Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. (3763 Views)

Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA / Pictures Of The First Nigerian Owned Satellite Earth Station / "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by Nukilia: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:

but bros....nigerian shops full their no be small....the ol street in the video was practicaly nigerian market road....

This is a good development for us. We need to support our people so they can earn a living anywhere they get to. Nigerians are defined by their hard work!
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by GENEGIRIA: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Do you have evidence to prove your case?
hammerU:

WE WILL NOT DEPORT GHANIANS, WE WILL SIMPLY COLLECT ACCRA, WHICH IS OUR LAND.
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by hammerU: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
You are confused. Go and take your medicine. As I said, Ghanaians and Nigerians are distinctly different people.

GO TO IVORY COAST WITH YOUR SMALL ASANTE POPULATION AND KUMASI TERRITORY AND BE A MINORITY THERE.

FORGET ACCRA, IT BELONGS TO THE NIGERIAN.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by Nukilia: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
[s]Watch you mouth mudder fugger. Tremendous success? Which tremendous success? You must be a comedian,huh? grin talking trash. Nigerian traders should stand their ground grin grin the one wey e happen for South Africa no do you fools,huh? Fuckeduppedness can nigerians fight Ghanaians in their own country? grin MUMU nigerians grin
[/s]
Go back to ghanaweb
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by Nukilia: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
hammerU:

GO TO IVORY COAST WITH YOUR SMALL ASANTE POPULATION AND KUMASI TERRITORY AND BE A MINORITY THERE. FORGET ACCRA, IT BELONGS TO THE NIGERIAN.
By the year 2030, 8 out of 10 people you meet on the streets of Accra would be Nigerians
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by GENEGIRIA: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
See your mouth grin Nigerians are defined by their hard work grin hard work indeed grin the sane hard work that makes everybody go to Abuja every month to collect oil money aka statutory allocation grin don’t deceive yourself grin hard work indeed grin and your country is like this? Fuckeduppedness grin
Nukilia:

This is a good development for us. We need to support our people so they can earn a living anywhere they get to. Nigerians are defined by their hard work!
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by edoairways: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
What exactly can the Federal govt do to Ghanaians or Ghana? Deport Ghanaians in Nigeria? Great stuff grin so then we can deport the million of Nigerians in Ghana. Do you know the number of Nigerians in Ghana today? grin

Cut off ties with them. Nigerians are in other African countries yet there are less complains from those countries
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by hammerU: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nukilia:
By the year 2030, 8 out of 10 people you meet on the streets of Accra would be Nigerians

THE TRIBE THAT SETTLED THERE ARE FROM NIGERIA.

THE GHANAIANS KNOW THIS VERY WELL.

GHANA IS A PLACE WHERE TRIBES FROM NIGERIA AND IVORY COAST MEET.

BUT EVERYTIME THIS ASANTE FROM IVORY COAST WILL BE DRUMMING UP ANTI-NIGERIANS SENTIMENT.

FORGETING ACCRA BELONGS TO NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by GENEGIRIA: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
But why can’t nigerians stay in their own country grin what is pursuing them out of that sh1thole? They are arriving from Nigeria as if they are being pursued by demons grin no matter how long a stones stays inside water, it cannot become a fish or a crocodile. 8 out of 10 Nigerians in Ghana doesn’t make them Ghanaians.
Nukilia:
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by GENEGIRIA: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
So what are you waiting for, “to cut off ties with them?” grin Ghanaians are already crying they are tired of Nigerians grin so how cutting off ties affect Ghana or Ghanaians? They will celebrate it now grin

edoairways:

Cut off ties with them. Nigerians are in other African countries yet there are less complains from those countries
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by Nukilia: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

But why can’t nigerians stay in their own country grin what is pursuing them out of that sh1thole? They are arriving from Nigeria as if they are being pursued by demons grin no matter how long a stones stays inside water, it cannot become a fish or a crocodile. 8 out of 10 Nigerians in Ghana doesn’t make them Ghanaians.
Let me help your brain! Meaning most of you guys would move to places like winneba where you can cope with the low cost of living
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by hammerU: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
GENEGIRIA:

[/s]

WAT IS GHANA, IS GHANA A TRIBE?

