Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK (40157 Views)

From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by femicyrus(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
ipledge6:
Enjoying what ? Are you people sick ? Get over the fvcking election. It’s almost 5 years, and you people still wanking over the election. Buhari was elected because Jonathan wasn’t doing good.

you should have read to the end. something is wrong with our brain as a Nation most especially the youth.

sowore remains the only solution to the problem of Nigeria but Nigerians are too stupid to see it.

1 Like

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hedonisco:

But those who brought this calamity called Buhari, who are now his victims MUST acknowledge and apologise. It is imperative to do so in order to heal wounds and build the consensus needed to confront this monster.

If you don't acknowledge that what you did was bad/wrong, and apologise for doing it, how do you expect those affected by your misguided actions of yesterday to join forces with you today?

The very provocative, defiant, and unapologetic stance of many of these idiots, especially of Yoruba origin, who maintain that ehn oo, kilo de, and then, yen yen yen, they dont regret voting out Jonathan and voting in Buhari in 2015, in spite of all forewarning of yesterday, in spite of the hindsight experience and comparative indices of today, is extremely vexatious, and extremely provocative. If you don't regret your foolishness in foisting an animal like Buhari on us, in spite of all warnings, then you are beyond mad and must suffer for it.

I appreciate the time you took to write this reply and will also like to tell you that I agree with your submission that admitting a mistake is a first step in correcting it.

While there are several others that support the tyrant buhari's actions either because they are blinded by partisanship or they have monetary and political favors from continuous support, I believe a host of others have publicly admitted the mistake that supporting buhari over Jonathan was.

I wholeheartedly submit that we move forward and confront this monster together before it consumes everyone of us. After that, we can all go back to our political parties
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Boyooosa(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Siscooh:

That's why you are suffering. God gave you what you deserve for rejecting goodness
And that's why you are enjoying, congratulations and I wish u more of this in your lifetime.

1 Like

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by onatisi(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
buhari never went looking for sowore trouble , baba was minding his business in abuja and enjoying the nyansh of aisha in the other room , when sowore bought airline tickets and came down to nigeria , provoking baba to anger . he challenged him to a duel in baba own yard and now baba is showing him who is the boss.
how can you be calling for revolution and civil disobedience and be threatening to shut down the nation and yet expect the security agenciesn to be calling you for tea and biscuits talks ?
by the time , they change his trial judge 5 times , and each time consuming 5 months , he will understand the magnitude of the problem he brought on himself

2 Likes

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by maasoap(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Advocate500:
irredeemably I give up.

Hope you're not one of dem mumus. grin
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by ChineduObinna(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
jayfolarin:
While I understand people like FFK and Reno are still hurt from Gej's lose in 2015 but treating tyranny like an US vs THEM is how tyranny survives and continues to thrive till it consumes everyone

To kill a monster, the people have to confront it head on in unity.
You just repeated what he said though ��‍♂️
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Olaikpu1: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:

Dont mind FFK and the shameless, useless frustrated Igbos terorists.

Ndi Ara
[/s]
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Karmaisme(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
ekestic1976:

Because I'm a blood-bought, divinely saved and Paradise-bound child of God. Fani-Kayode too says he's a Christian, but I see that as a doubtful claim because of his activities and utterances.

Self-recommendation is no recommendation.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Correcto: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
I only wondered how people still like your trash comment. SMH
jayfolarin:
While I understand people like FFK and Reno are still hurt from Gej's lose in 2015 but treating tyranny like an US vs THEM is how tyranny survives and continues to thrive till it consumes everyone

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by chigoizie7(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

When they were all out to fight the tyranny, what did others do?

1 Like

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by churchmind: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
slimfit1:
Listen we are all suffering don't start looking for blame. When did Sowore's vote count to 200 million?
sharaaap,fire catch that your mouth
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:

I don't buy this coz Sowore has always been about good governance even during his campaign. Sowore's message never change when he began the revolution thingy - good governance!

So could it be that the word 'Revolution' set the govt off, giving them sleepless nights?

why rush congratulate buhari when he knows the election was rigged and filled with violence
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by ipledge6: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
femicyrus:

you should have read to the end. something is wrong with our brain as a Nation most especially the youth.

sowore remains the only solution to the problem of Nigeria but Nigerians are too stupid to see it.
i didn’t read to the end sorry, that’s some dumbfvck I have been fighting all day. Nigerians can’t see. If 100,000 people march in each state capital in Nigeria and the FCT, something will change. That’s like saying 3.7 million out of the 200 million to March, that’s less than 2% of the population
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by duncun: 12:23am On Dec 08, 2019
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by cuteboy2: 12:55am On Dec 08, 2019
jayfolarin:

Wao! So Buhari is now a tyrant and a monster shocked shocked. Yet you defied all warnings in 2015 to vote for him. Now you want "people" to join you to remove him.

