Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Need A Man Who Is Addicted To Sex - Nollywood Actress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Man Who Is Addicted To Sex - Nollywood Actress (3178 Views)

A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Nigeria Has Corrupt..watch This Video, Throughout Is (sex) nollywood has change / 'I Enjoy Having Sex' - Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Man Who Is Addicted To Sex - Nollywood Actress by DanielOwen2050(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
The sexy Nollywood actress, Onyii Alex who once had something with Super Eagle’s Striker, Kelechi Iheanacho has made us realized that she can wed or sex someone who is addicted to sex.

The actress who was once in a romance with kelechi made the revelation via her Instagram account, Mayorspeaks Report.

The actress who is regarded as one of the most curvy and beautiful actress in Nigeria is also known for her sweet and romantic roles in Movie, Some of her colleagues in the industry also commented on the post, but the one that caught my attention was the one of Moyo Lawal, another curvy actress.

The awe-inspiring on-screen character made this known through her remark on an IG post by individual entertainer Moyo Lawal.

Moyo had shared a post inquiring as to whether they can wed a sex someone who is addicted with the subtitle; ‘Lool see what I saw ooooh … Me I don’t need oooh, the manner in which this one will be conning will be excessively hazardous’.

Without wasting whenever, Onyii answered saying the man will become weary of sex, thus affirming that she can wed someone who is addicted to sex.

WATCH SEXY PHOTOS: https://latesttip.com/i-need-a-man-who-is-addicted-to-sex-nollywood-actress/
Re: I Need A Man Who Is Addicted To Sex - Nollywood Actress by mamajj17(f): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin grin grin DINO MELAYE is available for now dear, All the very Best kiss
Re: I Need A Man Who Is Addicted To Sex - Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 07, 2019
In other words, she is ,,,,,,, too

If you know, you knowtongue
Re: I Need A Man Who Is Addicted To Sex - Nollywood Actress by Randy100: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2019
There is nothing in sex, thank God I have been delivered from sex. I am looking all fresh everyday.
Re: I Need A Man Who Is Addicted To Sex - Nollywood Actress by CreepyBlackpool: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2019
DanielOwen2050:
The sexy Nollywood actress Onyii Alex who once had something with Super Eagle’s Striker, Kelechi Iheanacho has made it realized that she can wed a sex someone who is addicted, the actress who was in a romance with kelechi made the revelation via her Instagram account, Mayorspeaks Report

English is not for everybody.

You fit yarn am for pidgin, we go still understand

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man Who Is Addicted To Sex - Nollywood Actress by Populah: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=Randy100 post=84699556]There is nothing in sex, thank God I have been delivered from sex. I am looking all fresh everyday. [/quote

I know the Hotel you slept last night.
Re: I Need A Man Who Is Addicted To Sex - Nollywood Actress by Populah: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=DanielOwen2050 post=84690928]The sexy Nollywood actress Onyii Alex who once had something with Super Eagle’s Striker, Kelechi Iheanacho has made

So she is the reason why KELECHI IHEANACHO loses form and couldn't patake in the 2019 AFCON. Even can't be among Leciester City first Team Players.
Re: I Need A Man Who Is Addicted To Sex - Nollywood Actress by Randy100: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=Populah post=84702293][/quote]tell me now.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Nairalanders My Gf Likes Sex Too Much / Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? / Please How Do We Explain This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.