Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Have A New Religion You Should Adopt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have A New Religion You Should Adopt (298 Views)

Yoruba Candomblé: Brazil's Popular Religion You Know Nothing About / Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Does God Care About The Religion You Belong To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A New Religion You Should Adopt by Tangmaniandevil(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
This might offend somebody.

I'm NOT sorry. In advance. Because...

With everything going on right now in Nigeria, especially when it comes to what Pastors and our "religious leaders" are doing...

... Fam, something needs to change.

Or else, more people will keep getting Fatoyinbo'd and nothing will happen.

But... I digress.

Let's get back on topic.

If you are tired of praying EVERY day and fasting and giving offering and tithe and hoping for a miracle that may or may not come, then...

...this new religion is for you.

The basic tenents of this religion are:

Identify the life you want.

Go get it.

End of story.

Too many times, we are busy praying when we should just get off our fat asses and go take action.

Because let's face it.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

And many of us have been insane for too long.

It's time to go get the life we want. Especially now when you fit talk something one day and DSS can just comman carry you and kee you.
Re: I Have A New Religion You Should Adopt by skywolf28(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: I Have A New Religion You Should Adopt by skywolf28(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
On point bro

1 Like

Re: I Have A New Religion You Should Adopt by Tangmaniandevil(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Like a decimal, bruv

skywolf28:
On point bro
Re: I Have A New Religion You Should Adopt by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
g
Re: I Have A New Religion You Should Adopt by Lightangel65: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Tangmaniandevil:
This might offend somebody.

I'm NOT sorry. In advance. Because...

With everything going on right now in Nigeria, especially when it comes to what Pastors and our "religious leaders" are doing...

... Fam, something needs to change.

Or else, more people will keep getting Fatoyinbo'd and nothing will happen.

But... I digress.

Let's get back on topic.

If you are tired of praying EVERY day and fasting and giving offering and tithe and hoping for a miracle that may or may not come, then...

...this new religion is for you.

The basic tenents of this religion are:

Identify the life you want.

Go get it.

End of story.

Too many times, we are busy praying when we should just get off our fat asses and go take action.

Because let's face it.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

And many of us have been insane for too long.

It's time to go get the life we want. Especially now when you fit talk something one day and DSS can just comman carry you and kee you.

That's cause you don't understand God, no amount of tithes, offerings and seed faith can bring God's blessings upon you. Just know him personally, talk to him as a friend not your pastors God. And believe in him not your pastors or tithes. You don't need to spend money for a miracle

(1) (Reply)

A Christian (Factboyz) Masquerading As A Muslim And Insulting Christians / Last Holy Sunday Of The Year, What Is/are Your Wish(es) / Story Of The Prophet Who Died After His Followers Buried Him Alive For More Powe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.