Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact (35570 Views)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / Osinbajo Leads Prayers For Peace In Nigeria / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by ednut1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
All goats
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by jordyspices: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Na wah these lots from the devil makes Christianity look like a joke
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by ijewejones: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by TemmyT002(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
And so what?
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by DrObum(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Goats everywhere
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Some pastors and church members won't stop to amaze me undecidedundecided
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by ately1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
VERY FUNNY.

chritmas don reach**"
**check my signature**
100%
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Ablesam171: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin look at how they are disturbing the innocent goat
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Mummyfour(f): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
The prayer point fit be" any spirit of stubbornness in my family,I command you to go back to your sender Mr goat standing in front of me now by fireeeeeeee"
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hiswordxray:
Hmmm, there is a lot Christians are yet to learn about the Christian (Christ-filled and Christ-centered) spirituality. A lack of this understanding would cause us to convey mixing paganism in our Christian experience

Watch the video before commenting rubbish here
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
I watched the video and he never mentioned any prayer point using the goat.... Let's watch it before commenting rubbish here... Data is cheap now
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by juman(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
You see most pastors talking about enemies.
Their biggest enemy is their pastor.
Those pastors trying their best to scam them to enrich themselves.
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Bukden16(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Gullible people
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by banabest(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Today is my birthday, here
is my birthday cake �. � Join me let's cut the cake and magnify the Lord in this great song from my heart.
https://www.fastclickmedia.com.ng/856-mp3-magnify-by-s-o-c

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RvC5P_d3LNj8qZqA_iPNCOO4lAyzcJtz/view?usp=sharing

God bless you
� *S. O. C*

Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Godhatesodomy: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wow

Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chai! I give up on Christianity. I give up. undecided
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Man was meant to seek God within,but man is now seeking for God outside
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Life na about perception

send your funny/unusual/interesting/weird/scary video to limelightcrazy@outlook.com
IG limelightNigeria
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Ewedegubbler: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
What was he saying ?. Maybe he was declaring that non of his members Will die prematurely like christmas goat this December.I don't have data to watch video

*EDITED*
One sexy babe for me as first to comment.I went back watched the video now .nothing wrong about it .it wasn't in a church.the pastor was invited by a family that has been experiencing untimely death .so he came for family deliverance.their ancestors buried a human being alive in the past .blood must be repaid with blood ,but in this case the pastor opted to repay with goat blood.this is practice in the old testament.nothing wrong with it .But the pastor fell to understand that we have a greater blood than the blood of Goat .the blood of Jesus Christ

Jesus died for white people and not for you guys.. Look for your own jesus in the black world or just die for us...
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by RexTramadol1: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Messi is a point of contact
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Hallabee1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
nothing way person no go see ... a goat as a point of contact ,to what and for what ?
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Africans and foolishness.
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by iamKeo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Because the congregation are goats. ��
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by frowland(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Kenneth4u205:
What was he saying ?. Maybe he was declaring that non of his members Will die prematurely like christmas goat this December.I don't have data to watch video

*EDITED*
One sexy babe for me as first to comment.I went back watched the video now .nothing wrong about it .it wasn't in a church.the pastor was invited by a family that has been experiencing untimely death .so he came for family deliverance.their ancestors buried a human being alive in the past .blood must be repaid with blood ,but in this case the pastor opted to repay with goat blood.this is practice in the old testament.nothing wrong with it .But the pastor fell to understand that we have a greater blood than the blood of Goat .the blood of Jesus Christ
[/s]
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

Jesus died for white people and not for you guys.. Look for your own jesus in the black world or just die for us...
does the skeleton of a white man differs from that of a black man ?.

Does the blood of a white man differs from that of a black man ?.
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by brownbib(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
There are some people that reason like goats! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) / 208 Names Of Jesus Christ / Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.