BLOODY ASANTE GOAT!
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by Nukilia: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
hammerU:
THE TRIBE THAT SETTLED THERE ARE FROM NIGERIA.
THE GHANAIANS KNOW THIS VERY WELL. GHANA IS A PLACE WHERE TRIBES FROM NIGERIA AND IVORY COAST MEET. BUT EVERYTIME THIS ASANTE FROM IVORY COAST WILL BE DRUMMING UP ANTI-NIGERIANS SENTIMENT. FORGETING ACCRA BELONGS TO NIGERIANS.

Let them keep ranting, they'll pack their loads to the villages very soon

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by hammerU: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nukilia:

Let them keep ranting, they'll pack their loads to the villages very soon

NA KUMASI STRAIGHT, NEXT STOP IVORY COAST. IDIATS!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by GENEGIRIA: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
You are talking nonsense. Come back when you have something sensible to say, then I will reply you. I don respond to certified fools
hammerU:
[s][/s]

WAT IS GHANA, IS GHANA A TRIBE?

BLOODY ASANTE GOAT!
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by hammerU: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
GENEGIRIA:

You are talking nonsense. Come back when you have something sensible to say, then I will reply you. I don respond to certified fools
[/s]

WE WILL SOON DO ASANTE MUST GO IN ACCRA.

ASANTE MUST GO BAG...

Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by GENEGIRIA: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
Shameless Nigerians. Now that Nigeria is a confirmed sh1thole grin and Ghana is doing great, they want to claim to be Ghanaians by proxy. Years ago, when Ghana was down economically, nobody mentioned this shit you fools are peddling grin Damn fvcking hypocrites grin Nigerians living in Ghana and forging Ghanaian citizenship will be exposed one by one.

hammerU:
[s][/s]

WE WILL SOONN DO ASANTE MUST GO IN ACCRA.

ASANTE MUST GO BAG...
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by hammerU: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Shameless Nigerians. Now that Nigeria is a confirmed sh1thole grin and Ghana is doing great, they want to claim to be Ghanaians by proxy. Years ago, when Ghana was down economically, nobody mentioned this shit you fools are peddling grin Damn fvcking hypocrites grin Nigerians living in Ghana and forging Ghanaian citizenship will be exposed one by one.

IT IS THE MONEY WE CARRIED FROM NIGERIA TO GHANA AND OUR OPEN BORDERS AND TRADE THAT REVIVED GHANA BROKEN ECONOMY.

WE EVEN DID MOVIE WITH THEM, YET U INGRATE WANT TO BITE THE HANDS THAT FEED U.

IT WILL NOT END THE WAY U THINK.
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by GENEGIRIA: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
Shameless ediots. Now that Shitnigeria has become a certified sh1thole, they are all running away and looking for new countries to associate with. I pity you nigerians grin very useless country and people grin grin
hammerU:
[s][/s]

WE WILL SOON DO ASANTE MUST GO IN ACCRA.

ASANTE MUST GO BAG...
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by hammerU: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

Shameless ediots. Now that Shitnigeria has become a certified sh1thole, they are all running away and looking for new countries to associate with. I pity you nigerians grin very useless country and people grin grin

ONCE U HEAR ASANTE MUST GO IN ACCRA, UR BRAIN WILL RESET TO MANUFACTURER SETTING.

ODE!

Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by Kapilta(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:

what does this has to do with anything....??

their laws says no foreighner is allowed in retail business....

what is their hard to understand....??

war my foot....

btw....:
thailand practice something like that too,to protect their people....

you nigerians biafrans are strange going to another mans area and draggin matter with them....
and i don't even care.
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by obidark: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kapilta:
and i don't even care.

you badt no be small....
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by crash12345: 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
hammerU:

U SAY GHANA HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH NIGERIA BUT THE GA ARE NIGERIANS AND ACCRA IS THEIR LAND.

