Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Which African Country Is The Best FOR Industrious And Innovative Business Minds? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Country Is The Best FOR Industrious And Innovative Business Minds? (709 Views)

Recommend An African Country To Visit / Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Country Is The Best FOR Industrious And Innovative Business Minds? by SmartMen: 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hello Nairalander who have been outside the country, especially Africa.

For an industrious and Innovative Business mind, which African Country is the best to move to at this stage.

Nigeria kills dreams and I can't stand it anymore.

People might say why not move to the west but I am not looking for a job and Africa has the potentials IF the government has friendly policies in place.

I just want a place where my ideas can be promoted, encouraged, where my hardwork can be appreciated.

I have no problem with building from scratch or spotting opportunities. But In a place like a Nigeria, there is always one cabal waiting like a devil to make sure you NEVER succeed and this cut across virtually all sectors.

For instance, people complain about not getting prepaid meter. I laugh. The things I have done to make sure I am able to get meter to people and those preventing it is why Nigeria will never get constant power supply in 20,000 years to come.

There is more than enough prepaid meter to go round. It's not the government preventing it. It same people who share community with you and who work at the respective discos that is preventing you people from getting.

For everybody crying in this country, there is a group of devils feeding fat off your tears across every fabrics that holds the country.

The only solution is to decentralize the entire system.

So please if you know a good African country where innovation and hard work are rewarded, kindly let me know so I can prepare against 2020.

I have been hearing about Ghana but not sure how. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best FOR Industrious And Innovative Business Minds? by Brexiteer(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
How much capital do you have? No african country makes sense except you are in bed with the policy makers. Have in mind. You ll be a foreigner in your host country. All africans are Corrupt. Some countries require you partner with citizens. Citizens with no idea plan hostile take over of your business when profitable. If you ve $100000. Reach out to the foreign investment department of any country of your choice. You ll be guided and protected. Do feasibility plan before investing. Goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best FOR Industrious And Innovative Business Minds? by Mizwisdom(f): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
I recommend Zimbabwe
Re: Which African Country Is The Best FOR Industrious And Innovative Business Minds? by SmartMen: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I recommend Zimbabwe
lol. Thanks. The owner of Econet is from there.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best FOR Industrious And Innovative Business Minds? by Konquest: 12:04pm On May 09, 2021
Brexiteer:
How much capital do you have? No african country makes sense except you are in bed with the policy makers. Have in mind. You ll be a foreigner in your host country. All africans are Corrupt. Some countries require you partner with citizens. Citizens with no idea plan hostile take over of your business when profitable. If you've $100,000. Reach out to the foreign investment department of any country of your choice. You ll be guided and protected. Do feasibility plan before investing. Goodluck!
Word! Your thoughts and words
are in sync with mine... from
the top to the bottom.

Great topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best FOR Industrious And Innovative Business Minds? by Cousin9999: 8:23pm On May 09, 2021
You need to network with people who have done what you're trying to do, or who are in the process.

Use social media to connect with them. It should help you avoid a lot of trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Earning 150k In Ghana,is It Okay With The Standard There? / Cheapest University In Canada To Do Online Masters / Countries Border's With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.