Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking (71244 Views)

Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) / I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Apination(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2019
lalasticlala:
Actress Etinosa Idemudia has apologized after using the Bible as ashtray while smoking and also vowing to use the Quran. She said she wasn't in her right senses.

Her action got her slammed by many people.

She shared a video where she apologized and wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fImCTfVkIk

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5vr5AanQHM/?hl=en
What's more painful is that she's lying undecided
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by SirLakes: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2019
She no dey ever dey her right sense!
She even get sense at all

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by wwwihy: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2019
Abfinest007:
the difference between Islam n Christianity is now clear if you try it with d Koran u are death but in Christian Doom we allow God to fight his fight
Dead
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by ghettokid1(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2019
lalasticlala:
Actress Etinosa Idemudia has apologized after using the Bible as ashtray while smoking and also vowing to use the Quran. She said she wasn't in her right senses.

Her action got her slammed by many people.

She shared a video where she apologized and wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fImCTfVkIk

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5vr5AanQHM/?hl=en
GOOD MORNING OGA SIR!
much respect sir lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by hammerU: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2019
I LOVE BEING A CHRISTIAN.

IN CHRISTIANITY, WE LOVE GOD BY LOVING HIS CREATION.

WE LOVE ETINOSA MORE THAN WE LOVE THE BIBLE.

WE WILL NEVER HARM HER BECOS OF PIECES OF PAPERS.

SHE IS WORTH SO MUCH MORE TO US ALIVE.

ONLY ONE ETINOSA, BUT BIBLE PLENTY DAT NOBODY IS USING, EVEN BOOK SHOP DEY BEG MAKE WE COME BUY.

CHRISTIANITY IS TRUILY A RELIGION OF PEACE AND MENTAL WELFARE.

I CANNOT LEAVE IT TO FOLLOW BARBARIC BARBARISM THAT CALL ITSELF RELIGION.

BARBARIANS THAT WILL REMOVE A HUMAN BEING HEAD BECOS OF A PIECE OF PAPER.

5 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2019
Attention seeking smelly olosho. Fine self,she no fine.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by kenx1(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2019
Ur always not on your right sense rubbish
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by miketayo(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We have forgiven her for desecrating the bible.

But she should carry out her other vow on the Koran. I want to know if she will be forgiven too.

Which apology, someone that is doing advert for smokebox

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Godsonkemz(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2019
And she's still not in her right senses so long as she continue to smoke.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by modsfucker: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2019
Abfinest007:
the difference between Islam n Christianity is now clear if you try it with d Koran u are death dead but in Christian Doom we allow God to fight his fight

Did you just say Christian Doom?

It is not a must to comment on Nairaland... Not everyone has the requisite skills to do that... I advise you refrain from making further comments to save yourself the unnecessary embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Abfinest007(m): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2019
Alapafaari:

See write up - you go school at all?
I don't care about it as far you understand my point am ok with it or will they pay me
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Agugbadin: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2019
Abfinest007:
the difference between Islam n Christianity is now clear if you try it with d Koran u are death but in Christian Doom we allow God to fight his fight

Nice and on point
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by modupeleke(f): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2019
Ask those who doesn't smoke with the bible where they end their lives, Yar banza kawai.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by lordswill03: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2019
Has there really been a time you have ever been in your right senses? We know your type!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by aAK1(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2019
I know many people didn’t watch the video. This isn’t an apology. She was advertising

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Kapilta(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Who exactly is she targeting with this her apology? Christians? Whoever told her Chritians are powerful than the One they follow or owns the Bible she messed up didn't do well.

Seriously, christians can't do a thing because we can't fight our Lords battle so please someone should advise her to seek forgiveness from the One that owns the battle. The battle is of the Lord.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Timileyin1234(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2019
U weren’t in ur right sense but demanded 10million to use Koran too
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by hammerU: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2019
LOOK AT IT THIS WAY.

IF A HOUSE IS BURNING, WHO WILL RUN INTO THE HOUSE TO SAVE BIBLE OR QURAN?

THE ANSWER SHOULD BE NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT SENSES.

BUT MANY OF US WILL RUN INTO THE HOUSE TO SAVE ETINOSA AND ANY OTHER LIVING BREATHING HUMAN BEING.

SO Y SHOULD ANY PERSON IN THEIR RIGHT SENSES, REMOVE ANOTHER PERSON HEAD FOR BURNING BIBLE OR QURAN?

IS IT YOUR WORD THEY BURN?

IF I WAN FOLLOW GOD FIGHT, HOW E TAKE CONCERN U? IS IT YOUR JUDGEMENT?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Flytime: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2019
God is already showing her whose boss,she's now apologizing,go and beg God o.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by NELLY1990: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Such beauty should attract blessings and favors but it’s unfortunate that is is attracting curse. We have two wolves inside of us and it depends on you to chose which wolf to be fed. Muji storon Allah Madaukaki Sarkin Salama ya bil’adama
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Dinho20(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2019
"HMMMM"

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by crackhouse(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2019
That's why it's good to use condoms sometimes, if condom was used we won't have this nuisance in our society today..... but now we are the ones suffering it.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Skodiswayze(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2019
C O L O R A D O ✈
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Dinho20(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2019
hammerU:
LOOK AT IT THIS WAY.

IF A HOUSE IS BURNING, WHO WILL RUN INTO THE HOUSE TO SAVE BIBLE OR QURAN?

THE ANSWER SHOULD BE NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT SENSES.

BUT MANY OF US WILL RUN INTO THE HOUSE TO SAVE ETINOSA AND ANY OTHER LIVING BREATHING HUMAN BEING.

SO Y SHOULD ANY PERSON IN THEIR RIGHT SENSES, REMOVE ANOTHER PERSON HEAD FOR BURNING BIBLE OR QURAN?

IS IT YOUR WORD THEY BURN?

IF I WAN FOLLOW GOD FIGHT, HOW E TAKE CONCERN U? IS IT YOUR JUDGEMENT?

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Powersurge: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2019
It will require DEEP and THOROUGH atonement to save this girl from the doom she just established for her generations to come.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by akin9ja78(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2019
You must die first to know if God has forgiven you, who are we to forgive you lol
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2019
Apology or no apology, Imam Shekau of boko haram is already looking for your head. Smelly Olosho!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Enemyofpeace: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2019
Shediot the fear of Muslims is the beginning of wisdom. I trust those people you can't try that with their Quran and survive that week.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by nellyzkid(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2019
Is this an apology?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by sylva1(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2019
This is an advertisement not an apology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account / Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.