Baba, you are on your own. Go and remove him by yourself same you fought and defied all warnings to put him there.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by executive12: 1:08am On Dec 08, 2019
ekestic1976:
This NOISEMAKER again! You're perfect; that's why you know everything! Naughty bastard Christian who has no respect for anyone, thinking doing so is bravery.

You are actually the noise maker, and a foolish one at that.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by executive12: 1:12am On Dec 08, 2019
Charly68:
Which warning ? Did you provide credible alternative ?

Zombie. Keep waiting for FFK to provide you with credible alternative.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by executive12: 1:14am On Dec 08, 2019
Boyooosa:
FFK the AssLicker!
Carry your Jonathan go, he is a byegone in this country...

Too many irredeemable zombies around.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Boyooosa(m): 5:26am On Dec 08, 2019
executive12:

Too many irredeemable zombies around.
Go and sit down!
Must I support your political party?
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Awoo88: 5:49am On Dec 08, 2019
jayfolarin:

What unity?? When the monster was still growing teeth people like you say you would rather have the monster than any other person. Now that the monster is fully grown with powerful teeth you want people to unite
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Pinkybush: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2019
jayfolarin:

How do you want a tyrant to be confronted when those who were to lead the way were the ones even clapping for the monster? There is this adage that "a leopard can't change its spot," so, people who were there when buhari first ruled warned against repeating the same mistake, but you and your likes were blind kept others WAILERS. Falana and Sowore should enjoy that evening dinner they served
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by omohlexy: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2019
You don't go far when you snitch on others.Sowore Snitches for a living and hurt peoples emotions. In Italian we call them rats and rats are meant to be trapped.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by ekestic1976(f): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2019
executive12:

You are actually the noise maker, and a foolish one at that.

The way one speaks to other people and his utterances show majorly the pattern of his upbringing and home training! Nevertheless, I pray that you attain to just one quarter of my achievement in life and reach my present age. Wouldst to God that your obduracy and undue antagonism permit you! (It isn't all who are in Nairaland that are youths!)
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2019
slimfit1:
Listen we are all suffering don't start looking for blame. When did Sowore's vote count to 200 million?

Sowore convinced millions of Nigerians to vote buhari
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Wokenaija: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2019
When I see the replies here, I just conclude and say Nigerians deserve what they are getting . Illiteracy, poverty, fear has destroyed y’all *embarrassed*
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by slimfit1(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Sowore convinced millions of Nigerians to vote buhari
Jonathan convinced people not Sowore. Good governance wont make people vote for Buhari get that.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Doc10q: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2019
Kai Kai Kai Kai dansiriki! So that rapist fraudulent man oshowore never die since koo?? Kai walai zarazara dss wat have u been doing since.. Wat is your work in this kwountry mana koo? Why e si that foolu since alive.. Kai! Buba u re now using sofv handi on tizz boy..

He's very foolish, he has not even seen anything yet. Let him jus die so nigeria will peace.. What is this sef?! OSowore this.. Osowore that.. Haba! Biko die and end all our problems Abeg.. angry
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by brainbox80: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2019
jayfolarin:

AND HOW FAR ARE YOU CONFRONTING HIM NOW? THE TRUTH IS: "ONLY FOOLS WILL WANT TO LEARN BY EXPERIENCING SAME SITUATION/ENCOUNTER MORE THAN ONCE"
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by edoairways: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2019
ipledge6:
How are we supposed to know that he is going to be a failure, at that time the current president was a disaster and Nigerian went for other option.
But we were warned, even those who witnessed his government warned us na
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by idid: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2019
Ignoramus what do you know.

If Sowore is to take any blame, it is that he brought Jonathan not Buhari.

And by the way, Buhari is wicked and ignorant, Jonathan remains ever clueless and one of the most terrible in our history.

dantajay:

You need to close your mouth and listen when elder talk from 2011 to 2015 sowore was on their pay roll to distroy and label the administration as worst government ever, he was under a salary of m monthly from the same people that has now arrested him. The main reason why he has been re arrested is not because he is calling for revolution, he has some money they gave him to launder for them that is what they are calling him for this time around. What goes around comes around. Just watch in few days what will happen. He thinks he is smart
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2019
slimfit1:

Jonathan convinced people not Sowore. Good governance wont make people vote for Buhari get that.

GEJ remains the best and the most successful president in the history of Nigeria.

He singlehandedly gave nigeria 2500MW just between 2011 n 2015. Without him, nigeria would never see 5000MW.

Hausa n yoruba simply used the resources available to them to attack GEJ for his whole tenure n since the nation nigeria is filled to the brim wit idiots, yoruba n hausa believed the lies.

Lies that apc n buhari have abandoned today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo / Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.