Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? (2423 Views)

6 Ways To Care For Your Partner Beyond Mere Words / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by vybzkartel: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
She has a guy
But she calls me a lot
I proposed to her and she said she can't return the love
But she said she likes me

I asked if I should forget her, and she said "No, that anything can happen"

Now , here is my question:
I have noticed that, lately, she calls me and talks a lot. In the course of the Conversation, she would say, "please let me answer a call, I will call you right back" she hangs up and will never call back. She has done this about five times. Is it deliberate and is up to something? How do I handle this girl? Mature advice please
Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by soberdrunk(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
You are simply "Backup" dont push it.......

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by ultimate77(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
I am in this same shit right now just that I did not propose. I just limited the frequency of picking her calls and I don't call. Let her be liking me. I don't have time for non sense. My own acts up sometimes, all I do is ignore her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by Pubichairs(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
U want us to advice u to bang her?

Oya do it, make we rest
Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by extralargehead(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Just move on, your girl is around he corner.Forget the cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by olaBanks(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
shocked It's not love. The lady is just lusting around and wants to play safe. Sex is the only thing that can make you and her close. once you get it, boom, she stays with you.

6 Likes

Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
You are on reserve. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by vybzkartel: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
SBL28:
You are on reserve. grin

grin
Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by donstan18: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
You said she has a guy. That's enough reason to back off if you are reasonable.

But who knows if you are reasonable.

9 Likes

Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by timibare(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Set awon Batshuayi lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by Akinbahm(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
vybzkartel:
She has a guy
But she calls me a lot

I have noticed that, lately, she calls me and talks a lot. In the course of the Conversation, she would say, "please let me answer a call, I will call you right back" she hangs up and will never call back. She has done this about five times. Is it deliberate and is up to something? How do I handle this girl? Mature advice please
Girls with their mind games, she realise you are not putting more action to the pushing so she deploy the "Please let me answer a call" tactics to boss u b4 u boss the game off her hand...

1 Like

Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Keyword She has a guy. undecided
Isn't that what you said? Why re you getting all worked up?

She is the problem here and like many Nigerian girls, she doesn't know what she wants yet..
And please, no matter what you do don't take such a girl serious..
If she's willing to flirt and roll around with you whilst having a boyfriend in the background, be sure she'll do that with someone else too once both of you start seeing each other..
A hyena will always remain a hyena..
You can have a 100 problems but make sure a bitch ain't one of em tongue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by Homers123(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
You can be an Andy Ruiz to her relationship.
Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by Slawormir: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
donstan18:
You said she has a guy. That's enough reason to back off if you are reasonable.

But who knows if you are reasonable.
Damnnnnn niggarrr
To me that guy should bang the hell out of her
Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by Stanweezy(m): 6:17am On Dec 07, 2019
Bro u are just power bank to her

1 Like

Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by edwardjoseph: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2019
Back up
Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by PHOTSEE(m): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2019
After wasting her time with the other guy she is like : "Remember, you promise to marry me"

1 Like

Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by Khd95(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2019
Shea using push-pull techniques on u bro grin

Don't commit anything, not even ur airtime and data,she has a boyfriend to do that, but keep an eye on her, she told you anything can still happen,she probably just want to bleep you,while the real boyfriend is the cash cow,....use protection shaa
Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by femi4: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2019
vybzkartel:
She has a guy
But she calls me a lot

Enjoy your zonal level
Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by adamubk(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2019
Last resort.......you better find your own and also put her as a backup too
Re: Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? by Populah: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2019
If you say sex. I say a total NO. Girls now knows that to keep a guy coming is by giving him sex. Even MouthAction. Just to achieve what there want but their mindset won't change.

(1) (Reply)

Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die / I Can’t Leave My Bf / How Simps Give Girls Attention On IG. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.