SO IT IS NIGERIANS DAT ARE SUPPOSE TO CLOSE ALL THE ASANTE SHOPS IN ACCRA.

I STILL INVITE GHANA, TO JOIN NIGERIA SO WE CAN SETTLE OUR DIFFERENCES, ONCE AND FOR ALL.
my friend shut u over there.Which Ga is Nigerian.The fact that we migrated from north Africa, settled temporary in a land within present day Nigeria and finally settled on our traditional spiritual lands of Ga Mashie and also known as Accra never makes us Nigerians.We share nothing in common from food to language to way of dressing to chieftain culture to similar ancestors and lesser gods to names.We have nothing in common.In Ghana we are all one people and never divided like you tribaĺist fools who kill each other in civil wars and discriminate against each other.In Ghana, and in Accra,everyone speaks and understand twi which is a language for the Akan and Ashanti although we all have our native languages
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by GENEGIRIA: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Stop talking crass crap. Your money revived Ghana? What is the biggest nigerian investment in Ghana? Fuckeduppedness grin by the way, since you claim to have so much money to “fix” the Ghanaian economy, how come you can’t fix your own economy? Ghana’s economy is growing rapaciously, at 8.2 percent while Nigeria’s generator-powered economy is struggling at 2 percent grin charity begins from home grin you have money to fix another person’s economy but you can’t fix you own economy grin grin grin grin today, people are kidnapped in your zoo for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala grin even 6 hours of electricity daily is a big deal grin grin

hammerU:

IT IS THE MONEY WE CARRIED FROM NIGERIA TO GHANA AND OUR OPEN BORDERS AND TRADE THAT REVIVED GHANA BROKEN ECONOMY.

WE EVEN DID MOVIE WITH THEM, YET U INGRATE WANT TO BITE THE HANDS THAT FEED U.

IT WILL NOT END THE WAY U THINK.
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by hammerU: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
crash12345:
my friend shut u over there.Which Ga is Nigerian.The fact that we migrated from north Africa, settled temporary in a land within present day Nigeria and finally settled on our traditional spiritual lands of Ga Mashie and also known as Accra never makes us Nigerians.We share nothing in common from food to language to way of dressing to chieftain culture to similar ancestors and lesser gods to names.We have nothing in common.In Ghana we are all one people and never divided like you tribaĺist fools who kill each other in civil wars and discriminate against each other.In Ghana, and in Accra,everyone speaks and understand twi which is a language for the Akan and Ashanti although we all have our native languages
[/s]

NO AMOUNT OF TWISTING HISTORY WILL CHANGE THE FACT THAT NIGERIA TRIBES LIKE HAUSA, EWE AND GA HAVE TERRITORY IN GHANA.

GHANA AND NIGERIA HAVE LINKS AND THE GHANIAN GOV SHOULD CALL THE ASANTE FROM IVORY COAST TO ORDER.

IF GHANA WANT TO CONTINUE TO BE A COUNTRY, THEY MUST TOLERATE THEIR BROTHERS FROM WEST AFRICA AND EVEN MOVE TO OTHER WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES TOO.

GHANIAN BUSINESSES ARE WELCOMED IN NIGERIA.

IN NIGERIA, ONCE U PAY YOUR LANDLORD, U ARE FREE TO TRADE WITHOUT HARASSMENT.

IT IS WRONG TO LOCK SHOPS OF RENT PAYING TENANTS.
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by GENEGIRIA: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
You are a very shameless fool. I know you live in Ghana and may have forged Ghanaian citizenship documents. grin you nigerians are a disgrace to th3 human race grin cool

hammerU:

ONCE U HEAR ASANTE MUST GO IN ACCRA, UR BRAIN WILL RESET TO MANUFACTURER SETTING.

