Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Three Categories Of People You Will Marry From Or Have Married From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Categories Of People You Will Marry From Or Have Married From (315 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Which Tribe Do You Wish To Get Married From And Why? / This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Categories Of People You Will Marry From Or Have Married From by RomanceDoctor4U(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2019
Are you married or you intend to get married in the future?

If your answer is YES, then you can read on.

But if your answer is NO, then you can stop reading from here.

Do you know that there are three categories of people you will ever marry from?

Do you know the three categories?

Let me tell you.

The three categories are a STRANGER, an ENEMY and a FRIEND.

I believe you have heard that the best kind of marriage is one where the husband and wife are friends.

It is true.

But when you hear “Marry your friend” don’t be too quick to think you know who a FRIEND is.

Over the years, I have counselled married people who think they know who a friend is until they entered marriage and discovered they were very wrong.

Some of those marriages have been dissolved and some of them the couples are just enduring each other.

You know why?

Because the differences between their values and beliefs cannot be reconciled.

Because either one or two of them could not be humble enough to seek for solution.

Because…

I can go and on.

The truth is marriage is sustained by two people, not one person.

If marriage can be sustained by one person, then there will be no need to seek to understand who is right for you or who fits your life before you marry.

When you marry a person that is not YOUR FRIEND, you can either end up with a STRANGER or an ENEMY as a spouse and you won't like the outcome.

Every married person will agree with me.

Ah!

It is hellish o!

If you MARRY a STRANGER, your MARRIAGE will become a DISCOVERY CHANNEL or a DETECTIVE FILM.

Can you stand that?

If you MARRY your ENEMY, your MARRIAGE will become a BOXING RING or a BATTLEFIELD.

Can you stand that?

But if you MARRY your FRIEND, your MARRIAGE will become an AMUSEMENT PARK or a GARDEN.

Would you like that?

Who you MARRY is the most important MARITAL DECISION you will ever make, not the type of WEDDING or WHERE the WEDDING holds.

Ensure you marry YOUR FRIEND.

Why did I say YOUR FRIEND?

Because your FRIEND might not be my FRIEND and my FRIEND might not be your FRIEND.

Ensure you seek the right knowledge to follow the right process to choose the right person to marry the right person.

Not every good person is right for you, just as not every good shoe will fit you. Marry who fits your life.

Ensure you MARRY WHO FITS YOUR LIFE that is if you KNOW what MARRY WHO FITS YOUR LIFE means.

Your FRIEND is someone WHO FITS YOUR LIFE.

A lot of "singles" want to win the prize of choosing the right life partner but don't want to pay the price.

You need the right knowledge and right process to choose right and marry right.

What have you learnt from this post?

Do you have any question?

I am Emmanuel Abdalmasih Samson (#RomanceDoctor), your Romantic Relationship and Family Affairs Coach and your Romantic Life and Family Life happiness is my priority.

Whatsapp: +234 902 748 3930

I love and celebrate you.
�<3 �<3 �<3

(1) (Reply)

Choose Between A Broke Faithful Guy Or A Cheat Who Spends Recklessly On Them / What Kinda Name Is This? / Giveaway! Giveaway! Giveaway!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.