Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know (48795 Views)

DSTV Not Broadcasting Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Rematch / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by mechanics(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
Joshua is winning the game, my spirit tells me so.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by MoIbrahim: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
No1LevelIT:
Where can one watch in Lagos?

This is the most important question right now.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
seniormallam:
A.j is the one under pressure here, Ruiz is fine with a loss, 1-1 not bad for his career.
Both of dem are under pressure.

1. Ruiz is under pressure to prove that first fight wasn't a fluke due to a lucky punch.

2. He is under pressure to keep his titles rather than lose it within 6 months.

3. He is under pressure to prove that he won't eventually end his career as another Hasim Rahman or Buster Douglas.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
dannybrasky:

Lennox Lewis tactics agaisnt Tyson,and it worked like magic! JAB him from a distance till he surrenders and then knocks him off when the opportunity shows up.

Yea....
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by kayusely70(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
AJ all the way
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by BankyGee(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Anthony Joshua will win this fight. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by EazyMoh(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Ruiz already has a loss to Joseph Parker, someone that Joshua beat by KO. If AJ wins tonight, it will be a 2nd loss for Ruiz
Oga how can you lose a game your not a player in? undecided
If AJ no take time AR will retire him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by Jbleenk: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
Those of you living on the island you can watch it at sailors lounge.

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by hermesprogidy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Joshua will be beaten again.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by EazyMoh(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
ibnlawal:
Wishing Joshua best of luck buh I'm betting on Ruiz. I want Joshua to win tho.

A gambler has to be realistic. So if AJ wins I'm happy, if he lose I won't be sad coz I know I've won some cash. Either way, its a WIN-WIN for me.
Gambling is Haram bro.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by livebyday(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
ghettokid1:
My own is that joshua should just beat him like this and come back to lagos

To Lagos?

undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by livebyday(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Jaynom:
The way Ruiz will beat Joshua today eh!

I feel so too

I have alot of cash staked on him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by OChimex: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
nairalee:
So while AJ was shedding weight Ruiz was gaining even more weight? Maybe this Ruiz knows what he's doing o. Maybe he's gathering weight into his punches

Of course no one has ever come lighter than AJ to beat him in his career. Ruiz was losing weight at the onset but upon realising this fact, he switched over to gaining weight.

Let us see how this goes. A risky fight for AJ

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by livebyday(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Ruiz already has a loss to Joseph Parker, someone that Joshua beat by KO. If AJ wins tonight, it will be a 2nd loss for Ruiz

AJ didn't KO Parker where do you people get all these fake stats from?

Are you aware Ruiz has 75 unprofessional fights of which he lost none?

It's like you still don't know why I put so much money on Ruiz to win? And why AJ could not have won the first fight and he can't win this one

Ruiz is just too experienced
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by livebyday(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
lonelydora:
I want AJ to win. But my mind is telling me that AJ will receive better beating today and that thw match will end before 7th round.

It's like you still don't know why I put so much money on Ruiz to win? And why AJ could not have won the first fight and he can't win this one

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by livebyday(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Ruiz is using his body fat as shock absorbers to absorb some energy off the punches and reduce the impact. He knows what he's doing adding weight. But the mystery is how a fat flabby boy can be that quick. Most fat people are lazy and sluggish in movement. Ruiz is an exception, the guy is fast.

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by livebyday(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
flexyrule:
I think he is a better fighter than Joshua. He hasn't enjoyed much publicity.
He might end up surprising everyone again.

It's like you still don't know why AJ could not have won the first fight and he can't win this one

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by livebyday(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
dannybrasky:

People kind of underestimate RUIZ!! The guy is good if you take a good look at his fights. His only loss was through unanimous decision which I felt he won. Ruiz is not a pushover,that guy is a very very good boxer.
Joshua needs to be very very careful.
This is ...

It's like you still don't know why AJ could not have won the first fight and he can't win this one

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by evansjeff(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Sowore is in prison for our sake and we aren't saying anything... Someone who has made his own fame and escaped from this Zoo called Nigeria is who we are following up

Aje kun iya ni a o je

if Sowore is in prison for your sake, he is not in prison for my sake. stop stupid generalizations.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by livebyday(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
abuhusna1:
No hating Joshua can't win this man. Watch the first leg and judge by yourself. The man doesn't feel pain of the punch from AJ maybe he is on Mexico drug. Same thing will happen tonight but my wish is for AJ to win

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by livebyday(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
dannybrasky:

Lennox Lewis tactics agaisnt Tyson,and it worked like magic! JAB him from a distance till he surrenders and then knocks him off when the opportunity shows up.

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by livebyday(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Coldie:
Ruiz would win the match, I feel pity for Joshua.

Ruiz already knows his fighting style that's the advantage of winning cause ymthe knockout on your opponent would make him not to know how to attack

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by azpekuliar: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Numerouno94:

To me is Holyfield vs Tyson.. Bloody fight it was.

Lie! The Holyfield win was no upset. Holyfield was a top fighter in the division by the time Tyson (whose own ability had begun to wane by the start of the ‘90s) got out of prison.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by Coldie(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
livebyday:

Read my comment again. You would understand don't rush take it slow.

I said Ruiz would beat Joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by dannybrasky(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
livebyday:

No arguments about Ruiz being extremely good! Just like everybody Joshua thought Ruiz was going to be a walk over in their first fight. And then he got it all wrong when he knocked Ruiz down in round 3,thinking he can just finish him off,but Ruiz capitalized on Joshua's weaknesses and school him on how to counterpunch!!

Now things would be a lot more different,he wouldn't be stupid enough to trade blows with Ruiz or go for a kill. Best bet,jab him from a distance. If it can't touch it where u hurts,then it can't hurt you.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by Splendor27: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Since when joshua visited nigeria... ..he is not himsef no more.......the zoo is full of badmanism,,
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by ibnlawal(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
EazyMoh:

Gambling is Haram bro.
Yeah! I know.. We go shaa survive.

Thanks tho, and by the way I'm Mohammed too.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by Ytea(f): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Like someone said already, I wish there was a viewing center for this fight. YouTube to the rescue now.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by lonelydora: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Sowore is in prison for our sake and we aren't saying anything... Someone who has made his own fame and escaped from this Zoo called Nigeria is who we are following up

Aje kun iya ni a o je

What did you say during Nnamdi Kanu's own?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by livebyday(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Coldie:

Read my comment again. You would understand don't rush take it slow.

I said Ruiz would beat Joshua
I Understood you, I was reiterating your point

You savvy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) / Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) / Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.