Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS (31573 Views)

Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Whyzaid(f): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2019
For now, Nigeria is not a sane country. Which way father Lord?
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by kunleobak: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Ofemmanu1: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2019
God bless uncle Akin.

Hammer it to the deaf cow head.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Ofemmanu1: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2019
Whyzaid:
For now, Nigeria is not a sane country. Which way father Lord?
Na Canada sure pass.

Jakpa..
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by ogbonti: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2019
TenthMan:

It is because (we) Nigerians are cowards.

God bless you!!!
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by TemmyT002(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2019
Wallahi
It is simply madness
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by kunleobak: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2019
hgdstydsh
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by noisy45(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2019
Buhari bleeping Yoruba supporters ass back to back. I bet you next year will be Tinubus turn
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by MzTunechi(f): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2019
All shades of wrong
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by ogbonti: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2019
Ofemmanu1:

Na Canada sure pass.

Jakpa..

Cowardice on display... Jakpa... run abi? Na so Americans and Canadians run from their country in the face of hardship na him u see where u wan jakpa go?
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by backnbeta(f): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2019
lonelydora:

No vex oo. What was your comment when it happened to Nnamdi Kanu.
I hate any form of Injustice. Dig into my posts to check my comments, no vex oo.

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by brainhgeek(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2019
Just wandering why the vice president acted swiftly to remove Daura from office when DSS invaded national assembly but everyone at the presidency is quiet on this matter.
We might as well please for a meteor shower in Nigeria. Let the country go into extinction. Those of us with survival instinct will carry the gene on.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by ogbonti: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2019
noisy45:
Buhari bleeping Yoruba supporters ass back to back. I bet you next year will be Tinubus turn

The EFCC and ICPC has started working on Tinubu.... when they are done with him, he will be too glad not to be in prison and he will sign never to talk about being president even of his own sitting room ever again
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Ofemmanu1: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2019
ogbonti:

Cowardice on display... Jakpa... run abi? Na so Americans and Canadians run from their country in the face of hardship na him u see where u wan jakpa go?
He who fight and run..

Stay there o..
walahi, we won't pity you when the slim cow chop your family down.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by backnbeta(f): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2019
ogbonti:

Aww Saraki how we miss you. All those fools shouting Otoghe whatever that means ... una see una life. Will this happen when Saraki was in senate and at least he won’t talk about it?
Believe me, I'm sure some zombies miss the Saraki led Senate by now, but they can't say it.

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by biobab23(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2019
Finnese001:

Only if it is possible for the youth to wake up and unite but unfortunately it not, that is the bitter truth

So there won't change for now till all dis old cargos dry dis country because our youth mentality is corrupted
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by lonelydora: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2019
backnbeta:

I hate any form of Injustice. Dig into my posts to check my comments, no vex oo.

Ok. I rest my case.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Enemyofpeace: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2019
backnbeta:
Some zombies are rejoicing, thinking it's all about Sowore. Unfortunately, this is bigger than the rights of one man! Injustice to one is Injustice to all. Rubber stamp or not, this Senate must do something about our democraZy undecided
which Senate? Not this Senate, maybe another Senate, this one has bean pocketed. Naija don enter one chance.

Abeg wetin you cook? hunger dey mama me well well
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by davidque: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2019
lonelydora:
This is no longer funny and i feel for Sowore.

Do you guys still remember when same court granted Nnamdi Kanu bail and DSS blatantly refused to release him.

When Igbos protested, other tribes asked us to shut up that he's a terrorist. They also turned blind eyes to the desecration of the judiciary.

Tyrants have no friends. This thing is turn by turn.

Who knows the next person get to taste this.
You are wrong, Deji Adeyanju was more vocal than any igbo activist on the release of Nnamdi Kanu. He has done the same for El zakzaky. Please leave tribe out this matter. This government has now shown its true colour

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Kuginzi: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2019
backnbeta:
Some zombies are rejoicing, thinking it's all about Sowore. Unfortunately, this is bigger than the rights of one man! Injustice to one is Injustice to all. Rubber stamp or not, this Senate must do something about our democraZy undecided
Chidindu my bloda, Biko!! take it easy
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Temptee101(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2019
lokdnfigkj:
Yea boss

