Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu (21175 Views)

Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike / Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game / 2023: Zulum Advocates Power Shift From North To South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Tinubu can never become President.... never
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
we are not going to handle Nigeria to illegal immigrants from chad and Senegal in the government , they should go back to their deserts holes
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by MrBONE2(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
SonofDevil:
Atikulator is still in severe pains

Not only pain grin

I sweat He is still cumminggrin

Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Olaikpu1: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Tinubu is our Next president. Ndigbo cannot stop Tinubu.
[/s]
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by orion7: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kapilta:
this se/ss no dey tire una? Anyway don't inflate your ego which is actually not present. You are only meant to be used to climb ladder in Nigeria, you are not meant to climb same ladder. All thanks to Azikiwe and Ironsi that lay down such wonderful rule.
zombie azikuwe nor do pass your god buhari
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Bigval5: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Godfullsam:

Though i am not a supporter of tinubu but i am curious to know what he has stolen from you guys.

Why call him thief when no one has been able to trace any stolen fund to his account.

Is this pure hatred or ignorance?

Two bullion vans in his house during election was for what?
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Olaikpu1: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

he doesnt own Oando hope you know that
[/s]
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Olaikpu1: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

lol, Oando is a shareholding company with publicly traded stock, wale tinubu doesnt evenown a significant amount of shares, Volpi atiku's friend owns more stocks, and their shareholders list is on google and their website
[/s]
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Anambralstson: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Spatta:
Let me dissect the mindset of the so called "northern youth group" because i know them very well, to those of you who are too young to understand the politics of this callous tyrants with whom we share a country
When the North Killed MKO Abiola after refusing to hand him his mandate, under a brutal monster like this one Babangida, and the Abubakar [/b]Abdusami, They quickly held a meeting in Abuja to compensate the Yoruba People for the murder of Abiola allegedly with a Tea,
[b]They agreed among themselves that they have to allow the Yoruba people to take a turn or else they are loosing support to continue their tyranny of the Nigerian people, They chose Obasanjo who has been known to be loyal to them, Let me not go into the details of how he eventually accepted after requesting for one of them to be his Chief of defense staff,

t[b]he North knew that The Yoruba hated Obasanjo and indeed so, because he is a sinister monster, He did not disappoint the Yoruba during his eight years with his monstrous behavior, But the north was satisfied because they used him well and monitor his activities and limited his powers
You all know the story
[/b]
Now that in Omoyele Sowore' s repression by the North, they know they are loosing support as their has been an outcry against their abuse of Power and nepotism add oppression of the Nigerian people, They did the worse yesterday in the way and manner Sowore's case is being handled, It is evident that the North has become another colony subjecting every other region of Nigeria to oppression, It is evident in all their appointment of of all northerner to head all the institution of government while carting away huge money to the north from the south to develop the north
They have spies on social media who advice them on the damage

Since Yesterday, It is becoming more and more obvious that they are again loosing support from the their slave the Yoruba People, Because they are fully aware that the Ibos are done with the Madness called Nigeria, They cannot decieve the Ibos into Unit, The Yorubas are beginning to cry out for Oduduwa republic, going by the long oppression and repression under the North. It was loud to their ears since The Sowore Saga
Again, they are releasing statement to lure their youruba to another sleep through politicking for 2023, whereas they have not even completed the 2019 in their hands with honor
Who did they suggest?

Another Criminal Tinubu, who by all standard of justice should be relegated to the Prison for his yet to be accounted crimes against the People of Lagos and Nigeria at large, They again know that Yoruba have a disaffection for Tinubu, they are playing games with the minds of Nigerian to turn the attention away from their wickedness against the Nigerian People and to pretend to offer a Greek gift to Yoruba by presenting a criminal
The Plan however is to make him spend his stolen wealth, because Tinubu will not be President in Nigeria except he will send his assassin to kill all right thinking people just like the man who died before he became governor
The North will not step aside, they will still present a candidate with this lie from the norther group so called, It is to shift the attention away from their abuses and nepotism
Nigeria as it stand is over, It is no longer united. we are just waiting for the begining of To your Tent oh Israel, It will Happen. we cant live in the same country with animals
North will rather hand power over to Okorocha than Tinubu, from my observation North is not read to hand over power to South, my prediction 2023 APC ticket will be North and South-south, will PDP will be North and Southeast, Tinubu will form a new party.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by emonis88: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
SonofDevil:

https://punchng.com/northern-group-advocates-power-shift-backs-tinubu/
The day tinubu enters as the president of this country Nigerians il wish for buhari sef. Tinubu is worst political than buhari.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Dareal90s(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
dokyOloye:
If they are talking of power movement ie zoning,then it should go to the south east.
Ngige,Ogbonnaya Onu,Ken Nnamani etc are all capable hands. South west has no moral right to contest after 16yrs as president and VP.
Then if South west insists on contesting, then it means there is no zoning,which means another abokki can contest and of course south east and south south will support him/her so we will be seen to have stopped playing politics of hatred as afonjas say.
Just like SS supported PDP in Bayelsa. Attache byforce
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Dareal90s(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
hammerU:
THIS IS Y AFONJA GAVE BUHARI HALF THEIR VOTE AND TURN NIGERIA INTO A LAWLESS STATE.

MAKE UNA FEAR GOD.

