Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS (31572 Views)

Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by ChoCho54(f): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
helinues:

Back off trollers
grin

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by dederocs(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2019
Desecration of the hallowed federal high court is despicable, posterity will judge them harshly...quite a myopic people.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2019
greatermeme:
Not in any way! It infuriates me that this is happening in the 21st Century: But, I've not seen anybody violently taking to the streets! During the military era, there were pocket violence and protests by civilians to right some wrongs by the then POWER THAT BE! I think, that revolution is about to come! Whoever the gods want to kill, they'll first and foremost, make him deaf!
Sowore didn't wrong anyone.
This goes a long way to prove a lot of things.
Even the president of any country is not above the laws of that country.
Seems Buhari is above the law now,I'm neither against him nor in support of him.

A RECALL should be done with one voice if at all Nigerians want a good government.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Yes u are right.

Also sowore is reaping the fruits of his labour, Let him enjoy his changi dole
I thought he was a contestant too.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2019
deltateam:

Why must it be in the same court that granted him bail without their awareness? Was there no court security?

If this is not contempt of court then I wonder what is?
Those DSS are ready to kill anyone that interferes.
And you can't tell me you don't know they have already been given permission to do so by ogas at the top.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2019
StacyO:

I thought he was a contestant too.

He was a contestant in 2019.

In 2015 he was a strong buharist
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

He was a contestant in 2019.

In 2015 he was a strong buharist
Lmaooo

He is in for it.
I'm just glad that he took the first step and this is going a long way to expose bad governance in Nigeria.

*The truth comes slow and it goes so far*
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
StacyO:

Lmaooo

He is in for it.
I'm just glad that he took the first step and this is going a long way to expose bad governance in Nigeria.

*The truth comes slow and it goes so far*
Not in Nigeria Nne
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by greatermeme: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
StacyO:

Sowore didn't wrong anyone.
This goes a long way to prove a lot of things.
Even the president of any country is not above the laws of that country.
Seems Buhari is above the law now,I'm neither against him nor in support of him.

A RECALL should be done with one voice if at all Nigerians want a good government.
Well-received!
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
MadCow1:

Abuse of the system? DEFINTELY.. Illegal? I don't think so..

They apparently took him in on a separate matter. Now his Lawyers have to go through the same hurdles again to secure his release on said new charges.

I use to be a supporter of Buhari, but I think even he himself is pushing it on this Sowore matter. The more the FG keeps playing these games, the worse it will get. This isn't like the Dasuki or Kanu matter. Sowore like Kanu isn't going anywhere.. Fighting him in this manner lends fuel to his fire. If he dies in their custody, this shit will surely hit the fan.

The Judiciary also needs to take a stance. How can the DSS invade a courtroom to effect an arrest in the middle of an ongoing session.

Nigeria matter tire me sha..

#CountryForSale..

This sowore matter has made me write Buhari off. If they could pursue other issues with this much energy and overzealousness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi / Governor Akeredolu Signs LCDA Bill Into Law / Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.