Look well, you quoted an imposter
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Kuginzi: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad lipsrsealed embarassed undecided sad angry undecided may Nigeria pharaoh and his DSS perish in their wickedness. The Pharaoh we see today,may we not see him again undecided lipsrsealed wink angry angry
Ifeanyichukwu my bloda, e no reach like that
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Odinaka00(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2019
Everybody go just dey talk for social media.. Na wetin we all sabi do.. Action we nor fit carry.. We 're all scared to die
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Kuginzi: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2019
TenthMan:

It is because Nigerians (we) are cowards.
Obinwanne my bloda, what do u want Nigerians to do?
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Finnese001: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2019
biobab23:

So there won't change for now till all dis old cargos dry dis country because our youth mentality is corrupted

Tribalism has eating deep into their brains, and that's the major tools this leaders are using against us

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by noisy45(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2019
ogbonti:

The EFCC and ICPC has started working on Tinubu.... when they are done with him, he will be too glad not to be in prison and he will sign never to talk about being president even of his own sitting room ever again

You are right bro grin. Timid Yoruba's they think they are wise. Don't vote this monster they still voted him. Tinubu will dance to Buhari beating of the drum next year grin
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by ogbonti: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2019
Ofemmanu1:

He who fight and run..

Stay there o..
walahi, we won't pity you when the slim cow chop your family down.

Yes a coward will always have a reason for being a coward. I guess someone assured you that you will live for 3,000 years in this life.

Do people not die in Canada of very simple things such like cold and flu? Will it be more honorable to die quietly and insignificantly of cold and flu than to protest and fight for the rights of your land of birth for the emancipation of the present and for the liberation of generations unborn?

If every South African was like you, there would be no Mandela, there will be no Oliver Thambo, no Walter Sisulu... the Boers will still be ruling South Africa today... fear fear, go to Canada and live for 10,000 years ..... because u wan be Methuselah

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Suremikky(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=farouk2much post=84701717]Aj surfers second defeat from ruiz[/quote

Bros Na wa u oo]
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by m140(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2019
Neurotika:
The problem with this country is more fundamental than it appears. The citizens don't speak with one voice so the so called democracy is dead on arrival. Take for instance this Sowore issue, we're now divided into four factions.

1. The ones who still support Buhari despite all his excesses
2. The ones who doesn't support him but are still filled with ire how their 'kinsman' Jonathan was booted out of office. Even though at the time, he was performing awfully which left Nigerians with no choice.
3. The ones who initially supported Buhari due to the excesses of Jonathan but later found the former is even worse. These ones are the few open minded ones with no blind loyalty to any particular individual but driven by sheer desire for the Country's prosperity.
4. The indifferent ones who are probably doing well financially and don't really care about the political happenings in the country.

Since the citizens aren't speaking with one voice, the ruling aristocrats can afford to be reckless cos they will always have citizens in these four factions who'll fight their own fellows to ensure the tyranny continues.

And it's in this mess Sowore finds himself. He means we'll evidently but he's fighting for a cause only him can't achieve alone and needs the support of the majority. Unfortunately there is no sane and favorable majority. They all fiddle while Rome burns.
You said it all
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Kuginzi: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2019
backnbeta:

Believe me, I'm sure some zombies miss the Saraki led Senate by now, but they can't say it.
Obianwuna my bloda, I Lemember, when Salaki was in power, this type of raid by the DSS on citizen will not happen.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by ajl: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2019
agbangam:
God doesn't love Nigerians because how can one explain how God in his infinite mercy gave us the best of Natural resources, Mineral resources but chose to punish us with horrible men and women as leaders since independence. Yaradua that would have done better, God allow death to take him from us, God ended up giving us a man that doesn't see stealing as corruption. Now we don get the one wey no sabi obey court order or believe in Rule of Law. I just confuse undecided

So, God will come from heaven to conduct election and "fix" election result to suit you. What are the responsibilities of the citizens. Those that collected N500 to sell their vote or exchange their vote for a bag of garri/groundnut; those that sponsored violence on election day, or stole ballot boxes... so it was God that did all these in human form?
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Kuginzi: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2019
johnkey:
That shameless bbq guy thinks otherwise
#impeachbuhari
Uzodimma my bloda, the issue no reach like that now

Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi / APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal / Ambode’s Mediocre List of Commissioners Full Of Tinubu’s Relatives, Friends –PDP