Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK (40139 Views)

From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by clarocuzioo(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Q
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Kenchukky(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
jayfolarin:
While I understand people like FFK and Reno are still hurt from Gej's lose in 2015 but treating tyranny like an US vs THEM is how tyranny survives and continues to thrive till it consumes everyone

To kill a monster, the people have to confront it head on in unity.
He just told you that you are on your own. Sowore should pay the ultimate price. Death is once.

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by CapitalHYC(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Some words are better left unsaid... But we should learn to speak the truth always
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
jayfolarin:
While I understand people like FFK and Reno are still hurt from Gej's lose in 2015 but treating tyranny like an US vs THEM is how tyranny survives and continues to thrive till it consumes everyone

no one is interested in confronting him. those who voted him should remove him. I am satisfied with Laurette explanation that he faked his rearrests. grin

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Charly68: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Which warning ? Did you provide credible alternative ?
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by maasoap(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
slimfit1:
Listen my family is suffering don't start looking for blame. When did Sowore's vote count to 200 million?

Fixed. Happy suffering!

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Uchek(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
Is this all your intelligence can come up with? What a waste of education.

jayfolarin:

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by ekestic1976(f): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
maasoap:
Wrong advice, misdirected warning. You should have warned him about his calls for revolution after pocketing some mumus 300 million naira

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Ojukwudfugitive: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
I'm sad for sowore. Somebody father. Fulani can never be trusted
The God that cut Abacha's life at noon will visit this tyrannical illiterate very soon.

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by ultimatekint(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
Sowore never see anything.

Buhari ahbeg deal with the idiot.

I laugh in Pastor Chris voice.
Your father is an idiot.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by OgbeniOja1: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Which way Nigeria
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
slimfit1:
Listen we are all suffering don't start looking for blame. When did Sowore's vote count to 200 million?
sowore can influence other people to support the tyrant

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
orion7:
sharaaap. did you speak out when buhari said he was above the law in dasuki Nnamdi kanu and zakzakky case ?

everyone was talking then. yiu and your brothers treated it as us vs them.

just shut it. go and fight buhari if you want to
grin grin even Dasuki has been locked up for 5yrs now without trial

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Boyooosa(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
FFK the AssLicker!
Carry your Jonathan go, he is a byegone in this country...

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Jidibia(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
fecta:
Please help.

We have been looking for my cousin since, we have tried calling but he is not picking.

He is 22, tall and fair in complexion.
He was last seen leaving the house to go and watch Everton vs Chelsea match.

Thanks for your help.
No worry him go show back after mancity vs man u.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Cherrybae(f): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
slimfit1:
Listen we are all suffering don't start looking for blame. When did Sowore's vote count to 200 million?

Dont mind FFK and the shameless, useless frustrated Igbos terorists.

Ndi Ara

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by abbiboy: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
joshcaleb200:
FreeSoworeNow sad
Go to DSS office in abuja

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Thinkandwin: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
When are they going to kill him in custody? It will be fascinating to watch.

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Google7: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
joshcaleb200:
FreeSoworeNow sad

Carry placard make dem lock you join.

Sowore and Falana are suffering for the hardship they sponsored. Sowore never suffer reach sensible Nigerians that have been jumping off 3rd Mainland since the 2015 misadventure.

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Snipper007: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
This is just the beginning for sowore he has seen nothing yet, dasuki will be better compared to what buhari has in stock for him grin
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Solar2018: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=ekestic1976 post=84710762][/quote] Agreed! Even if its 1billion dollars.
Bring out the evidence, that would help the judge to do the needful. All what Dss could see as evidence from 124 days is an insult on president.
I wonder why God never kill you for all the insults and your sins from age zero.
Your type supported abacha till he died, his name can not be called as far as nigeria is concern. What is your problem gannn

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by KanuSE: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
fecta:
Please help.

We have been looking for my cousin since, we have tried calling but he is not picking.

Thanks for your help.

Is he a Chelsea fan?

Does he play nairabet?

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by KanuSE: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
grin grin even Dasuki has been locked up for 5yrs now without trial

That's true o!shocked
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Google7: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Charly68:
Which warning ? Did you provide credible alternative ?

Enjoy the alternative you created. It was a choice between freedom and bondage. Make Sowore and Falana and the rest of una enjoy DSS Freedom.

Uwhqwich quiwich jquwch. I can't laugh.

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by ajl: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
So, it's a crime for a news publisher to report genuine election results before overnight election magic happens while other local media houses failed to do that?

So, when the same guy was publishing news that favoured the survival and emergence of Jonathan post-Yardua death, did you all criticized him for doing that.

We must do right at all times irrespective of who it favour or disfavour.

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Advocate500: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
slimfit1:
people like u were part 200million ,when others were warning most of u turned blind eye .

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by KanuSE: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ojukwudfugitive:
The God that cut Abacha's life at noon will visit this tyrannical illiterate very soon.

This time, it's the stupidity of Nigerians that has brought this mishap upon the people. Nigerians had better choices in the elections that could usher in a lease of fresh air but they showed their love for their oppressors. grin

Una suffering neva do walahi...cool

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Advocate500: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
helinues:
Did you also warn him about the revolution?

Enu n japere
u are irredeemable fellow.

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Advocate500: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
maasoap:
Wrong advice, misdirected warning. You should have warned him about his calls for revolution after pocketing some mumus 300 million naira
irredeemably I give up.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by sonofanarchy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
fecta:
Please help.

Thanks for your help.
grin grin you are not serious

Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters / Breaking News Independent National Electoral Commission Press Release / US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter