Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business - Adverts (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business (8877 Views)

Find Out The Answers To Some Pressing Tanning Safety Questions / Earn Passive Income By Just Pressing Your Phone. / Paycoded Review: Make Money Online And Earn Real Money Direct To Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2020
Another week commences...

Reach out now, don't stifle your opportunities
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Still here for you...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Still taking requests...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bring in your deals for consideration.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2020
Come in with your requests now.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bring your deals over for consideration
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2020
Business doing good, but needs some financial push, let's talk!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Chee11: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Do you need a profitable side hustle?

Did you know that with as low as 10000 (even lower) you can start you own business?

E.g Get a pack of 10 pieces of 3ml for 5,500 and sell everything 1000 each and get a profit of 4500.

Many more deals are available o!
This perfume oils are undiluted and long lasting.

What are you waiting for?
Call or message me now 07016987650 on Whatsapp.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Contacting me may just be the good Lord's answer to your prayers this Sunday morning.

Reach out now for that needed cash (please see the updated requirements first).
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
Another week commences

Need some cash?

Contact me now!

Please see updated requirements first.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2020
Still considering requests
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Come in now...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2020
No need for sleepless nights over legitimate cash needs.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Pandemic or not, the show must go on.

Certain businesses are thriving based on the pandemic, others aren't.

I'm here to give you a fighting chance (pandemic or not). Reach out to me now if you meet the simple requirements so you can finish this year with a bang!

You think the sum you need may be too much for me to handle? Is it 1m, 5m, 10m or maybe 50m and above. Don't stress it, just meet the requirements and we can reason together.

Remember that your success is MY success as we're partners in this financial sojourn.

Make me your financial partner today and you'll be glad you did.

Send that DM now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2020
Update:

I am now open to Abuja deals.

So, if your business is in Abuja and environs, you can now reach out to me.

For all those asking about this, you can come in now.

Port-harcourt will come onboard soon, not ready yet for that zone.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2020
Still taking requests...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2020
Bring in your requests now so we can work something out.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
It's a new week people.

Begin with a bang, bring in your financial requests for consideration now.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2020
Got a genuine financial need?

Let's talk!

Kindly read the update requirements first while remembering that I now take requests from Abuja.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2020
As you enjoy the holidays, be rest assured that you've got succour for your financial needs.

Kindly see the updated requirements.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by ihimiray(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
DJperdurabo:
As you enjoy the holidays, be rest assured that you've got succour for your financial needs.

Kindly see the updated requirements.
am interested
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
ihimiray:
am interested

Please send me a DM and I'll get back to you.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2020
Another week, another opportunity...

Reach out now...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Come in with your requests now...

Agric deals, Oil & Gas transactions, Trade transactions, Invoice discounting, International Trade, LPOs etc.

There is something for everyone. If it's worth dealing, then it's worth considering for financing.

Though I am disposed to Lagos and Abuja deals, if you have need outside these places that you strongly believe is worth my consideration, please, don't hesitate to contact me.

Please see the updated requirements.

Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Never minding the time, you can always reach out to me for your funding needs.

Please see the updated requirements.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2020
Come in with your needs folks. Let's discuss.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Let's do this people.

Come in with your authentic deals (oil and gas, construction, trade, international trade, auto biz, agric deals, equity financing, invoice discounting etc) and let's reason together.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
You may approach with all your AGO, PMS, Aviation fuel and other oil and gas product financing.

Just reach out now.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Your financial partner for qualified establishments is just a DM away!

Contact me now for that 300m equity contribution needed to execute that LPO, international deals? I got you! Oil & Gas procurements? Not a problem! Construction and engineering? Right up my alley! FMCG distributorship financing? No worries! What about discounting your invoice to the tune of say 100m? Step right in. Auto dealership and individual purchase (you can finally get that 2021 G Class)? Hit me up (don't do commercial cars financing though).

I got something for everything and everyone.

Just,

Meet the updated requirements and we are good to go.

Remember, I now handle deals in Abuja and oil and gas deals in the south-south states.

See you on the other side of the negotiation table.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2020
Bring in your finance needs for consideration.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Still doing this...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bring all your oil & gas deals, procurements etc.

All your construction, marine and agric deals.

Bring them all never minding the sector and type.

As long as you meet the updated requirements, we can do good business

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Free Tax Calculator/free Personal Income Tax Calculator For Nigeria / Abb Transformers For Sale / Our Gadgets Are For Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.