AFONJA THIRD WORLD NEWS, FEAR GOD.
But u lots said Afonja can't decide who d president of naija will be, y ar u bleating nw?
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Anambralstson:

North will rather hand power over to Okorocha than Tinubu, from my observation North is not read to hand over power to South, my prediction 2023 APC ticket will be North and South-south, will PDP will be North and Southeast, Tinubu will form a new party.

Actually, just like in 1992 when Arewa voted Abiola over Tofa even in Kano his home state, we want power to move south because it's common sense that he country can't be sustained if we refuse to let go after PMBs 8 years.

If we really wanted to blindly hang on to power, Atiku would have been supported to keep us in Aso Rock till 2027.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Cleantip(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
baby124:
Tinubu and APC should forget presidency. Buhari has destroyed their party.

You think our electoral system still works ? when they can rig their way in.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by sammhi(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
One thing for sure , Tinubu would make far better President than Buhari
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Anambralstson: 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Actually, just like in 1992 when Arewa voted Abiola over Tofa even in Kano his home state, we want power to move south because it's common sense that he country can't be sustained if we refuse to let go after PMBs 8 years.

If we really wanted to blindly hang on to power, Atiku would have been supported to keep us in Aso Rock till 2027.
Just like 1999 when North handed power over to Obasanjo against Yoruba consensus candidate, if they will handover power to South they will rather handover to Rochas who they see as one of them and against Southeast consensus candidate or Emeka Nwajiuba, they know majority of Igbos hate Rochas, North want some one they can control not Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by tobstarizhia(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
For Bleep sake, can't we get a fresh face. Not this old goat hording money in bullion vans. I will be pisssed if Nigerians vote for this buffoon in 2023.
Nigerians are truly digging their own graves with a happy song in their hearts, clueless of their impending destruction. Can't we get a new Kigane, or a Kenyatta. Not these recycled old cargo?

Well, we'll see, won't we?
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Anambralstson:

Just like 1999 when North handed power over to Obasanjo against Yoruba consensus candidate, if they will handover power to South they will rather handover to Rochas who they see as one of them and against Southeast consensus candidate or Emeka Nwajiuba, they know majority of Igbos hate Rochas, North want some one they can control not Tinubu.

Tinubu is not my favorite either for obvious reasons, but there is no doubt we are returning power to the South: SW or SS at worst as they're the only regions in the South that have enough political goodwill to get our votes.

Rochas or Emekas candidacy is dead on arrival due to the kind of hateful politics the SE has been playing since Jonathan's defeat.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by SoNature(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He is right

APC needs to rebuild its image in front of the masses

Please the emboldened is NOT English language.

You just translated your mother tongue into something that sounds like English.

Simply say: APC has to rebuild its public relations.

I hope it helps
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Iamgrey5(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
SoNature:

Please the emboldened is NOT English language.

You just translated your mother tongue into something that sounds like English.

Simply say: APC has to rebuild its public relations.

I hope it helps
My aim was to communicate in anyway possible.

I didn't intend to type in queens English.

I hope that helps
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by akdjr(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
In my own opinion I would support any of these candidate from Southwest come 2023.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Babatunde Raji Fashola
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
Kayode Fayemi
Femi Gbajabiamila
Sunday Dare .

If the southwest can pick one from the above list, YES! My vote and that of my entire family will be delivered and in extension, I will deliver my polling unit in my state.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by SoNature(m): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
My aim was to communicate in anyway possible.

I didn't intend to type in queens English.

I hope that helps

Stop arguing senselessly

Just learn!

ITK!
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by NGpatriot: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
dignity33:
That is why he used his Oando legal counsel justice Idris Mohammed to put an end to Orji Kalu in other to be the only one standing in Southern Nigeria come 2023.

You people no dey carry last when it comes to rubbish and conspiracy theories.

grin grin
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by webngnews: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by yommen: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
SonofDevil:
Atikulator is still in severe pains

Neither is he also needed. If a Yoruba should be President, I only route for Osinbajo. He'll give us true changes except it's eventually zoned to SE though.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by yommen: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
dokyOloye:
If they are talking of power movement ie zoning,then it should go to the south east.
Ngige,Ogbonnaya Onu,Ken Nnamani etc are all capable hands. South west has no moral right to contest after 16yrs as president and VP.
Then if South west insists on contesting, then it means there is no zoning,which means another abokki can contest and of course south east and south south will support him/her so we will be seen to have stopped playing politics of hatred as afonjas say.

Well, in the zoning system, SE has never been considered which a big injustice to them. However, the earlier the Igbos pick a single candidate and work for him the better for them or else, they will undo themselves.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by yommen: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
hammerU:
THIS IS Y AFONJA GAVE BUHARI HALF THEIR VOTE AND TURN NIGERIA INTO A LAWLESS STATE.

MAKE UNA FEAR GOD.

AFONJA THIRD WORLD NEWS, FEAR GOD.

Afonja is always your problem. It is under Buhari Nigeria became lawless? Even Jonathan oversaw a lawless nation and did little to turn things around.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by optimus106(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
This is what poverty can do to a people...

Stop acting like slaves...
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
They are backing him because he is a Muslim, nonsense people ,no sense of patriotism and fairness
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by VanSARS: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
dokyOloye:

Accept my sympathy.
I heard your drunkard elder brother sold the house your father left for d family to an IPOB former tenant who has now turned you into a tenant in your own land.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

It must be very painful.
Endure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details / Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi / 4,000 Fighters Desert Boko Haram – Institute For Security Studies (ISS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.