called Buhari.. This was how buhari was preaching against GEJ then and we thought he was a savior ,now he is worse .... Corrupt,and using power to humiliate law abiding citizens...
Bros how will you think somebody like buhari is a savior..This your particular statement gat me too thinking 2014..Well,your thinking was as a result of allowing people tell you what to think. because I know you weren't born when buhari led the country as a military man..they made you think Jonathan was the cause of our national issues..Next time think logically..Think without being bias.its onky when you think without sentiments your thinking might be right.
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by globalresource: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2019
BluntBoy:

How can you prefer Atiku to Buhari when you have not tested Atiku?

He was in charge of the economy during Obasanjo first time and we know the economy was very robust and beside Atiku is overly concerned with people's welfare

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by Awoleesu(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2019
deboysben:
It gladdens me each time ATIKU speaks.

His presidency would have end this evil tyranny.

The opposition always have a solution to the problems until they assume power...
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by OIamide: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2019
Cool
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by BluntBoy(m): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2019
globalresource:

He was in charge of the economy during Obasanjo first time and we know the economy was very robust and beside Atiku is overly concerned with people's welfare

Are you sure the economy was robust or should I remind you with some articles or interviews granted between 1999-2007?

Perhaps, you are confusing the implementation of the telecommunication sector privatization with robust economy.
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by Femeto: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2019
The time for a revolution is now. Let's chase out APC and Tyranny.
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by DoubleEngine007: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2019
2Odds101:
Bros how will you think somebody like buhari is a savior..This your particular statement gat me too thinking 2014..Well,your thinking was as a result of allowing people tell you what to think. because I know you weren't born when buhari led the country as a military man..they made you think Jonathan was the cause of our national issues..Next time think logically..Think without being bias.its onky when you think without sentiments your thinking might be right.
Bro no get me wrong,I didn't vote for him and Gej likewise,cuz i knew the two were not what we needed .I knew the man was up to something..Old man like that seeking for power ,when he couldn't encourage the youth ?Any sane person will know that he had a hidden agenda. I only said that based on what people believed .. Me believe naija Politician? I no dey mad na..

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by Catchfirez: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2019
BluntBoy:

Please, tell us what IPOB did when Kanu was languishing in prison?

Do you know that the Igbo senator who stood as one of the sureties for Kanu is now regretting his actions, and did attempt to get a waiver. Kanu got bail and ran away in the same manner that Ojukwu ran away after leading millions of his people to their graves.

You expect every other tribe to behave like these thoughtless men? Ojukwu declared war on Nigeria without having a single sophisticated weapon to give out to his men. The idea of Igbos like you is to rush into war without using your heads. Then, when the matter gets out of hand, you abandon your people and run away like the cowards you are. Ojukwu did it. Kanu was about to do it too. Many Igbos even believed that he had nuclear weapons. But a mere Operation Python Dance carried out with outdated weapons, and the supposed supreme and spiritual leader of Biafra ran away with his tail between his legs. He forgot those who were in jail with him. He forgot those who stood as sureties for him to get some freedom.

Yorubas would rather think things through than act irrational. If Sowore had consulted any of the pro-Yoruba groups, I am sure they would have counseled him. But no, he declared a revolution on the government after the DSS had picked up intelligence reports on his frollicking with the wanted Nnamdi Kanu.

That is what cowards Say. Samething all over again.
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by Ajibade123(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2019
all of you are the same thing joor
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by PythonLearner: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2019
wunmi590:

Thank you for the mention.

But going by the current state of things in the country, do you think any youth are ready to even fight for themselves, not to talk of even fighting for their families right and not to even talk of fighting for a friend or somebody who they have not benefited from.

The scarce truth is that we Nigerian youth are afraid to talk and act so that we won't be reminded behind bars.

Our freedom of expression has been caged by the present administration, alot of young leaders spirit has been killed, we are all scared of the unknown that might befall us.

Most times I just think why I was born into this country, one of the reason I have been taking a lot of careful step not to give birth to my children in this country.

Because I see a stagnant country, and country retogressing and not ready to move forward.

Butanep, please say something
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by barinedan(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2019
Sowore does not deserve pity, he should enjoy the change he worked so hard to bring, karma is taking its course
Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by mistyebby(f): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2019
pellummy:

Your environment has pressured you, the yourbas you talk about try to do things in the right channel not because they are coward but elite and respect the democratic rule, the bubus family and the ipob use different approaches at all time... Is that the foundation you want for a country? Believe it or not two wrongs can not make a right!!

Right channel indeed. May be the elites who are abroad of course def not the ones around me.All tribes approach leadership in different manners. Since we have to put all the differences asides because of democracy, then its best to apply sanitity, equality and fairness which this present leadership lacks. Live and let live

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by mistyebby(f): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2019
BluntBoy:

What do you mean by Yoruba?

Were there no Yorubas among the women who protested at the High Court premises? Is Falana not a Yoruba man? Has Soyinka kept quiet? You people will just open your mouths and utter garbage.

Sowore does not even identify as a Yoruba man. He has said many times that he is not Yoruba. Moreover, when he started the revolution talk, he never said it was for Yorubas. He made it clear that it was for everyone.

You were making sense until you mentioned Soyinka. The fact that he is world renowned doesn't make him another failed elder states man like OBJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators Oppose Subsidy Removal / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.