ODE!
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by hammerU: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
GENEGIRIA:
You are a very shameless fool. I know you live in Ghana and may have forged Ghanaian citizenship documents. grin you nigerians are a disgrace to th3 human race grin cool

[/s]

WAT PART OF GHANA ARE U FROM, BLOODY IVORIAN.
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by GENEGIRIA: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Fool. Go and fix your sh1thole country and stop trying to turn fact upside down. You are a nigerian and you are welcomed in Ghana. period! Go back to your country and fix it. Shameless fools making stvpid noises all over the place. Stay in Nigeria and fix it. Fuckeduppedness Ghanaians businesses are welcome in Nigeria, my azz. grin Who wants to go to a jungle? I won’t even allow my dog to go to that sh1thole called nigeria grin tell your people to go back to Nigeria.

hammerU:
[s][/s]

NO AMOUNT OF TWISTING HISTORY WILL CHANGE THE FACT THAT NIGERIA TRIBES LIKE HAUSA, EWE AND GA HAVE TERRITORY IN GHANA.

GHANA AND NIGERIA HAVE LINKS AND THE GHANIAN GOV SHOULD CALL THE ASANTE FROM IVORY COAST TO ORDER.

IF GHANA WANT TO CONTINUE TO BE A COUNTRY, THEY MUST TOLERATE THEIR BROTHERS FROM WEST AFRICA AND EVEN MOVE TO OTHER WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES TOO.

GHANIAN BUSINESSES ARE WELCOMED IN NIGERIA.

IN NIGERIA, ONCE U PAY YOUR LANDLORD, U ARE FREE TO TRADE WITHOUT HARASSMENT.

IT IS WRONG TO LOCK SHOPS OF RENT PAYING TENANTS.

Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by edoairways: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
So what are you waiting for, “to cut off ties with them?” grin Ghanaians are already crying they are tired of Nigerians grin so how cutting off ties affect Ghana or Ghanaians? They will celebrate it now grin

You would understand better when the time comes
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by Kapilta(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:

you badt no be small....
all that i'm praying now is they won't start migrating to Ivory Coast and Sierra leone. Yorubas have been in these countries for so many years and have you ever for once heard of any problem? Of course not. Once they migrate their now, wahala begin for everybody.

Even this very same Ghana, Yorubas have been there for over 200 years and at no point in time have they ever have any problem with their hosts buh you see what has become of everyone there today? I thank God it doesn't affect them much sha.

One ibo will first migrate to ghana, he will make his trolley and start pushing around, once he sees he made little sales, he'd make another 5 trolleys and invite his friends from ibolands to come and join him, those 5 too will also do samething.

Seriously i don't blame ghanaians, they are becoming too much for them. There are about 10 of them at the market entrance in my street alone with their trolleys, now imagine inside the market(it's a mini market).

They've overshadowed the ghanaian indigenious traders and anyone would really feel threatened and they also mostly sell imitations hence they sell at cheaper rates than the ghanaians.

They really need to do something about that their mass immigration especially to a country that's not yours.
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by hammerU: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
GENEGIRIA:
Fool. Go and fix your sh1thole country and stop trying to turn fact upside down. You are a nigerian and you are welcomed in Ghana. period! Go back to your country and fix it. Shameless fools making stvpid noises all over the place. Stay in Nigeria and fix it. Fuckeduppedness Ghanaians businesses are welcome in Nigeria, my azz. grin Who wants to go to a jungle? I won’t even allow my dog to go to that sh1thole called nigeria grin tell your people to go back to Nigeria.

[/s]

HOW HAVE U FIXED GHANA?

IS GHANA MORE DEVELOPED THAN NIGERIA

U ARE STILL DRAGGING KIOSK, THAT U LEASE TO CERTAIN TRADERS FROM NIGERIA WITH THEM, AFTER COLLECTING MONEY.

YET U HAVE TH GUTS TO TALK, U DONT KNOW WAT U ARE DOING IS FRAUD?
Re: Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop. by GENEGIRIA: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Just shut up. There is nothing you have to say. But why can’t nigerians stay in their country? Edoairways, edo women are known to be pr0stitutes all over the world,huh? grin

edoairways:

You would understand better when the time comes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Read Wike Full Report On Criminals Recently Arrested In Rivers State (photos ) / PDP To Buhari: Your Administration Is A Certified Failure / Ogbonnoya Onu Is A Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.