Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (31493 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Antichristus: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
maeola:

I saw your username and decided to ignore your comments. Obviously, you have a deficiency in critical thinking otherwise you would have spared a few seconds to understand my intention. Now, how much of Sowore do you know? The funny thing is this same Sowore has been challenging the government since MKO's days while he was an undergraduate. What has this 'challenges' achieved? Alas, I would have taken offence by your statement in BOLD but I realised you're ignorant in many ways than one. I have not been a fan of every government that has been in power since the last head of state Abdulsalam Abubakar in '99. This means that Nigeria has been going down the drain in the last 19 years. Whoever you are, be a thinker, reader and stop with this childish attitude of yours.

...how much of Sowore do you know?

I have been following his activism since his UNILAG days.

The funny thing is this same Sowore has been challenging the government since MKO's days while he was an undergraduate. What has this 'challenges' achieved?

Quitters are no winners. Winning, sometimes take place posthumously. Those who fought Hitler (both physically and intellectually, including the heroic Bonhoeffer) and died in the process achieved world peace posthumously and we still remember them to this day. People said exactly what you've just expressed about Nelson Mandela, thinking he will die in prison, wasting a lifetime, and his struggles would achieve nothing. They were wrong.

Alas, I would have taken offence by your statement in BOLD but I realised you're ignorant in many ways than one.

The reality of my statement is twofold. Firstly, on every level, the abnormal has become normal in Nigeria. Only a fool will disagree with this claim. Secondly, I prayed the poster whose line I responded to and who seemingly saw nothing wrong in the current regime would intergenerationally reap from the legacy of Buhari's government (that s/he doesn't see anything wrong with). That sounds both logical and fair to me.

I saw your username and decided to ignore your comments...

You actually didn't ignore my post because you responded. Argumentatum ad hominen detract from issue on hand, demonstrating immaturity.

Whoever you are, be a thinker, reader and stop with this childish attitude of yours.

Being really modest, I hold the highest obtainable degree from a university consistently ranked between 2-5 in the world, based in South East England and work as an academic with GSOH. I have huge respect for Sowore. I won't do what he's doing, ever! I'm happy where I am in the world, shredded my Nigerian passport and sent it to my nearest Nigerian High Commission. NIGERIA IS A STINKING DUNG HOLE (SALANGA)! Acting childish? In many years of posting on this site, it would be the first observation of this sort. A misgiving in my opinion. However, you're certainly entitled to it - it's a free world.
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by bizzibodi(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
No b zwokwa wabantu b that?
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by YorubaAmaka(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Cherrybae:
I am greatly dismayed at the exhibition of primitivity, thuggery, insane passion for lawlessness, contempt and disrespect for the rule of law by the agents of the DSS.

The NBA allowed these illegalitues to fester on when the allowed Buhari to say "national security supercede the rule of law" during the 2018 Annual NBA conference which the simply clapped on to cheer him up.

So you get sense like this
this the only reasonable post I have seen from you
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by maeola(f): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Antichristus:

...how much of Sowore do you know?

I have been following his activism since his UNILAG days.

The funny thing is this same Sowore has been challenging the government since MKO's days while he was an undergraduate. What has this 'challenges' achieved?

Quitters are no winners. Winning, sometimes take place posthumously. Those who fought Hitler (both physically and intellectually, including the heroic Bonhoeffer) and died in the process achieved world peace posthumously and we still remember them to this day. People said exactly what you've just expressed about Nelson Mandela, thinking he will die in prison, wasting a lifetime, and his struggles would achieve nothing. They were wrong.

Alas, I would have taken offence by your statement in BOLD but I realised you're ignorant in many ways than one.

The reality of my statement is twofold. Firstly, on every level, the abnormal has become normal in Nigeria. Only a fool will disagree with this claim. Secondly, I prayed the poster whose line I responded to and who seemingly saw nothing wrong in the current regime would intergenerationally reap from the legacy of Buhari's government (that s/he doesn't see anything wrong with). That sounds both logical and fair to me.

I saw your username and decided to ignore your comments...

You actually didn't ignore my post because you responded. Argumentatum ad hominen detract from issue on hand, demonstrating immaturity.

Whoever you are, be a thinker, reader and stop with this childish attitude of yours.

Being really modest, I hold the highest obtainable degree from a university consistently ranked between 2-5 in the world, based in South East England and work as an academic with GSOH. I have huge respect for Sowore. I won't do what he's doing, ever! I'm happy where I am in the world, shredded my Nigerian passport and sent it to my nearest Nigerian High Commission. NIGERIA IS A STINKING DUNG HOLE (SALANGA)! Acting childish? In many years of posting on this site, it would be the first observation of this sort. A misgiving in my opinion. However, you're certainly entitled to it - it's a free world.
Well, Goodluck to you sir.
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by VanSARS: 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
mattjunior:
Wife of Omoyele Sowore, the convener of the RevolutionNow protest and publisher of Sahara Reporters, Mrs Ope Sowore, has sent a message to President Muhammadu Buhari that she and her children are waiting for the return of her husband.

She said she had no clear roadmap on how to handle the situation but that she had sent appeals to the United Nations and had been working with Amnesty International and many other organisations to help raise awareness and “hopefully help to secure the release” of her husband.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Speaking to PUNCH on the telephone on Friday, Sowore’s wife said, “I’m concerned about what happened to my husband. It’s less than 24 hours that the Nigerian government has basically turned around and shown a gross abuse of power. I am praying and hoping that it will be resolved so that he can come home to meet me and the children.

“No clear roadmap or script on how to handle a situation like this. The reason why there is rule of law is because it protects people’s basic rights and the fact that Buhari and the DSS have refused to do that is a matter of great concern.

“We are currently working with many international organisations to help advocate on his behalf and we have sent several urgent appeals to the United Nations.”

Sowore was arrested on August 3, 2019 over a planned protest, which he tagged ‘RevolutionNow’. The DSS accused him of planning to overthrow the government with his planned protest, the basis upon which he had been detained.

Officials of the Department of State Services had on Friday invaded the Federal High Court in Abuja to rearrest Sowore, who was released alongside his co-defendant, Olawale Bakare, on Thursday after they had spent over three months in the DSS custody.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/sowores-wife-to-buhari-my-children-and-i-want-my-husband-back-home/amp/
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Cherrybae(f): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
YorubaAmaka:
So you get sense like this
this the only reasonable post I have seen from you

I stand for truth and will condemn any illegality.
I'm a patroit
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Mizwisdom(f): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wise people know Nigerians are not worth fighting for, it's a pity your husband isn't among the wise
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by dederocs(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Real audio democracy, a charade...
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Hameex(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin grin grin
bastardmod:
Nothing will happen to sowore .

The useless jihadi tyrant will not be able to proceed with his satanic hate filled agenda.

It's just a matter of time . We will see the back of this monster.

I'm so sorry ma'am
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Hameex(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Temptee101:
How can Sowore wife this ugly woman

Meanwhile, Buhari is a bastard
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Olaikpu1: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:

I stand for truth and will condemn any illegality.
I'm a patroit
[/s]
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by kolade560: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
For d past 100 days , how u dey cope with been Hot, make I dey help u biko b4 e go come, if he wud ever come. All of u DAT brought down GEJ govt shall suffer gigantically. Release sowore ko, release amu ni
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by obontami: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
You ugly as fccck; I won't smash. That bittch looks like a lame ass tranny with chronic asthma!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production / Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal / Buhari Receives Niger Republic’s Highest Award (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.